|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AIFD Bangalore issued application for those candidates who are interested and eligible to take admission in various UG and PG courses for this session 2017-19. Candidates have fill their application for admission on time as per schedule date. Candidates can check the complete details of application process from below on this page.
AIFD Bangalore Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to fill their application form to admission in AIFD Bangalore from the official website. Interested and Eligible candidates can download their application form and fill their application on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before filling the application form.
|Event||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Last date for receipt of application form||05 Apr 2017||30 Jun 2017|
|Last date of application form (with late fee or Rs. 100/-)||25 Apr 2017||05 Jul 2017|
Candidates can download the AIFD Bangalore application form to admission in various UG and PG Courses as per schedule date mention above from the direct link provided below.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to fill in the form given at the end of the Prospectus. The Prospectus can be obtained by the Candidates from the Office of AIFD Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077, through requisition along with a crossed demand draft or Rs 550/- (which includes Rs.50/- as postal charges) in favour of Army Institute of Fashion & Design payable at Bangalore. Money order/Cheque/Postal order will not be accepted. (On the reserve side of Demand Draft student name should be mentioned without fail)
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling in their application form. Application forms duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates documents should reach the Principal. Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore – 560077 latest by 05 April 2017 for UG and 30 Jun 2017 for PG. A late fee of Rs.100/- by 25 April 2017 for UG and 05 July 2017 for PG Courses will be levied.
Note: Students downloading the forms from website will have to attach a draft of Rs 500/- along with the application form towards candidateship for WAT/CAT.
- “Filled applications of the candidates to reach this institute before due date. Admit card will be sent only on receipt of filled applications”.
All particulars / details sought from the candidate in the form should be provided and the columns completed and signed by the candidate himself / herself. Incomplete application forms will be rejected. There is no provision for condoning of the delay in the receipt of application forms on account of postal strikes / delays / lapse by courier services.
Furnishing of Incorrect Information
If in case at any stage, it is found that a candidate has furnished false information in the application form or has produced false certificates, his / her admission, even if granted, will be cancelled and fees paid by him / her forfeited. Criminal proceedings may also be initiated against such candidates.
Documents To Be Submitted along with The Application Form
Following documents will be enclosed with the application form and the candidates are advised to check the same before sending their form to AIFD, Bangalore :-
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Std X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Statement of Marks of higher degrees / examinations.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission.
- Certificate No 1 (for children of serving Army Personnel having 10 years continuous service in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate No 2 (for step children of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years prior to commencement of course).
- Certificate No 3 (for children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in AIR Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).