PU CET UG & BHMS 2017 online application form will be released by Panjab University. Candidates who wish to appear in the PU CET UG & BHMS 2017 for admission to B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Hons. School) in Panjab University and BHMS at Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh for the session 2017-18 can fill their application form online on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application.
|Availability of application form||Mar 2017|
|Last date to submit information in the form to generate bank challan.||May 2017|
|Last date for submission of fee in SBI using website generated challan.||May 2017|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||May 2017|
|No correction will be entertained/ made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after||May 2017|
PU CET UG & BHMS 2017 Application Form
Details of PU CET UG & BHMS 2017 Online Application Form will be available here. You can now fill the online application form of PU CET UG & BHMS 2017 through the official website as per the schedule.
Online Application form once submitted the candidate shall not be allowed to make any change in it by way any addition / deletion / alteration / amendment / changes of any other particular etc. Under any circumstances i.e., they shall have no access to the Application at all.
- Link will be available here..!!!
INSOFAR, ONLY EXAM DATE OF PU CET (UG & BHMS) 2017 HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED. OTHER DETAILS GIVEN ON THIS PAGE AS PER LAST YEAR’S EXAM BROCHURE AND IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE. INFORMATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED SO THAT CANDIDATES WHO HAVE STARTED LOOKING FOR PU CET (UG & BHMS) 2017 CAN GET AN IDEA OF HOW THE EXAM IS HELD. AS SOON AS PU CET (UG & BHMS) 2017 INFORMATION BROCHURE IS RELEASED, DETAILS WILL BE UPDATED HERE.
How To Fill PU CET Application Form?
Last year steps to fill application form is given below.
Steps to follow :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
Download your PU CET admit card
Procedure to fill the Online Application Form
Please read all the information very carefully to submit your PU CET Application Form.
Step 1: Click on the Online Registration as shown below.
The following page will open – Registration form.
- Do not prefix the title such as Shri / Smt. Mr. / Mrs. / Dr. etc. along with the names.
- Enter your name, your father’s name, your mother’s name.
- Enter your date of birth. Click at Date picker as shown above.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Choose yes/no for SMS consent (by selecting yes, you would like to receive text message notifications from cetug.puchd.ac.in on your mobile number).
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your class 10th roll number.
- Select your class 10th passing board from drop down.
- Select your class 10th passing year from drop down.
- Choose your category (only for the purpose of entrance test) if other than general. (Candidates will fill the other categories in the admission form after declaration of result of entrance test).
- Select yes (If you are or your parents are Class B or Class C employee of PU).
- Submit your form by clicking submit. This will send you to the following page.
Note: Do not refresh this page before writing your Login ID and Password.
- Please note down your login ID and password for next process. Do not disclose your login ID and password and keep it till the end of admission process.
- You must download and print fee deposit slip. You need to deposit the fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee deposit slip.
- Use the login and password to upload photograph and signature and fill other important information. You must have scanned photograph and signature with less than 100kb size. Use login menu to complete these processes.
- Please do not disclose your login ID and password. Keep it till the end of the admission process.
After depositing fee, login again to complete your form.
Click on Login on the home page of cetug.puchd.ac.in. You will be taken to the log in page.
Login Page – Enter correct Login ID and Password to complete next process.
After successful login, the following page will appear.
Click on the link that says Click to complete.
After you submit the above information you will be provided with loginid and password. Deposit required fee and login to update information using following form.
- Select stream in class +2 from drop down menu. One stream is compulsory.
- Select subjects passed / appeared in class +2 (for science students only).
- Select subject combination in which appearing in CET. (You can see the list of valid subject combinations).
- Update candidate name (if incorrect).
- Update your father’s name (if incorrect).
- Update your Mother’s name (if incorrect).
- Choose your gender with radio buttons.
- Update your date of birth with date picker (if incorrect).
- Select your Nationality from drop down menu.
- Enter your correspondence address.
- Enter your permanent address.
- Enter your phone number / mobile number.
- Update your email ID (if incorrect).
- Enter class 12th roll number.
- Select class 12th Board / University with drop down menu.
- Select class 12th passing / appearing year.
- Enter your class 10th percentage with two decimal places.
- Upload your scanned photograph less than 100 kb (in size).
- Upload your scanned signature less than 100 kb (in size).
All * marked fields are mandatory.
Read carefully your given information on the above screen.
If you are satisfied with your information then tick the “I agree” box and click on the confirm button to finally submit your application.
If you are not satisfied with your information then click on the cancel button to edit (modify) your form information again.
In the next screen (if not satisfied with your information).
If you are not satisfied with your information please click on the “Edit Form” button to edit (modify) your information. The next screen as below.
In this screen you can update your information again.
After changing information click on “Save Button” to update your information and next screen display as below.
Read all information and click box “I Agree”.
Click confirm button to finally submit your application form. You cannot update your information after clicking the confirm button. Please check next step.
This is your status screen. Now your form has been successfully submitted.