KEAM 2017 Application Form will be available at cee-kerala.org. Application form of KEAM 2017 has to be filled online. Interested and eligible candidates must submit the KEAM Application Form 2017 for CEE Kerala entrance exam 2017. To apply for KEAM 2017, candidate must enter relevant details such as name, date of birth, educational qualifications and communication address.
|KEAM 2017 Application Form available from||Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of KEAM Application Form online||Jan 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Online Application Printout along with supporting documents||Jan 2017|
Kerala MBBS / BDS Admission 2017
This year it is expected that Kerala MBBS / BDS Admission will be made of the basis of NEET. We will update the details here as per official announcment.
KEAM Online Application Form 2017
The first course of action to be taken is ensuring eligibility for candidature. Once you are satisfied that you are eligible to submit KEAM 2017 Application Form, proceed ahead. Details of how to fill application form of KEAM 2017 at www.cee-kerala.org, fees to be paid, and documents required, are explained here.
Books recommended for KEAM
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala CEE Medical: Kerala Medical Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers: Kerala CEE Engineering: Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance (Kerela PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)||Buy Online|
|Topic wise Solved papers for Engineering Entrance (Kerala CEE/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced)||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Buy Online|
|16 Years’ Solved Papers : AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam||Buy Online|
|Target AIPMT (AIPMT Solved Papers + 10 Mock Papers)||Buy Online|
KEAM Online Application Form
You can apply online at www.cee-kerala.org using KEAM Application Form
- Read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Photograph specifications – Keep ready scanned passport size photograph for the KEAM Application Form, of dimension & size as specified.
- Application Fee – Fee for submission of KEAM Application Form will be updated here, once it announced officially.
Apply Online Here – Link will be available here..!!!
- If you are applying for the first time you will need to enter Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile number, Password, Security question to register.
- To log in, you will need to have Application number and password.
Important – Applicants for Architecture courses should register their applications online through website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. They should also qualify the NATA examination conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) with the required marks. For Apply NATA examination visit www.nata.in
Insofar details of KEAM 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as KEAM 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Please read “How to fill KEAM Application Form?” given below to know details of steps to be followed. From registration to sending the form, all the steps are explained here.
Forgot KEAM 2017 Password
If candidate cannot remember the password, go through the link ‘Forgot your password?’ to reset the password. You are required to give the Application Number, Date of Birth, Security Question that you have chosen through the registration, and the answer of the security question.
After submitting the above information the following screen will be populated. If the question and answer of security question are correct, candidate is able to provide new password.
Forgot KEAM 2017 Application Number
If the applicant failed to write down/remember the Application number, it can be retrieved by providing the name, date of birth and password. All the information given here should be same as those of the registration data. In order to regain the application number, select the menu ‘Forgot Application Number’, found on the left part of the screen.
Want to know the last ranks of KEAM admissions? Check out KEAM Cut Offs.
Points to be noted by all applicants for KEAM 2017
- KEAM aspirants must apply online for KEAM 2017 by accessing CEE website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- The filled in application form print out with supporting documents must be sent to the office of CEE on or before last date.
- Copy of print out of the application form must be retained by applicant for future reference.
Application Status – Know the status of KEAM application Form. After form submission, you can check application status HERE.
Admit Card Download – Click Here for admit card / hall tickets for KEAM. Admit cards will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully completed form submission process.
Step by Step guide for filling KEAM Application Form 2017?
Given Step by Step guide are as per the last year Examination. We will update this year step to step guide here as per official announcement.
To ensure that candidates do not face any problems while filling the form, we have provided below a step wise instruction for form filling. Please note that the information given below is officially published by Kerala CEE for KEAM 2017 examination. There are 7 steps for the submission of application and all are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps before the last date of submission of application, which will be notified later.
Register online for KEAM 2017
Before registering, please do the following:
- Ensure that you are eligible for the KEAM exam.
- Read the information brochure carefully.
- Keep documents such as class 10 mark sheet and caste certificate with you.
Go to www.cee-kerala.org or www.cee.kerala.gov.in and reach the online application form page. Image below represents what the page may look like.
A candidate has to register for KEAM 2017 before applying online. This is a one-time procedure. Click on ’Candidate Registration’ link available in the main page. The sample page is given below:
You will be asked to fill in the following information to register for KEAM 2017.
- Should be exactly as provided in SSLC certificate.
- Must not start with initials. For example correct format is DEVIKA K S or ARUN G NAIR.
- Do not put a dot (.) in between the name.
- Name cannot be changed later.
- Date of birth
- Refer your class 10 mark sheet / certificate.
- You must be at least 17 years old as on December 31.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Email ID
- You should be able to access this email any time.
- Do not provide e-mail ID of any other person.
- Sensitive information will be shared on this registered email only.
