MAT 2016 or AIMA MAT 2016 is an important MBA Entrance Exam. Management Aptitude Test MAT 2016 is conducted by the All India Management Association for MBA admissions in B-Schools in India. Eligible candidates register for MAT Exam at www.aima.in and download admit cards for the exam online. The test is administered as paper-based-test as well as computer-based-test. Candidate must apply separately to colleges for admission on basis of MAT 2016 Results. Get here complete details of MAT 2016 such as important dates, registration (application form), admit card, result.
|AIMA MAT Feb 2016||Admit card available|
AIMA MAT February 2016
Interested candidates can Register Online for MAT February 2016 as per the schedule given below.
Overview of MAT 2016
- Candidates who are either graduate, or in the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT application form.
- Applicants will be issued AIMA MAT admit card.
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
- List of participating institutions (B-Schools) accepting MAT Exam Scores for MBA Admission 2016-2017 are given here – Click Here.
- MAT 2016 Exam will be of 2.5 hours duration with 200 questions.
AIMA MAT February 2016 Dates
Important dates of MAT February 2016 are as follows.
Last date extended upto 05 Feb 2016 for candidates applying for MAT February 2016 CBT for Option 1 only.
|Download admit card||30 Jan 2016|
|Paper based test||07 Feb 2016|
|Computer based test||13 Feb 2016|
If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 Feb 2016 itself.
AIMA MAT Application Form – MAT February 2016 Registration
Candidates who are eligible for MAT Exam can register during application form submission window. From the date that MAT 2016 Registration opens to the last date for the same, candidate can register for the Management Aptitude Test.
Application fee is Rs 1200 for MAT Registration.
- This amount can be paid via
- Credit card / Debit card, or
- through Net Banking, or
- through Demand Draft.
- If card / netbanking / DD is not a feasible option, candidate can obtain OMR Registration form with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi.
How to apply?
In order to register for MAT 2016, candidate has to go to the website www.aima.in and reach the MAT Registration page. Details of application form submission can be found on the application form page (link given above).
- Step 1 – New candidate must create log in. Keep essential documents ready to fill the online application form.
- Step 2 – Already logged in candidates can complete the following steps for form submission
- Enter details asked in the application form.
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- View final application form.
- Step 3 – After submitting the form along with fees, you can check status of MAT 2016 Registration Application Form.
Candidates who have checked their status and know that their forms have been accepted can download MAT 2016 Admit Card as per schedule.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
AIMA MAT Admit Card – MAT February 2016 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. The Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- he Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 07 February 2016 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 13 February 2016 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 February 2016 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 07 February 2016.
Candidates can check the Test Centres and Cities for MAT Feb 2016 is given below:
|State/ UT Name||Test City Code||Test City Name||Test Mode Choosable|
|Andhra Pradesh||504||Vijayawada||Only paper Based Test|
|502||Visakhapatnam||Only paper Based Test|
|Assam||701||Guwahati||Only paper Based Test|
|703||Jorhat||Only paper Based Test|
|Bihar||801||Patna||Only paper Based Test|
|Chandigarh||101||Chandigarh||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Chhatisgarh||401||Bhilai||Only paper Based Test|
|403||Raipur||Only paper Based Test|
|Delhi||102||Delhi (NCR)||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Gujarat||301||Ahmedabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Haryana||108||Ambala||Only paper Based Test|
|106||Gurgaon||Only paper Based Test|
|Himachal Pradesh||171||Shimla||Only paper Based Test|
|Jammu & Kashmir||113||Jammu||Only paper Based Test|
|114||Srinagar||Only paper Based Test|
|Jharkhand||802||Jamshedpur||Only paper Based Test|
|803||Ranchi||Only paper Based Test|
|Karnataka||503||Bengaluru||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only paper Based Test|
|Kerala||602||Ernakulam||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|603||Kottayam||Only paper Based Test|
|601||Kozhikode||Only paper Based Test|
|605||Palakkad||Only paper Based Test|
|604||Thiruvanthapuram||Only paper Based Test|
|Madhya Pradesh||404||Bhopal||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only paper Based Test|
|Maharashtra||408||Mumbai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only paper Based Test|
|410||Pune||Only paper Based Test|
|Manipur||799||Imphal||Only paper Based Test|
|Orissa||706||Bhubaneswar||Only paper Based Test|
|708||Rourkela||Only paper Based Test|
|Punjab||115||Ludhiana||Only paper Based Test|
|Rajasthan||306||Jaipur||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|309||Udaipur||Only paper Based Test|
|Tamil Nadu||606||Chennai||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only paper Based Test|
|608||Madurai||Only paper Based Test|
|609||Trichy||Only paper Based Test|
|Telengana||501||Hyderabad||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Uttar Pradesh||201||Agra||Only paper Based Test|
|203||Allahabad||Only paper Based Test|
|204||Bareilly||Only paper Based Test|
|205||Ghaziabad||Only paper Based Test|
|206||Kanpur||Only paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only paper Based Test|
|210||Varanasi||Only paper Based Test|
|Uttarakhand||211||Dehradun||Only paper Based Test|
|212||Haridwar||Only paper Based Test|
|West Bengal||712||Durgapur||Only paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Test Centres Abroad|
List of Participating Management Institutes
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates’ mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full-time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in mat bulletin. candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned Institutes/Universities before applying for MAT.