PU LLB Application Form 2022 is out. The Panjab University invites LLB aspirants to apply online at pglaw.puchd.ac.in. The deadline to submit information to generate login id is 8 July, and the last date to pay fee is 11 July, and to upload photograph signature is 13 July. However those who have paid fee can complete form till 21 July with a late fee. Students who wish to appear in PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test should fill and submit the PU LLB 2022 application form from direct link here. To apply, first register for PU LLB (also known as PU PG Law), then fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. PU LLB is the State / University level Law entrance exam for admission to LLB 3-Years in PU Chandigarh and its regional centres. The PU LLB application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – PU LLB Application Form 2022 has been released. Scroll down for link to apply.
PU LLB Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of PU LLB 2022.
Direct link for PU LLB application form 2022 – Click Here to apply online
What next –
- Made a mistake in filling the form? Then check out PU LLB Application Form Correction.
- Else you can directly head over to download PU LLB Admit Card.
Study material for PU LLB 2022
PU LLB Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the PU LLB Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||PU LLB 2022|
|Full Form||PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Event of PU LLB||Application Form|
|Mode of PU LLB Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill PU LLB application form 2022||pglaw.puchd.ac.in|
|Application Fees||Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD)|
|How to apply||(1) Go to pglaw.puchd.ac.in. (2) Then click PU LLB apply online link. (3) First do PU LLB registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the PU LLB application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay PU LLB fees.|
PU LLB Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of PU LLB 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test.
|Important Events of the PU LLB Application Form 2022||Dates|
|PU LLB Application Form 2022 Release Date||01 Jun 2022|
|PU LLB Application Form 2022 Last Date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||08 Jul 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||11 Jul 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||13 Jul 2022|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||21 Jul 2022|
PU may change the PU LLB application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking pglaw.puchd.ac.in for all updates.
Candidates must pay PU LLB application fee as per by PU guidelines.
The Fee for PGLAW Entrance Test is Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD) candidates. The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded
How to fill the PU LLB 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for PU LLB 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
- Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
- Before depositing your application fee
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Registration number (if any).
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case sensitive).
- Login to your account to pay fee online
- After depositing your application fee, please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph, signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and confirm your application form.
- Unconfirmed and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Class B/C Regular Employee of PU must send the copy of printout of their Entrance Test Form along with Performa for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra, Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the assigned last date.
PU LLB 2022 Login
Keep PU LLB login details generated during form fill up safely. You will need them for the following activities
Documents Required for PU LLB Application Form 2022
Upload Documents – You need to upload documents in PU LLB Application Form 2022 as per the information brochure.
Reference Documents – In addition to the above, refer the following to fill PU LLB 2022 application form.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
The following functionaries may be contacted only in case of extremely urgent enquiry from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (on working days only)
- Department of Laws : 0172-2541577,2534158
- UIL,PURC, Ludhiana : 0161-2443830 Fax: 0161-2449558
- PURC, Muktsar : 01633-263857, 261489,
- UILS, PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur : 01882-282617, 282618 Fax: 01882-282221
Official website: https://pglaw.puchd.ac.in/
Qs 1. Is PU LLB 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of PU LLB 2022 is released by PU on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check pglaw.puchd.ac.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for PU LLB 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test at the official website pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for PU LLB 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the PU LLB on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at pglaw.puchd.ac.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test as prescribed by Panjab University (PU).
Qs 4. How to apply for PU LLB exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for PU LL.B. (3-Year Course) Entrance Test (PU LLB (also known as PU PG Law)) 2022, go to pglaw.puchd.ac.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all PU issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Panjab University and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.