Panjab University 2019 application form will be available in online mode. Interested candidates can apply for Panjab University’s LLB courses through PU LLB 2019 application form. But before applying online, ensure that you fulfill the eligibility conditions. The Application Form for the PUCHD LLB Entrance can be filled by candidates in online mode. Candidates have to complete the application formalities for PU LLB 2019 in two phases, first by registering and paying fees and then submitting the final information. It is advised to applicants to read the PU LLB prospectus and Eligibility Criteria of PU LLB 2019 before filling the PU LLB Application Form.
PU LLB 2019 Application Form
The application form for PU LLB 2019 will available on its official website. Candidates need to complete the given steps to successfully complete the application process. Candidates can find all the important steps and information required for filling the PU LLB 2019 Application Form on this page.
Schedule for PU LLB 2019 Application Form is given below:
|Prospectus and Application form will be available from||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of information to generate Bank Challan||To be announced|
|Last date to deposit the fee using website generated challan||To be announced|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature and all other information||To be announced|
|No correction will be entertained/made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after||To be announced|
Apply Online: Online application form for PU LLB 2019 will be available at official website: pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
Stepwise instructions for applying for PU LLB 2019
Step 1: Registration and Paying Application fees
Applicants need to register on the official website of Punjab University at pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Before proceeding to PU LLB registration, read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- In the registration process, candidates need to provide the following details:
- Name as in Class 10th certificate
- Date of Birth
- correct and valid email id
- Graduation Registration number.
- Graduation University
- Passing year
- Correct and valid Mobile Number
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.
- After entering all the details, click on Submit Button to save all the details.
- Note down the Application number that will appear after submitting the above-mentioned details.
- Download the bank slip and deposit the application fees minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Application fees for PU LLB 2019
The application fee for various categories is mentioned below. The application fee is to pay in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan.
|Course||General Category||SC/ST Category||Class B or C PU Employee|
|PU LLB (3 Years)||Rs. 2100||Rs. 1050||50% concession under applicable category|
Step 2: Filling in details and Uploading documents
- After paying the application fee, candidates need to log in with their login ID and Password.
- Click on the Candidate form to upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, check carefully if all the information provided in the application form are correct or not. If they are filled correctly, lock your application form.
- Applicants should note that unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After completing the above-given steps, take the printout of the application form for future references.
Insofar, Exam date for Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 has been announced yet. Rest of the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University (PU) will release Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.