MAT December 2016 is being organized by the All India Management Association. The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016, is an all-India level management entrance exam. Several colleges and universities in India accept the MAT scores for MBA / PGDM admissions. This exam is held three or four times in a year. If you are interested in appearing for AIMA MAT 2016 exam, read the eligibility conditions first. Submit online application form of MAT December 2016 at www.aima.in as per schedule. The organization will hold MAT 2016 in paper based mode on 11th December 2016, and as computer based test on 17th December 2016. To appear in exam, applicants can download MAT admit card online. Get here complete details of MAT 2016 such as important dates, registration (application form), admit card, result.
Latest – MAT Admit Card 2016 for December Exam is available for download. Check the link below.
MAT December 2016
AIMA has announced details of MAT December 2016. Registrations shall commence from first week of October.
You can either appear for MAT 2016 exam in pen-and-paper based test on 11th Dec 2016, or as computer-based-test from 17th Dec 2016 onwards.
Overview of MAT 2016
- Candidates who are either graduate, or in the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT application form.
- Applicants will be issued AIMA MAT admit card.
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
- MAT 2016 Exam will be of 2.5 hours duration with 200 questions.
AIMA MAT December 2016 Important Dates
Important dates of MAT December 2016 are as follows.
|Late Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||26 Nov 2016|
|Last Date to apply for December 2016 MAT
as Paper Based Test (PBT)
|02 Dec 2016|
|Last Date to apply for December 2016 MAT
as Computer Based Test (CBT)
|09 Dec 2016|
|Download admit card||after 03 Dec 2016|
|Paper based test||11 Dec 2016|
|Computer based test||17 Dec 2016 onwards|
Note: If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10 December 2016 itself.
AIMA MAT Application Form – MAT December 2016 Registration
AIMA MAT 2016 Registration process is started now. Candidates who are eligible for MAT Exam can register during application form submission window.
Application fee is Rs. 1200/- for MAT Registration.
- This amount can be paid via
- Credit card / Debit card, or
- through Net Banking, or
- through Demand Draft.
- If card / netbanking / DD is not a feasible option, candidate can obtain OMR Registration form with MAT bulletin against cash from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to apply?
In order to register for MAT 2016, candidate have to go to the website www.aima.in and reach the MAT Registration page. Details of application form submission can be found on the application form page (link given above).
- Step 1 – New candidate must create log in. Keep essential documents ready to fill the online application form.
- Step 2 – Already logged in candidates can complete the following steps for form submission
- Enter details asked in the application form.
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- View final application form.
- Step 3 – After submitting the form along with fees, you can check status of MAT 2016 Registration Application Form.
Candidates who have checked their status and know that their forms have been accepted can download MAT 2016 Admit Card as per schedule.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
AIMA MAT Admit Card – MAT December 2016 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after 03 December 2016 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 11 Dec 2016 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 17 Dec 2016 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 17 Dec 2016 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 11 Dec 2016.
List of Test Cities in the Alphabetical Order of States and Union Territories
- Please recheck that the test mode chosen and marked on the form is available at the test city indicated as first choice.
- Please download the admit card from website before the exam. The admit card will have the Roll Number, Test Centre details etc.
Candidates can check the Test Centres and Cities for MAT Dec 2016 is given below:
|State/ Ut Name||Test City Code||Test City Name||Test Mode Choosable|
|Andhra Pradesh||504||Vijayawada||Only Paper Based Test|
|502||Visakhapatnam||Only Paper Based Test|
|Assam||701||Guwahati||Only Paper Based Test|
|703||Jorhat||Only Paper Based Test|
|702||Tezpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|Bihar||801||Patna||Only Paper Based Test|
|Chandigarh||101||Chandigarh||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Chhattisgarh||401||Bhilai||Only Paper Based Test|
|403||Raipur||Only Paper Based Test|
|Delhi||102||Delhi (Ncr)||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Gujarat||301||Ahmedabad||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Haryana||106||Gurgaon||Only Paper Based Test|
|Himachal Pradesh||171||Shimla||Only Paper Based Test|
|Jammu & Kashmir||113||Jammu||Only Paper Based Test|
|Jharkhand||802||Jamshedpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|803||Ranchi||Only Paper Based Test|
|Karnataka||503||Bengaluru||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only Paper Based Test|
|Kerala||602||Ernakulam||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only Paper Based Test|
|601||Kozhikode||Only Paper Based Test|
|604||Thiruvananthapuram||Only Paper Based Test|
|Madhya Pradesh||404||Bhopal||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only Paper Based Test|
|Maharashtra||408||Mumbai||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|410||Pune||Only Paper Based Test|
|Orissa||706||Bhubaneswar||Only Paper Based Test|
|708||Rourkela||Only Paper Based Test|
|Punjab||115||Ludhiana||Only Paper Based Test|
|Rajasthan||306||Jaipur||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Tamil Nadu||606||Chennai||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only Paper Based Test|
|608||Madurai||Only Paper Based Test|
|Telangana||501||Hyderabad||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Uttar Pradesh||203||Allahabad||Only Paper Based Test|
|204||Bareilly||Only Paper Based Test|
|206||Kanpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|281||Mathura||Only Paper Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only Paper Based Test|
|Uttarakhand||211||Dehradun||Only Paper Based Test|
|212||Haridwar||Only Paper Based Test|
|West Bengal||712||Durgapur||Only Paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||Paper Based Or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centres Abroad||902||Dubai|
List of Participating Management Institutes
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- List of Participating Management Institutes (MAT Dec 2016)
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates’ mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full-time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in mat bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned Institutes/Universities before applying for MAT.