AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form 2020 will be uploaded by AIFD Bangalore. Application forms can obtain through the AIFC Bangalore Campus Office or can download from the University’s website. The application form will be obtain offline by making payment for the application fee. Before applying for AIFD Bangalore UG or PG Admission 2020, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the desired program.
The application form obtained through either way is to be submitted by offline mode. Along with the application form, candidates need to attach the relevant documents in case the application is obtained from the University website. Fill in the details in the application form manually. The AIFD Bangalore 2020 Application Form for UG or PG must be submitted before the last date or the admit card will not be issued. Check more details on AIFD Bangalore 2020 Application Form from the article below.
AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form 2020
The expected date for submitting the application form for UG and PG program is given in the table below:
|Event||For UG||For PG|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Third week of April 2020||Fourth week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form
(with late fee of Rs.100/-)
|Fourth week of April 2020||First week of July 2020|
Apply Online: AIFD Bangalore Admission Application Form 2020 will be available at Official Website, aifdonline.in.
Cost of Prospectus:
The cost is Rs 800/-by post, Rs 750/- by hand. Demand Draft should be in favor of “ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION AND DESIGN” payable at Bangalore. Interested candidates can download the application from this link and submit the filled application along with Rs 800/- Demand Draft.
How to Apply?
- The application form for AIFD Bangalore UG or PG admission 2020 can obtain from the Office of AIFD Bangalore or from the University website.
- Fill in the required details in the application form such as:
- Personal Details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Rank in the Army, Unit, Corps / Regimen
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Details of Gallantry awards/Distinguished services/Mention in dispatches/War widow
- Academic Qualification Details
- 10+2 Board Name, Year of passing/ appearing in Qualifying exam, Percentage Obtained
- Choose Course and Exam Center
- Applicants need to choose the course applying for and the examination center (3 choices).
- Income Details
- Annual Income of the Parents if belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- Communication Details
- Permanent Home Address
- STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Parent’s Mail Id
- Applicant’ s Email Id
- Personal Details:
- The details to be filled in the application form must be valid and correct. Incomplete application forms are liable for rejection.
- The candidates need to submit the application form before the last date. Admit card will be sent only on receipt of filled applications.
- After filling in the details in the application form, the candidate can submit their form.
- Candidates who have downloaded their application form through the University’s website have to submit relevant documents along with the application form.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std 10th / 12th or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /Transfer Certificate
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination (if available)
- Mark-sheet of the higher degrees/examinations (if available)
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various Army categories to avail priority of admission, such as:
- Certificate 1- For children of serving Army Personnel having 10 years continuous service in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with pension.
- Certificate 2 – For step children of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years prior to the commencement of course.
- Certificate 3 – For children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in AIR Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel.