AIIMS PG Application Form 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi, has started basic registration for AIIMS PG 2020. The application form are available online at aiimsexams.org. AIIMS follows PAAR process for PG entrance exam which includes, basic registration, generation of code, and final registration. The form is released for candidates to apply for MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6yr)/ DM (6 yr.)/ MDS and DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) / MD (Hospitality Administration) courses. To apply for AIIMS PG 2020, the candidates have to pay amount of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC / ST). Candidates can check more details on AIIMS PG application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: AIIMS PG Jul 2020 basic registration started. Apply from the direct link below.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2020
The allotment of test centre is done on the first-come-first-serve basis. Selection of AIIMS PG test centre is a part of final registration and it is advised to candidate submit the form as soon as possible so that they could get test city of their preference. Candidates can check schedule for release of AIIMS PG application form 2020 and can apply through direct link from the table below.
|Name of the programme||Last Date to Apply||Apply Here|
|MD/ MS/ M.Ch (6yr)/ DM (6 yr.)/ MDS||23 Mar 2020||Click here to apply|
|DM / M.Ch (3 yrs) / MD (HA)||To be notified||Will be provided here soon|
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the complete schedule for AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form for Jul 2020 session from the table below:
|AIIMS PG 2020 application form||Important Date|
|Basic Registration start date||06 Dec 2019|
|Last date for basic registration||10 Feb 2020|
|Date of Edit Option(s) for Basic registration||12-14 Feb 2020|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||17-21 Feb 2020|
|Final status for Basic registration||27 Feb 2020|
|Date for Generation of Code||28 Feb – 23 Mar 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2020 prospectus will get uploaded on||09 Mar 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration starts on||09-23 Mar 2020|
|Edit option facility starts on||26-28 Mar 2020|
|Status of Final Registration||07-11 Apr 2020|
|AIIMS PG Jul 2020 exam date||03 May 2020|
What is PAAR?
AIIMS, New Delhi offers a provision Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR). With the help of PAAR candidates can apply for AIIMS PG six months before the test. It was observed that many of the candidates made an error at the time of the submission of the application form and hence to overcome these errors at the time of the form submission PAAR came into existence.
PAAR has two parts in the first part candidates are required to do the basic registration and at the second step, candidates can do final registration. At the time of the basic registration candidates can upload the asked images and they can recheck it and if there is any correction required then the candidates can get notified regarding it and they can correct it. Then the final registration takes place, here candidates can fill the information like the test center of their choice and they are also required to pay the asked amount of the application fee.
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for AIIMS PG 2020 below.
|General / OBC||1500|
|SC / ST||1200|
|PWD||candidate with a bench-mark disability is exempted from payment of any fee.|
Mode of payment – Candidate can pay the required amount of the application fee through credit card/debit card or by net banking.
Documents Required for AIIMS PG Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for AIIMS PG 2020 application form blow.
- Scanned image of Photo
- Scanned image of Signature
- Scanned image of Thumb Impression
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations (if required)
- MBBS / BDS Degree Certificate (if required)
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship (if required)
- Permanent / Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI /State Medical or Dental Council. (if required)
- High School / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth. (if required)
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Credit card/debit card (as applicable for making the payment)
AIIMS PG 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates can check the image specifications for AIIMS PG 2020 application form in the table given below.
Image specification for MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)
|Images to Upload||Format||File size|
|Photograph||jpg / jpeg / gif / png||50 – 100 Kb|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg / gif / png||20 to 100 Kb|
|Thumb Impression||jpg / jpeg / gif / png||20 to 100 Kb|
Image specification for M/ MCh (3 years)/ MD (HA)
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpeg||50 – 100 Kb|
|Signature||jpeg||10 kb-50 kb|
|Thumb Impression||jpeg||10 kb-50 kb|
- A candidate is required to take his/her photograph with white background and border.
- The face of the candidate must be visible in the photograph.
- The width and height of the photograph shall be of 3.5 c and 4.5 c.m respectively.
- The photograph must not be more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must submit their signature by using a blue/black ball point pen only.
- Candidates must submit their signature on a white plain sheet.
- Candidates must use their left thumb for taking the impression.
- Candidates are advised to take a good quality of stamp.
- The left thumb expression of the candidates must be in 200 DPI (dots per inch).
How to Scan Images for AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can scan images for AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to draw a Box of 3.5 horizontal and 4.5 vertical size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) on a white sheet of paper using a pencil.
Step 2: Then candidates can paste the photograph in the box drawn.
Step 3: After that candidates can set the scanning to 200 dpi and keep the paper with photograph in the scanner
Step 4: Candidates must scan only the box with photograph and after the completion of scanning candidates must click on the preview & scan button.
Step 5: At last candidates can save the as jpg/jpeg/gif/png as “Photograph.jpg” or “Photograph.jpeg” or “Photograph.gif” or “Photograph.png”
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2020?
Caandidates can apply for AIIMS PG 2020 by following the below given simple steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page for AIIMS PG basic registration.
- Here candidates can get an instruction page, they are required to read all the instruction carefully and then proceed further.
- In the next screen, candidates will have to provide their personal, contact and address details.
- After entering all the details, tick on the declaration and click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the registration details, a registration id will appear on the screen. The same is also sent to candidate’s registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Login to your account
- Next, the candidates will have to access AIIMS PG login by entering their registration id and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and proceed to the next which is uploading images.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Now candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression as per the format and specification.
- After uploading the images, click on the “Submit” button.
Generation of code for AIIMS PG 2020 Final Registration: After the completion of the below given steps or we can say tthe basic registration candidates are required to generate a code to proceed for AIIMS PG final registration. Without the geberation of code candidates can not move furthur towards the final registration.
Step 4: In the final registration, candidates have to fill in their other necessary information like personal details, educational qualification details, exam details, etc.
Step 5: After providing all the information, preview your form and check that the details mentioned on it is correct or not.
Step 6: Finally proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 7: On completion of the above-given steps, candidates are required to download and take a printout of their final registration slip and keep it safe till the time of the declaration of result of AIIMS PG 2020.
Details to be Filled in AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check all the details of the AIIMS PG 2020 application form below.
- Course applied for
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Reservation details.
- Address 1
- Address 2
- State/ Province
- Postal Code
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Annual Income (In Rs.)
- Father’s Profession
- Father’s Designation
- Mother’s Name
- Mother’s Annual Income (In Rs.)
- Mother’s Profession
- Qualifying degree
- 12th certificate
- 12th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- 10th marksheet
- Any diploma course
- And name of the course you want to apply in
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility
Candidates can check the eligibility required for AIIMS PG 2020 below.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS degree exam and must have completed the required period of compulsory rotating internship.
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates, except for DM / M.Ch (3 years) in Super-specialty courses in which, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- To apply for MDS courses, candidates must have a BDS degree.
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates can check the list of the examination centers for AIIMS PG 2020 below.
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
AIIMS, New Delhi, issues AIIMS PG admit card 2020 to only those candidates who submit the application form before the end date with payment of application fee. No hard copy of AIIMS PG admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download it, candidates require their registration id, RUC and password. The centre allotted to the candidate is printed on the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a hard copy of the AIIMS PG hall ticket, a valid id proof. In case if there is any error in the detail(s) of the candidate in the admit card, then you must contact the concerned authorities.
About AIIMS PG 2020
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts the entrance test for AIIMS PG 2020. The language of the AIIMS PG 2020 question paper is English. It is a computer-based test. In MD/MS, there is one paper that has 200 questions, however, for MDS, there is a single paper that contains 200 questions. There are a total of 200 questions in the AIIMS PG 2020 exam. Candidates get 3 hours to answer all the questions of AIIMS PG. AIIMS conducts the entrance test of AIIMS PG twice a year for January and July sessions.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has its headquarters in New Delhi. It was established in the year 1956. AIIMS New Delhi conducts all the entrance tests for AIIMS. It provides various UG, PG and Ph.D. degree courses. Candidates are required to appear for an entrance test conducted by AIIMS to get admitted for the courses offered by AIIMS. After that candidate is selected as per the merit cum choice basis. AIIMS is situated in Delhi, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Patna, Raipur, Raebareli. Candidates get admitted to AIIMS based on the merit-cum-choice technique. The entrance examination of AIIMS PG takes place twice a year for January and July session.
AIIMS PG 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG examination on the official site of AIIMS Delhi (www.aiims.edu).
Ans : Candidates can not get AIIMS PG Application Form in offline mode it is only available in online mode on the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi.
Ans : The AIIMS PG Application Fee for general candidates is Rs. 1500, for SC/ST its Rs. 1200 and for candidates with bench-mark disability ill get the AIIMS PG Application Fee free of cost.
Ans : If in case, candidate has made a mistake in the application form then it is notified in the first stage of registration process itself so that candidate has enough time to correct it.
Ans : Candidates must pay the AIIMS PG Application Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card or by Net Banking only.
Ans : Candidates must attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, left thumb expression, scanned copy of qualified examination and category certificate if required along with the AIIMS PG Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.