VITEEE Admit Card 2017 is issued at the time of booking test slot. Candidates can download VITEEE 2017 admit card online at vit.ac.in for the computer based test VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. Only for those candidates whose properly filled application forms were submitted on time, and have completed slot booking of VITEEE 2017, the admit card will be generated. This document contains information such as candidate’s photograph, test center, date and time of exam. The processes involved in this exam are mostly online including getting hall tickets and checking result of VITEEE 2017. Get here complete details regarding the admit card of VITEEE 2017 such as when, how and where to download it.
|Download exam admit card||Same time as slot booking|
|VITEEE slot booking||19 to 22 March 2017|
You can also apply for
VITEEE Admit Card 2017
The admit card of VITEEE has been released in the Online Test Booking System portal. After the slot booking process, Now e-Admit card is generated for the eligible candidates.
The VITEEE 2017 Admit card will include the following details.
- Application number,
- Photograph of the student,
- Address of the test center,
- Test date & time selected by the candidate.
Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately.
VITEEE Mock Test 2017
Mock Test for VITEEE 2017 has been launched for all the candidates. Mock test is provided so that test takers can prepare for the online exam pattern. A dummy log in has been given so all you need to do is just visit the official Mock Test and familiarise yourself with the way questions are displayed in Examination. Check out the official Mock Test before appearing for your exam.
- Click here to Start the Mock Test.
Instructions to download VITEEE 2017 Admit Card
VITEEE 2017 will be computer based test. To appear in the test, candidate must be carrying the admit card of VITEEE 2017. The VITEEE 2017 Admit card will be issued only after candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
Key points about VITEEE admit card
- The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date. Slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and availability of the slot, for those who have not booked.
- The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the VIT University immediately.
- The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates on Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e- Admit card.
- The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be despatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidates should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-
- Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
Candidate should report to the selected test centre with
- VITEEE Admit card,
- Photocopy of the application form,
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
How to download VITEEE admit card?
Step 1 – Log in.
As mentioned above, the first thing to do is to book test slot, in order to download admit card of VITEEE 2017. To do so, go to the login page (link for the same is given above) and enter Registered email address and password (sent by VIT). The page on logging in is as given below.
If you have not yet booked a slot, the message displayed would be “No booking information found! Click on book a seat”. Follow the instructions and click on the link “Book a seat”.
Step 2 – Booking test slot
Select test name (VITEEE-2017), state, city, subject, date, center name.
Login leads to user profile showing application number, name, dob, gender, course. Read and confirm the data.
You will see test name as well as state. Now select test city, subject, test date preference, test center name.
Next you will see on the screen, availability of test center.
Confirm booking in given time.
Clicking OK shows this.
Click on “Confirm” is all is fine.
Step 3 – Download admit card
On confirming the slot, you will get the VITEEE 2017 Admit Card like this.
A sample admit card is shown as below.
VITEEE Admit card will not be processed if the Application is incomplete.
- In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid email id etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates
- Candidates are advised to doubly check that the application form (online / OMR) is complete in all respects before posting.