MAT 2017 – AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2017 will serve as gateway of admission to more than 600 B Schools. MAT May 2017 is the second MAT exam that will be held in the year 2017. Prior to that, AIMA conducted MAT February 2017. Both MAT Feb 2017 and MAT May 2017 are important for MBA / PGDM admission 2017-18.
Latest news on AIMA MAT
AIMA has announced details of MAT May 2017. MAT Admit Card May 2017 will also been released from 28 Apr 2017. Also, AIMA had conducted MAT Feb 2017 as paper based test on 05 Feb 2017, and MAT Feb 2017 as computer based test from 11 Feb 2017, for which, Result of MAT Feb 2017 has also been announced.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017, is an all-India level management entrance exam. Several colleges and universities in India accept the MAT scores for MBA / PGDM admissions. This exam is held three or four times in a year. If you are interested in appearing for AIMA MAT 2017 exam, read the eligibility conditions first. Submit online application form of MAT at www.aima.in as per schedule.
All India Management Association (AIMA) will hold Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 in paper based mode on 07 May 2017 and as computer based test on 13 May 2017.
MAT May 2017
Get here complete details of MAT 2017 such as important dates, registration (application form), admit card, result.
Overview of MAT 2017
- Candidates who are either graduate, or in the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT application form.
- Applicants will be issued AIMA MAT admit card.
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
- MAT 2017 Exam will be of 2.5 hours duration with 200 questions.
AIMA MAT Application Form
AIMA MAT 2017 Registration process will be started soon. Candidates who are eligible for MAT Exam can register during application form submission window.
Application fee is Rs. 1400/- for MAT Registration.
- This amount can be paid via
- Credit card / Debit card, or
- through Net Banking, or
- through Demand Draft.
- If card / netbanking / DD is not a feasible option, candidate can obtain OMR Registration form with MAT bulletin against cash from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to apply?
In order to register for MAT 2017, candidate have to go to the website www.aima.in and reach the MAT Registration page. Details of application form submission can be found on the application form page (link given above).
- Step 1 – New candidate must create log in. Keep essential documents ready to fill the online application form.
- Step 2 – Already logged in candidates can complete the following steps for form submission
- Enter details asked in the application form.
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- View final application form.
- Step 3 – After submitting the form along with fees, you can check status of MAT 2017 Registration Application Form.
Candidates who have checked their status and know that their forms have been accepted can download MAT 2017 Admit Card as per schedule.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
AIMA MAT Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website as per schedule.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place on more than one day in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on single day itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test.
List of Test Cities in the Alphabetical Order of States and Union Territories
- Please recheck that the test mode chosen and marked on the form is available at the test city indicated as first choice.
- Please download the admit card from website before the exam. The admit card will have the Roll Number, Test Centre details etc.
List of Participating Management Institutes
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- List of Participating Management Institutes (MAT May 2017)
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates’ mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full-time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in MAT bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned Institutes/Universities before applying for MAT.