AIMA MAT September 2015 is conducted by the All India Management Association. The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is taken by several candidates each year for facilitating admission to MBA and allied programmes in B Schools in India. Eligible candidates can submit the application form and download admit card to appear in the Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test as selected. Qualified candidates can apply to B Schools on the basis of AIMA MAT Results.
MAT September 2015, the third AIMA Management Aptitude Test for 2015 will be held on 6th September 2015 as PBT and 12th September 2015 onwards as CBT. More than 350 B Schools in India are accepting the scores for admissions. Get here complete details of AIMA MAT September 2015 such as application form submission, obtaining admit cards, results and other details.
AIMA MAT September 2015
Management Aptitude Test is scheduled to be held in the first and second weeks of September. Candidates who are either graduates, or in final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT application form. Applicants are issued AIMA MAT admit card.
AIMA MAT Quick Links
MAT Exam Pattern
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
AIMA MAT September 2015 Dates
Important dates of MAT September 2015 are as follows.
|Availability of application form||July 2015 first week|
|Last Date For sale of Forms and Online Registration||August 18, 2015|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||August 21, 2015|
|Download admit card||August 29, 2015|
|Paper based test||September 6, 2015|
|Computer based test||September 12, 2015|
If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 12 September 2015 itself.
AIMA MAT Application Form – MAT September 2015
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Application form of AIMA MAT September 2015 will be available in the first week of July.
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online by making payment of Rs 1200 through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link long with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Acknowledgement of form
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website.
- Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
AIMA MAT Admit Card – MAT September 2015
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link by 29 August 2015.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Specific details of MAT exam pattern are given in the FAQs page on the official website and is mentioned below for your reference. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Test Centres for MAT September 2015 will be published when the application form is released. The cities where MAT was held in May 2015 are given below.