VITEEE Admit Card 2016 is issued after booking test slot. Candidates can download VITEEE 2016 admit card online at vit.ac.in for the computer based test VIT Engineering Entrance Exam. Only for those candidates whose properly filled application forms were submitted on time, and have completed slot booking of VITEEE 2016, the admit card will be generated. This document contains information such as candidate’s photograph, test center, date and time of exam. The processes involved in this exam are mostly online including getting hall tickets and checking result of VITEEE 2016. Get here complete details regarding the admit card of VITEEE 2016 such as when, how and where to download it.
Date of availability of VITEEE Admit Card 2016 is around the last week of March, 2016.
VITEEE Admit Card 2016
Last year the admit card of VITEEE was released in the Online Test Booking System portal. Candidates were asked to book test slot (test city, date and time) and once the process was completed, e-Admit card was generated.
The VITEEE 2016 Admit card will include the following details.
- e-Admit card number,
- Photograph of the student,
- Address of the test center,
- Test date & time selected by the candidate.
Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately.
Have you booked the test slot? If not, go to VITEEE Slot Booking 2016 (OTBS) to book exam date and slot.
Dates to download VITEEE 2016 Admit Card
VITEEE 2016 will be computer based test. To appear in the test, candidate must be carrying the admit card of VITEEE 2016. The VITEEE 2016 Admit card will be issued only after candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
Tentatively, it is expected that the hall ticket for VITEEE will be available in March, 2016.
How to download VITEEE admit card 2016?
Insofar there is no official update about the VITEEE 2016 admit card. The information given below is as per last year’s brochure and is only for reference. It is subject to change.
The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates at www.vit.ac.in. To download, please follow the steps indicated below.
- Go to the e-Admit Card page of VITEEE 2016.
- Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-admit card.
Key points about VITEEE admit card 2016
- Admit card of VITEEE 2016 will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The copy of the VITEEE Admit card 2016 will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The hall ticket will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the VITEEE 2016 Admit card.
- Candidate should take a print out of the issued hall ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid VITEEE Admit card 2016.
- The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Candidate should report to the selected test centre with
- VITEEE Admit card 2016,
- Photocopy of the application form,
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.
VITEEE Admit card 2016 will not be processed if the Application is incomplete.
- In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid email id etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Candidates are advised to doubly check that the application form (online / OMR) is complete in all respects before posting.