IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015 is for the five year Integrated Programme in Management. IIM IPM Admission 2015 in the Indian Institute of Management, Indore is being done through aptitude test, and personal interview. The Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) at IIM Indore seeks to be an opportunity for students who have completed higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM. After three years of courses in foundation disciplines, in the final two years in IIM Indore IPM, students do the same courses as the two year PGP students. Get here complete details of IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015 such as application form, admit card, results.
IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015
The official notification for IIM IPM 2015 admission in Indian Institute of Management, Indore is given here.
IIM Indore IPM Quick Links
IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application Submission||March 9, 2015|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||April 9, 2015|
|Release of Admit Cards||April 15, 2015|
|IPM Aptitude Test||May 15, 2015|
|Release of Short list for Personal Interview||May 25, 2015|
|Personal Interviews||June 12 to 15, 2015|
|Release of offer letters to the selected candidates||June 22, 2015|
|Registration for the Programme||July 31, 2015|
|Commencement of sessions||August 4, 2015|
IIM IPM Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore Admission 2015
In order to be eligible for admission in the five year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam from any of the recognized Central or State or International boards.
- Candidates appearing or awaiting results for the final examination of class 12 or equivalent can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard marksheet indicating minimum marks secured along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled..
- Candidate must secure minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and DA.
- For General and NC-OBC Category, minimum 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations is required. Age limit is maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2015.
- For SC, ST and DA Category, minimum 55% in X and XII or equivalent examinations is required. Age limit is maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2015.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the practice followed by the board from where the candidate has obtained the certificate. In case the candidates are awarded grades instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the board from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
- IIM Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage marks, and the recognition of the qualifying examination, intake etc.
Indian Institute of Management, Indore IPM 2015 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test and Personal Interview. Any candidate fail to appear in either Aptitude Test or Personal Interview or both shall not be considered further during the selection process. The selection process is as follows:
Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria should submit their application online as described previously in Section 2 i.e. Application procedure.
Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying minimum eligibility criteria will be called for the Aptitude Test (AT) to be conducted across 6 centers, viz., Bengaluru, Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai/Hyderabad and Indore. However, IIM Indore reserves the right to change the centers at any time if the situation so warrants.
The date of conducting AT is Thursday, May 15, 2015.
The pattern of AT will be as follows.
|Subject / Details||Pattern of exam|
|Nature of Aptitude Test||Objective type|
|Sections in IIM IPM AT 2015||Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Total duration of exam||2 hours|
|Marks of each question||4|
|Negative marking for incorrect answer||-1|
Stage 3: In this stage, the eligible pool for Stage-4 (i.e. shortlisting of PI) is created considering only the candidates having positive raw scores in both the sections of Aptitude Test. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are rejected at this stage.
Stage 4: Sufficient number of candidates for Personal Interview (PI) for each category (General, NC-OBC, SC, ST and PWD/DA) will be shortlisted from the eligible pool (refer Stage-3) using the merit list generated based on Aptitude Test Score (ATS) as mentioned in the table.
Shortlisted candidates shall appear for Personal Interview at any of the six centers (as mentioned in Stage-2). Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not shortlisted for Personal Interview (PI). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process i.e. Stage 5.
Stage 5: The candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will only be considered for the final selection. Category wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) as mentioned in Table 2 and provisional admission offers will be made accordingly adhering to the reservation norms.
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||60|
|Personal Interview (PI)||40|
IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015 reservations are as per Government of India reservation norms.
- 15% per cent for Scheduled Caste (SC),
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates,
- 27% for non creamy layer – other backward classes (NC-OBC) candidates.
- In addition, 3% seats are reserved for persons with disabilities.
If you have any queries regarding IIM Indore IPM Admission 2015, please ask in comments below.