KEAM 2016 Application Form will be available at cee-kerala.org. Application form of KEAM 2016 has to be filled online and fee can be paid via security card or demand draft. Interested and eligible candidates must submit the KEAM Application Form 2016 for CEE Kerala entrance exam 2016. To apply for KEAM 2016, candidate must enter relevant details such as name, date of birth, educational qualifications and communication address.
KEAM Online Application Form 2016
The first course of action to be taken is ensuring eligibility for candidature. Once you are satisfied that you are eligible to submit KEAM 2016 Application Form, proceed ahead. Details of how to fill application form of KEAM 2016 at www.cee-kerala.org, fees to be paid, and documents required, are explained here.
Application Status – Know the status of KEAM application Form. After form submission, you can check application status HERE.
Admit Card Download – Click Here for admit card / hall tickets for KEAM. Admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully completed form submission process.
KEAM Notification 2016
KEAM Online Application Form 2015
You can apply online at www.cee-kerala.org using KEAM Application Form
- Read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Photograph specifications – Keep ready scanned passport size photograph for the KEAM Application Form, of dimension & size as specified in the brochure.
- Application Fee – If you wish to pay the application fee through Security Card, visit one of the post offices and obtain the same through cash payment. Alternately, if you wish to pay the KEAM application fee through demand draft, obtain the same drawn on a Nationalised Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Documents – Keep ready documents to refer to name, date of birth, community, annual income, name of village, name of taluk, name of district to fill in the KEAM Application Form. Further, if you desires to provide Annual Income for the purpose of fee concession, an Income Certificate from the Village Officer (in prescribed format of the CEE/ e-district format) should be possessed before going to fill-up the online KEAM application form.
Pre Requisites – Click Here to know what all you require before filling the online KEAM Application Form.
Photo Guidelines – Click Here to know the specific guidelines for photograph to be uploaded in the application form of KEAM.
Forgot Password – Click Here to retrieve password. Enter Application Number, date of birth, and code shown in the page.
Sample Photograph in Acceptable Format
How to Apply – Click Here to know detailed procedure of how to fill KEAM online application form at www.cee-kerala.org.
List of post offices – Click Here to know the post offices the sale of security cards, prospectus and envelopes for engineering / medical entrance examinations, is being done.
Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here to know answers to the most commonly faced problems for KEAM form fill up.
|SC / ST||Rs 500|
Online Application Submission has started on 10th January 2015, and the facility will be available till 3rd February 2015. More elaborate notification has been issued to help the applicants better understand the process and submit the application conforming to the guidelines and their requirements. Click the link(s) below to read the Notification(s).
Please read “How to fill KEAM 2015 Application Form?” given below to know details of steps to be followed. From registration to sending the form, all the steps are explained here.
Forgot KEAM 2015 Password
If a candidate forgets his/her password, the candidate will be denied access to his/her Home Page in future. In such cases, the candidate will have to contact an ‘Option Facilitation Centre’ or the office of the CEE in person with Admit card for resetting the password, by submitting the filled in password reset proforma available on the website www.cee-kerala.org and www.cee.kerala.gov.in. In addition, the candidates can reset the password through the link “Forgot Password”, available in the Home page of the candidates.
Important dates for KEAM application form submission
KEAM 2015 will be held from April 20, 2015 to April 23, 2015. Application form for the exam is available from 10 January 2015 to 3 February 2015 (5 PM). Filled in KEAM application form 2015 with supporting documents must reach by 4 February 2015.
Want to know the last ranks of KEAM admissions? Check out KEAM Cut Offs.
Points to be noted by all applicants for KEAM 2015
- KEAM aspirants must apply online for KEAM 2015 by accessing CEE website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The filled in application form print out with supporting documents must be sent to the office of CEE on or before last date.
- Copy of print out of the application form must be retained by applicant for future reference.
How to fill KEAM 2015 Application Form?
To ensure that candidates do not face any problems while filling the form, we have provided below a step wise instruction for form filling. Please note that the information given below is as per last year form filling process. The procedure is subject to changes. Stay tuned for updates of the guidelines to apply for CEE Kerala 2015.
Step 1 – Register online for KEAM 2015
Before registering, please do the following:
- Ensure that you are eligible for the KEAM exam.
- Read the information brochure carefully.
- Keep documents such as class 10 mark sheet and caste certificate with you.
Go to www.cee-kerala.org or www.cee.kerala.gov.in and reach the online application form page. Image below represents what the page may look like.
You will be asked to fill in the following information to register for KEAM 2015.
- Should be exactly as provided in SSLC certificate.
