Online Application Form 2015
“Details of PU CET 2015 Online Application Form are yet to be announced. Here are highlights of the Application form details as per previous year information. This page is being updated regularly and as soon as final details are available, they will be published here”.
Steps to follow :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
The PU CET 2015 Online Application Form will be available soon and given at the end of this page. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before applying. Also, you must submit the details before last date strictly. Last date for the submission of Online Application Form: 28-04-2015.
Procedure to fill the Online Application Form
Please read all the information very carefully to submit your PU CET Application Form 2015.
Step 1: Click on the Online Registration as shown above.
The following page will open.
- Do not prefix the title such as Shri / Smt. Mr. / Mrs. / Dr. etc. along with the names.
- Enter your name, your father’s name, your mother’s name.
- Wnter your date of birth. Click at Date picker as shown above.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Choose yes/no for SMS consent (by selecting yes, you would like to receive text message notifications from cetug.puchd.ac.in on your mobile number).
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your class 10th roll number.
- Select your class 10th passing board from drop down.
- Select your class 10th passing year from drop down.
- Choose your category (only for the purpose of entrance test) if other than general. (Candidates will fill the other categories in the admission form after declaration of result of entrance test).
- Select yes (If you are or your parents are Class B or Class C employee of PU).
- Submit your form by clicking submit. This will send you to the following page.
Note: Do not refresh this page before writing your Login ID and Password.
- Please note down your login ID and password for next process. Do not disclose your login ID and password and keep it till the end of admission process.
- Click on the download link to download and print bank fee deposit slip. Deposit your fees with that bank slip at any branch of State Bank of India.
- After depositing your fee at the bank please check that Journal number and Branch code is written on your Bank slip. You can NOT complete your form without Journal number and Branch code.
- Please wait 24 hours for the bank to confirm your fee to the university authorities. In case of any problem, report to [email protected] with your name, journal number, branch code and problem faced.
- Use the login ID and password to upload photograph and signature and fill other important information. You must have scanned photograph and signature with less than 100 kb size. Use login menu to complete these processes. Step 2 as follows.
As you click login (shown above) the following page will appear.
Enter correct Login ID and Password to complete next process.
After successful login, the following page will appear.
- Enter your journal number provided by the bank.
- Enter bank branch code in which you have deposited the fee.
- Enter date for fee deposit from date picker.
- Enter amount deposited.
Click submit button to submit your bank details. After submitting fee the next screen follows.
Now click on the click to “Click to Complete” link to fill all pending information in your application form. The next screen as below.
Click on the “Edit Form” button to update all other information to complete your application form. After clicking “Edit Form” button the next screen display is as follows.
Update candidate information
In this form fill your information
- Select stream in class +2 from drop down menu. One stream is compulsory.
- Select subjects passed / appeared in class +2 (for science students only).
- Select subject combination in which appearing in CET. (You can see the list of valid subject combinations).
- Update candidate name (if incorrect).
- Update your father’s name (if incorrect).
- Update your Mother’s name (if incorrect).
- Choose your gender with radio buttons.
- Update your date of birth with date picker (if incorrect).
- Select your Nationality from drop down menu.
- Enter your correpondence address.
- Enter your permanent address.
- Enter your phone number / mobile number.
- Update your email ID (if incorrect).
- Enter class 12th roll number.
- Select class 12th Board / University with drop down menu.
- Select class 12th passing / appearing year.
- Enter your class 10th percentage with two decimal places.
- Upload your scanned photograph less than 100 kb (in size).
- Upload your scanned signature less than 100 kb (in size).
All * marked fields are mandatory.
Read carefully your given information on the above screen.
If you are satisfied with your information then tick the “I agree” box and click on the confirm button to finally submit your application.
If you are not satisfied with your information then click on the cancel button to edit (modify) your form information again.
In the next screen (if not satisfied with your information).
If you are not satisfied with your information please click on the “Edit Form” button to edit (modify) your information. The next screen as below.
In this screen you can update your information again.
After changing information click on “Save Button” to update your information and next screen display as below.
Read all information and click box “I Agree”.
Click confirm button to finally submit your application form. You cannot update your information after clicking the confirm button. Please check next step.
This is your status screen. Now your form has been successfully submitted.
PU CET 2015 Online Application Form
As per the Official notification given by Panjab University, PU CET 2015 Online Application Form will be available on 18th March, 2015. Please visit again for PU CET 2015 Online Application Form.