MAT May 2015, the second AIMA Management Aptitude Test for 2015 will be held in pen-and-paper based, as well as online mode. MAT May 2015 scores shall be used for management programme admissions in various participating colleges. More than 600 B Schools in India is accepting the scores of AIMA MAT exam for admissions. Get here complete details of AIMA MAT May 2015 such as MAT May 2015 application form submission, obtaining admit cards, results and other details.
About MAT May 2015 – Paper based MAT 2015 test will be held on May 3, 2015. Computer based MAT May 2015 will be held on May 9, 2015. Candidates who are either graduates, or in final year of graduation in any discipline can fill the MAT May 2015 application form. Applicants will be issued hall tickets / MAT admit cards on or after 25th April, 2015. Complete details of AIMA MAT May 2015 have been announced by the All India Management Association.
Latest update – MAT February 2015 exam has been successfully conducted. Click here to check MAT February 2015 Results.
AIMA MAT Quick Links
MAT 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
MAT May 2015 Dates
Important dates of MAT May 2015 are as follows.
|MAT 2015 Paper based test||03 May 2015 (Sunday)|
|MAT 2015 Computer based test||09 May 2015 (Saturday) onwards
If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 09 May 2015 itself.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||18 April 2015 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||21 April 2015 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||18 April 2015 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||21 April 2015 (Monday)|
MAT May 2015 Important Information
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online by making payment of Rs 1200 through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link long with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Acknowledgement of form
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website.
- Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
Details regarding MAT MAY 2015 application form have been published.
AIMA MAT May 2015 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link by 25 April 2015 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
Details regarding MAT MAY 2015 admit card have been published.
MAT May 2015 Exam Pattern
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Specific details of MAT exam pattern are not available on the official website. The general pattern estimated by past year trends is given in the table below. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|