NEST Admit Card 2015
The NEST Admit Card 2015 will be available for downloading / dispatch from April 15, 2015. Admit cards of NEST Exam 2015 will not be dispatched for online applicants. They must download their admit cards of NEST 2015 from the website after login.
The centre (venue) address will be mentioned in the NEST admit card.
Candidates MUST bring their NEST 2015 Admit Card and their school photo Identity Card or any photo ID issued by Government agencies to the examination hall.
Admit cards will not be dispatched for online applicants. Such applicants must download their admit cards from NEST website (after login). Admit cards will be sent by post to the mailing address of the offline candidates. It is, therefore, important that the postal address with pin code in offline paper application form be clearly and correctly written. Please note that NEST office will not be responsible if admit card fails to reach the candidate in time because of postal delay or incorrect mailing address. In case the admit card is not received by May 01, 2015, the NEST office at the address given below must be notified. It may be possible to re-send the admit card but only electronically if email address of the candidate is provided. Safe-keeping of the admit card is strongly advised because the successful candidates have to produce the admit card in original during the counselling and admission.
Download NEST Admit Card 2015
- NEST 2015 Admit Card are available here from 15 April 2015.
If NEST Account is Deactivated!
If you find your login has been DEACTIVATED, here are the probable causes.
- If candidate has filled only page (1) of the NEST Application Form. But this is just page 1 out of total 3.
- Page (2 of 3) is for providing payment details. If you have not filled this page, your form has been cancelled.
- Making a payment is not sufficient to complete the form. You need to provide the relevant information about your payment in page 2 (as shown above), click ‘Save’ and proceed to page 3.
- Unless you have completed all these 3 pages, you would find your login to be DEACTIVATED. It is not possible to reactivate your application at this moment.
- It is very important that you click on the “FINAL SUBMISSION” button to complete your online application.
NEST Exam Centers 2015
A list of NEST examination centres is given below. Candidates must choose 2 (two) centres in order of their preference while filling up of application form. Every effort will be made to allot the centre of first preference.
Please note that ultimately the allotment of an examination centre by the Chief Coordinator has to be regarded as final and request for change of centre will, in general, not be entertained.
The centre (venue) address will be mentioned in the NEST 2015 admit card.