- Mobile number
- Mobile number should contain ten (10) digits.
- Please use a strong and secure password – minimum of 8 characters with at least one alphabet, one number and one symbol.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Re-type password
- Security question
- Choose a question from the list provided in the page.
- Type your own answer to the above security question.
- Type the code in the box
- Type the letters exactly as shown in the captcha box.
After entering the necessary fields correctly, press ‘Register’. If you have successfully completed the registration process, a ‘Candidate Registration confirmation’ page will be displayed. If the applicant is sure that the information provided are correct, press ‘Confirm’ button.
If any mistakes are found, press ‘Edit’ for correcting the data.
Please remember the following key points for Step 1 of KEAM 2017 application form submission:
- You need to remember your password and security question.
- Check details of name, dob, email ID and mobile number before proceeding.
- These cannot be changed at later stage so be very sure.
- KEAM 2017 Application Form number is generated at the end of this step. Note this down carefully for future reference.
Log in and fill details as asked in the KEAM application form 2017
In the last step, your KEAM application number was generated. Go to candidate log in and proceed to fill application form. In order to log in to CEE Kerala candidate portal, you will be required to enter Application number and Password. Logging into keam application portal is essential to Fill-up Application, Payment of Application Fee, Print Your Application, Change Your Password, Download Proforma(s) and Know Your Application Status.
If application number and password are correctly provided, the applicant will be directed to the Candidate’s home page.
The following information is to be entered in this step.
- Select course – Engineering, Architecture, Medical.
- Select centre of examination,
- Name of Applicant,
- Date of Birth,
- State of permanent residence,
- Aadhaar UID
- Details of parents / guardian,
- Religion and caste,
- Permanent address,
- Contact details,
- Address for communication,
- Academic details,
- Communal reservation.
Specifications for Photograph to be uploaded in the KEAM online application form
- Go to a photo studio to get your passport size photograph clicked.
- The photograph should have candidate’s face (straight, and in center).
- Name and date of photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion of the image in black text, on white background.
- Background should be white or light color.
- Candidate should not be wearing caps or dark glasses.
- Scan this photograph in jpeg format.
- Dimension of the scanned image should be 150 px (width) by 200 px (height).
- Save the image as jpeg of size 15 kb to 30 kb.
Form submission – Make sure all the details entered are correct and verifiable. Re-check against all your documents. When absolutely satisfied that details are correct, submit the form.
Final Submission of Application
If all the entries made in the application are found correct and true during verification in the preview stage, candidate should agree with the statements shown under the ‘Declaration’. Click the ‘I Agree’ box after reading the declaration statements. Then press ‘Final Submission’ to submit the filled application through the application portal.
Pay KEAM 2017 Application Form Fees
You should have the details of Application fee remittance. Click on ‘Payment of Application Fee’ for entering payment details:
Print the application form of KEAM 2017 and attach documents
Once you have completed the online form submission, you will be allowed to take a print out of the same.
Click on Print your application link.
After taking print out, you may save an e-copy and keep photocopies of the filled in form.
Procedure to be followed after taking printout of the application:
- Affix a passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) photograph (this should be the copy of the uploaded photo), get it attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Head of the Institution where the candidate has last studied.
- The applicant and the parent should sign in the specified areas on the printout of the Application.
- Left thumb impression of the candidate has to be affixed in the specified areas on the printout of the Application
- Get Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format available in the body of the print out of the application.
- If the candidate claims any reservation, attach relevant certificate issued by the concerned authorities.
The application and supported documents should be arranged in the envelope in the following order:
- The first page of Printout of Application with dully filled and signed
- Course Certificate in Original/Self Attested copy of Mark list
- Proof of Nativity
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Original Community/Non Creamy Layer Certificate, if communal reservation is claimed
- Proof of Special Reservation, if claimed
- Original Income Certificate, if want to be considered for fee concession/EC status
- Any other documents, if required
- Original Demand Draft, if fee has been paid by using Demand Draft (Write Application Number and candidate’s name in overleaf of the Demand Draft). Security Card should not be attached along with the application.
Check the status of your KEAM 2017 Application Form
Once you have dispatched the application form and relevant documents, you can log in to know your application status. The facility will be available at www.cee.kerala.gov.in or www.cee-kerala.org. Once you log in using application number and password, you can see the status on top right corner. An example is shown below.
The Green letter within the light green background indicates the completion of respective step. The Red letter within the light red background represents that the respective step has not been performed so far. For example, in sample screen shot given above, the candidate has completed the Candidate Registration, Candidate Login, Fill-up and Finalize Application Submission and Pay the Application Fee. But the Printing of Application is pending and the printout of application is not received by the Office of CEE.
If you have any queries regarding KEAM application form, please ask in comments below.