PU LLB 2020 application form: The last date to apply for PU LLB 2020 has been extended. It is available in online mode. Interested candidates can apply for Panjab University’s LLB courses through PU LLB 2020 application form. The Application Form for the PUCHD LLB Entrance can be filled by candidates in online mode. Candidates have to complete the application formalities for PU LLB 2020 in two phases, first by registering and paying fees and then submitting the final information. It is advised to applicants to read the PU LLB prospectus and Eligibility Criteria of PU LLB 2020 before filling the PU LLB 2020 Application Form.
Latest: Last date to fill the PU LLB 2020 Application Form has been extended. Scroll down to get the link.
PU LLB 2020 Application Form
The application form for PU LLB 2020 available in online mode on its official website. Candidates need to complete the given steps to successfully complete the application process. Candidates can find all the important steps and information required for filling the PU LLB 2020 Application Form on this page.
Schedule for PU LLB 2020 Application Form is given below:
|Date of Availability Entrance Test Form||01 May 2020|
|Last date for submission Application Form|
09 Oct 2020
|Last date for deposit of fee online|
10 Oct 2020
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website|
12 Oct 2020
|Last date to fill admission form for LLB|
Apply Online: Applicants fill PU LLB 2020 Application Form via direct link is given below:
- Click here to fill the online application for PU LLB 2020.
- Click here to Login the PU LLB Application Form 2020.
PU LLB 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
Stepwise instructions for applying for PU LLB 2020
Step 1: Registration and Paying Application fees
Applicants need to register on the official website of Punjab University at pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date Picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your Graduation Registration number (if any).
- Select Graduation University from drop-down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop-down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose a category, if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Application fees for PU LLB 2020
The application fee for various categories is mentioned below. The application fee is to pay in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan.
|Course||General Category||SC/ST Category||Class B or C PU Employee|
|PU LLB (3 Years)||Rs. 2175||Rs. 1088||50% concession under applicable category|
Step 2: Filling in details and Uploading documents
- After paying the application fee, candidates need to log in with their login ID and Password.
- Click on the Candidate form to upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, check carefully if all the information provided in the application form are correct or not. If they are filled correctly, lock your application form.
- Applicants should note that unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After completing the above-given steps, take the printout of the application form for future references.
PU LLB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Entrance Test for Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) shall be open to all such candidates who possess the qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor‟s/Master‟s Degree in any discipline with at least 45%* marks in aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Bar Council of India and Panjab University
- In case a candidates having Bachelor’s degree of this University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate, through Modern Indian Languages Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic), the aggregate of 45% marks shall be calculated by taking into account the percentage of aggregate marks that he had secured at the language examination, excluding the marks for the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together.
- * 5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
PU LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
The PU LLB Entrance Test will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The Entrance Test will consist of multiple-choice questions of 100 marks. The Question Papers will be available in English; Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English” and Legal Aptitude”). However, the medium of instruction will be English only. There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong Answers i.e. marks will be deducted for wrong answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, for a wrong answer ¼ mark will be deducted.
The questions to be asked in the entrance test will be based upon following three components:
|1.||Current Affairs and General Knowledge||40 marks|
|2.||Legal Aptitude||40 marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English||20 marks|
The Admit Card for PU LLB 2020 Examination will be available online as per the schedule. The candidates will be required to download the admit card from the official website using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.
Panjab University is a State University which is situated in the Chandigarh, Punjab. This University was established in the year 1882 and it is one of the oldest university lists all over India. University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres in mainland capital Chandigarh city in sectors 14 and 25. University has 78 teaching and research departments and 15 Centers/Chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. University has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab and having one rural Regional Centre at Kauni, and 3 Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.