MAT December 2014 – Management Aptitude Test
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
MAT 2014 Exam Pattern
Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
AIMA MAT Quick Links
MAT December 2014 Dates
|MAT 2014 Paper based test||07 December 2014 (Sunday)|
|MAT 2014 Computer based test|| 13 December 2014 (Saturday) onwards
If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 December 2014 itself.
|Last Date For sale of Forms||22 November 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 November 2014 (Tuesday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||22 November 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 November 2014 (Tuesday)|
MAT December 2014 Important Information
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online by making payment of Rs. 1200/- through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link long with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Acknowledgement of form
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website.
- Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
AIMA MAT December 2014 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link by 29 November 2014 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
About MAT December 2014 Exam Pattern
It is an objective type test with multiple-choice answers. The test is designed to measure a person’s general aptitudes as the following table indicates:
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested (Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|