PU LLB Application Form 2016
PU LLB 2016 entrance exam date for admission into LLB (3 years) course in Panjab University has been announced. Application Form of PU LLB 2016 will be available soon. Panjab University (PU) conducts university level law entrance exam for admissions to the three-year integrated law programmes. The PU LLB 2016 entrance test will be held on 19th June 2016. Candidates are advised, please read carefully before the submission. Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
PU LLB 2016 for entrance test will be held on June 19, 2016.
Insofar only the exam date of PU LLB 2016 has been announced. Further details of PU LL.B 2016 Application Form, fee, how to apply online, and other information will be given when information brochure is released. Given below details are only for reference. Candidates are advised to visit again for latest updates.
- Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Roll number.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case sensitive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee.
- Check your journal number, branch code and date of deposit given by the bank.
- After depositing your application fee.
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Fill your fee details (Journal Number, date of deposit).
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph, signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.