NEST Admit Card 2016
NEST Admit Card can be downloaded by candidates to appear in the National Entrance Screening Test. Admit card of NEST 2016 is issued by NISER for applicants to appear in the entrance test for admission to National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS) Mumbai. NEST 2016 admit card downloaded from www.nestexam.in contains details of the assigned test centre (venue). Along with the hall ticket candidate must also carry a photo identity proof. Get here NEST 2016 admit card and details regarding the examination.
Latest Update – NEST Admit Card 2016 is now available for download. Check below.
Candidates who have applied online will be only able to get the admit card of NEST exam 2016 online at www.nestexam.in. The hall ticket for online applicants shall not be dispatched by post. To download the admit card, open the web page in Chrome/ Opera/ Firefox/ IE10+ browsers and log in.
|Download of Admit Card begins||22 Apr 2016|
|Date NEST 2016||28 May 2016|
NEST Admit Card 2016 – Available
The Admit Card for National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2016 has been released online and the candidates can download their Admit Card from the official portal of NEST 2016. To download the admit card, the candidates are required to Login with their Registered Email-Id and NEST Password. The direct link to login and download the NEST Admit Card 2016 is given below.
Download NEST Admit Card 2016 – Click here to login and download.
How to download NEST 2016 Admit Card?
Only those who have submitted application form within the given dates, and their payment status is verified will be able to login and download the NEST admit card. The process involves two simple steps.
- Log in using credentials issued at the time of form submission.
- Download and print the admit card of NEST 2016.
After downloading, check the centre (venue) address mentioned in the NEST admit card.
Candidates must bring the following documents on the exam day to the examination hall.
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2016 Admit Card,
- School photo identity card or any photo ID issued by Government agencies.
Admit cards will not be dispatched for online applicants. Such applicants must download their admit cards from NEST website (after login). Applicants must download their admit cards from NEST website (after login). The download link will be available only till the day of examination. Safe-keeping of one copy of admit card is therefore strongly advised because the successful candidates have to produce the admit card in original during the admission.
Important things to remember
- Candidates must reach the examination venue at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 10:30 am.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after one hour from the start of the examination, i.e. 11:00 am.
- Candidates leaving the examination hall after 12 noon will be allowed to carry the question paper.
- Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall are not allowed. Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser and other stationeries.
- Candidates MUST bring their Admit Card and Identity Card to the examination hall.
- Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets are not allowed inside examination hall.
NEST Exam Centers 2016
A list of NEST examination centres is given below. Candidates must choose 2 (two) centres in order of their preference while filling up of application form. Every effort will be made to allot the centre of first preference.
Please note that ultimately the allotment of an examination centre by the Chief Coordinator has to be regarded as final and request for change of centre will, in general, not be entertained.
The centre (venue) address will be mentioned in the NEST 2016 admit card.