KEAM 2014 Online Application Form
Online Submission of Application : www.cee.kerala.gov.in Online submission of application is required to apply for the Entrance Examination for admission to all the courses (Medical & Allied, Engineering and Architecture). If a candidate submits more than one printout of the application then, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Apply online for KEAM 2014: Click Here.
- Candidate should apply for KEAM-2014 online and send a printout to the CEE on or before the last date.
- Online submission of Application may be made by accessing CEE website – www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Copy of the printout of the Application form must be retained for future reference.
- Applicant should ensure the following before sending the printout of the application form:
- The applicant and parent/guardian have signed the form at the specified space.
- All certificates furnished are properly filled in and signed by the competent authority and affixed office seal at specified place.
- The photograph uploaded online and the photograph pasted in the printout of application form should be identical and properly attested by Head of the Institution or Gazetted Officer of Government.
- The applicant should select the course/courses which he/she desires to study while applying online.
- The candidate should maintain confidentiality of the key number and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process.
- No memo will be sent by post from this office in the case of defective applications. The defects, if any, which will be displayed on the website while downloading the admit card should be rectified within the specified period.
- Candidates should send only one application for all the courses in KEAM 2014.
- Candidates claiming Inter Caste marriage benefit, Anglo Indian/Jew reservation benefit, etc. should submit income certificate also for availing fee concession/ scholarship.
KEAM 2014 Online Application Form – Fee
A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST communities will be treated as ‘General’ candidate for the collection of application fee. The application fee for all candidates will be as follows:
- General : Rs.800/-
- SC / ST : Rs.400/-
ST candidates whose annual family income is below Rs.40,000/- are exempted from payment of application fee on condition that they produce income certificate and caste certificate from the Revenue Authority. Security Cards and Prospectus will be distributed through Tribal Welfare Offices.
Candidates referred to in Clause 5.4.2 (h), who are children of Inter-Caste married couple of which one is SC/ST who will be eligible for educational and monetary benefits admissible to SC/ST as per Clause 2 (ii) of GO (MS) No.25/2005/SCSTDD dated 20.06.2005, should mention the same in the form meant for it. They should attach an inter-caste marriage certificate from the Revenue officials along with the printout of the application form.
Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/- by way of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalised Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the printout of the application. Such candidates should give a local contact number, if available, in their application in the appropriate place. If the additional fee of Rs. 12,000/- is not paid by the candidates in the form of DD along with the printout of the application, they will be allotted a centre within the country.
Candidates desirous of getting admission to Architecture Course and possessing the required minimum qualification mentioned under Clause 6.2.3 will have to appear for the “National Aptitude Test in Architecture” (NATA), conducted by the National Institute for Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA). They should appear for NATA in such a manner that they can submit their NATA score to the CEE as stipulated in clause 9.7.9. The details will be notified separately. Candidates applying for the Engineering and/or Medical Entrance Examination and opting for Architecture also will have to appear for the ‘National Aptitude Test in Architecture’, as mentioned above. The candidates are advised to qualify in NATA sufficiently earlier than 31.05.2014.
Mode of Payment of Application Fee : Candidate can pay application fee in either of the two following methods:
Security Card : Security Card and Prospectus can be obtained from selected Post Offices in Kerala and outside the State, on payment of the prescribed fee (Rs.800/- or Rs.400/- as the case may be), by cash. List of Post Offices that issue Prospectus and Security card will be notified separately. Security card will not be available at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The Security card consists of a KEY NUMBER, which is inside the Security panel and not visible before scratching the silver panel. There is a Serial Number on each Security card. The Key number and Serial Number are unique and are required for filling up of payment details in the online application.
Demand Draft : Application fee can be paid by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Those candidates who choose centre in Dubai will have to make the remittance as per Clause 7.2.2, along with the printout of the application.
The Candidate should maintain strict confidentiality of the Key Number and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process of KEAM 2014. The Key number is also required for Option registration for admission to the Professional Courses. The candidates who pay the application fee through Demand Draft will be issued Key number only after the preparation of rank list.
Note: The Application fee/additional fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
KEAM 2014 Online Application Form – How to Fill and Submit
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
Step 2 : Candidate Login
Step 3 : Fill – up Application
Step 4 : Final Submission of Application
Step 5 : Payment of Application fee
Step 6 : Print Application
Step 7 : Send the print out of Application and supporting documents to CEE
The address of website for applying online for KEAM is www.cee.kerala.gov.in and the link is KEAM 2014—Online Application. There are 7 steps for the submission of application and all are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps before the last date of submission of application, which will be notified later.
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|keam candidate login page 2014|