PU LL.B 2016 Online Application Form – Application Form of PU LLB 2016 entrance exam is available now. Panjab University (PU) conducts university level law entrance exam for admissions to the three-year integrated law programmes. The PU LLB 2016 entrance test will be held on 19 June 2016. Candidates are advised, please read carefully before the submission. Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form||12 Apr 2016|
|Last date for submission of information on the website
to generate the Bank Challan
|25 May 2016|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI Bank
using website generated challan
|27 May 2016 upto 4:00 pm|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with
rest of the information
|30 May 2016|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph,
signature and any other information after
|01 June 2016 upto 5:00 pm|
PU LL.B 2016 Application Form
Online Application Form of PU LLB 2016 entrance exam is available on the official website. Interested & eligible candidates can also apply for PU LL.B 2016 through the direct link, which is given below. Candidates are advised, please read instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before registration.
- General Category : Rs. 1100/-
- SC/ST/Blind Category : Rs. 550/-
Steps of Registration
Please read carefully steps of registration
Step I – Before depositing your application fee
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Registration number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of SBI Bank minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Step II – After depositing your application fee
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.