- Must not start with initials. For example correct format is DEVIKA K S or ARUN G NAIR.
- Do not put a dot (.) in between the name.
- Name cannot be changed later.
- Date of birth
- Refer your class 10 mark sheet / certificate.
- You must be at least 17 years old as on December 31.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Email ID
- You should be able to access this email any time.
- Do not provide e-mail ID of any other person.
- Sensitive information will be shared on this registered email only.
- Mobile number
- Mobile number should contain ten (10) digits.
- Please use a strong and secure password – minimum of 8 characters with at least one alphabet, one number and one symbol.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Security question
Please remember the following key points for Step 1 of KEAM 2015 application form submission:
- You need to remember your password and security question.
- Check details of name, dob, email ID and mobile number before proceeding.
- These cannot be changed at later stage so be very sure.
- KEAM 2015 Application Form number is generated at the end of this step. Note this down carefully for future reference.
Step 2 – Log in and fill details as asked in the KEAM application form 2015
In the last step, your KEAM application number was generated. Go to candidate log in and proceed to fill application form. In order to log in to CEE Kerala candidate portal, you will be required to enter Application number and Password.
The following information is to be entered in this step.
- Select course – Engineering, Architecture, Medical.
- Select centre of examination,
- State of permanent residence,
- Details of parents / guardian,
- Religion and caste,
- Permanent address,
- Contact details,
- Address for communication,
- Academic details,
- Communal reservation.
Specifications for Photograph to be uploaded in the KEAM online application form
- Go to a photo studio to get your passport size photograph clicked.
- The photograph should have candidate’s face (straight, and in center).
- Name and date of photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion of the image in black text, on white background.
- Background should be white or light color.
- Candidate should not be wearing caps or dark glasses.
- Scan this photograph in jpeg format.
- Dimension of the scanned image should be 150 px (width) by 200 px (height).
- Save the image as jpeg of size 15 kb to 30 kb.
Form submission – Make sure all the details entered are correct and verifiable. Re-check against all your documents. When absolutely satisfied that details are correct, submit the form.
Step 3 – Pay KEAM 2015 Application Form Fees
Payment was to be done via security card or demand draft. The KEAM 2015 application fee is Rs 1000 for General candidates and Rs 500 for SC / ST candidates.
How to pay application fee for the KEAM application form?
After submitting the form in last step, you will be asked to select mode of payment. Choose between security card or demand draft. Enter details of security card or DD, whichever you find convenient, in this step.
- Security Card: The fee of application may be remitted by purchasing a Security Card from the selected Post Offices, the list of which are available on the website.
- DD: The Demand Draft drawn on a Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram will be accepted as Application Fee. DD Number, date drawn and name of bank have to be provided in payment section of online application.
Step 4 – Print the application form of KEAM 2015 and attach documents
Once you have completed the online form submission, you will be allowed to take a print out of the same.
Click on Print your application link.
After taking print out, you may save an e-copy and keep photocopies of the filled in form.
Documents to be attached, and further steps after taking print out of KEAM application form 2015.
- Identical passport size photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm (same as uploaded).
- Get the photographs attested by head of institution where you (candidate) have last studied.
- Do signatures (applicant and parent) in places marked for the same.
- Attach course certificate and nativity certificate.
- Attach caste certificate and any other document as required to claim reservation.
Step 5 – Send application form to CEE Kerala
Once you have filled in all the information, put all the documents in an appropriately sized envelope. Mention clearly the address on the envelope. The destination address for KEAM 2015 application form is the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations office. Details of the address :
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
- Please note, you must note down your application number, password, security question.
- Also, keep copies of the final application form with you for reference.
- Keep the speed post receipt with you while dispatching the documents.
The application and supported documents should be arranged in the envelope in the following order:
- The first page of Printout of Application with dully filled and signed
- Course Certificate in Original/Self Attested copy of Mark list
- Proof of Nativity
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Community/Non Creamy Layer Certificate, if communal reservation is claimed
- Proof of Special Reservation, if claimed
- Original Income Certificate, if want to be considered for fee concession/EC status
- Any other documents, if required
- Original Demand Draft, if fee has been paid by using Demand Draft (Write Application Number and candidate’s name in overleaf of the Demand Draft). Security Card should not be attached along with the application.
Check the status of your KEAM 2015 Application Form
Once you have dispatched the application form and relevant documents, you can log in to know your application status. The facility will be available at www.cee.kerala.gov.in or www.cee-kerala.org. Once you log in using application number and password, you can see the status on top right corner. An example is shown below.
If you have any queries regarding KEAM 2015 application form, please ask in comments below.