AIMA MAT December 2015 is conducted by the All India Management Association. The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is taken by several candidates each year for facilitating admission to MBA and allied programmes in B-Schools in India. Eligible candidates can submit the application form and download admit card to appear in the Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test as selected. Qualified candidates can apply to B-Schools on the basis of AIMA MAT Results.
MAT December 2015, the fourth AIMA Management Aptitude Test for 2015 will be held on 6th December 2015 as PBT and 12th December 2015 onwards as CBT. More than 350 B-Schools in India are accepting the scores for admissions. Get here complete details of AIMA MAT December 2015 such as application form submission, obtaining admit cards, results and other details.
AIMA MAT December 2015
Management Aptitude Test is scheduled to be held in the first and second weeks of December. Candidates who are either graduate, or in the final year of graduation in any discipline can apply by filling the MAT application form. Applicants are issued AIMA MAT admit card.
AIMA MAT Quick Links
MAT Exam Pattern
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
AIMA MAT December 2015 Dates
Last Date for Applying for Computer Based Test under Option-1 is extended up to 1st December 2015.
Important dates of MAT December 2015 are as follows.
|Availability of application form||September 29, 2015|
|Last Date for sale of forms and online registration||November 24, 2015|
|Last Date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi||November 24, 2015|
|Download admit card||November 28, 2015|
|Paper based test||December 06, 2015|
|Computer based test||December 12, 2015|
If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 12 December 2015 itself.
AIMA MAT Application Form – MAT December 2015
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online by making payment of Rs 1200 through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link long with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200 (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Acknowledgement of form
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website.
- Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
AIMA MAT Admit Card – MAT December 2015
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link by 29 August 2015.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. The Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
AIMA MAT Exam Pattern
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. Specific details of MAT exam pattern are given in the FAQs page on the official website and is mentioned below for your reference. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 6th December 2015 at one-time slot i.e., 10.00 am-12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 12 December 2015 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 12 December 2015 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 06 December 2015.
Candidates can check the Test Centres and Cities for MAT December 2015 is given below: (expected)
|Test Mode Choosable||Test City Code||Test City Name||Test Mode Choosable|
|Andhra Pradesh||502||Visakhapatnam||Only Paper Based Test|
|Assam||701||Guwahati||Only Paper Based Test|
|Bihar||801||Patna||Only Paper Based Test|
|Chandigarh||101||Chandigarh||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Chhattisgarh||401||Bhilai||Only Paper Based Test|
|403||Raipur||Only Paper Based Test|
|Delhi||102||Delhi (Ncr)||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Gujarat||301||Ahmedabad||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Haryana||106||Gurgaon||Only Paper Based Test|
|Himachal Pradesh||170||Solan||Only Paper Based Test|
|Jammu & Kashmir||113||Jammu||Only Paper Based Test|
|Jharkhand||802||Jamshedpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|803||Ranchi||Only Paper Based Test|
|Karnataka||503||Bangalore||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|504||Belagavi||Only Paper Based Test|
|505||Mangalore||Only Paper Based Test|
|Kerala||601||Kozhikode||Only Paper Based Test|
|602||Kochi||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|605||Palakkad||Only Paper Based Test|
|604||Thiruvananthapuram||Only Paper Based Test|
|Madhya Pradesh||404||Bhopal||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|406||Indore||Only Paper Based Test|
|Maharashtra||408||Mumbai||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|409||Nagpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|410||Pune||Only Paper Based Test|
|Orissa||706||Bhubaneswar||Only Paper Based Test|
|Rajasthan||306||Jaipur||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Tamil Nadu||606||Chennai||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|607||Coimbatore||Only Paper Based Test|
|Telengana||501||Hyderabad||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|Uttar Pradesh||203||Allahabad||Only Paper Based Test|
|204||Bareilly||Only Paper Based Test|
|206||Kanpur||Only Paper Based Test|
|207||Lucknow||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
|208||Meerut||Only Paper Based Test|
|Uttarakhand||211||Dehradun||Only Paper Based Test|
|213||Haridwar||Only Paper Based Test|
|West Bengal||712||Durgapur||Only Paper Based Test|
|711||Kolkata||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
List of Participating Management Institutes
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- List of Participating Management Institutes/Universities will be available from 1st Week of October 2015 onwards
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates’ mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full-time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in mat bulletin. candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned Institutes/Universities before applying for MAT.