AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper – The AP EDCET question paper 2019 is available here. The master question paper of AP EDCET 2019 with answer keys are here. You can download pdf. Students appearing in Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET) can make use of these previous year question papers in order to prepare. It is important to solve the AP EDCET Question Paper of the 2019 exam to understand types of questions and difficulty level.
AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper
The AP EDCET Question Paper 2019 are as follows.
- AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper for Biological Science
- AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper for Physical Science
- AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper for Social Studies
- AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper for Maths
- AP EDCET 2019 Question Paper for English
Answer keys for AP Education Common Entrance Test is released at the official website in the pdf format. The candidates can use the answer key along with the response sheet and question papers to calculate the scores. First, preliminary answers keys are released and then, after considering the errors, the exam conducting body releases the final answer key. The answer keys are released in both the languages; Urdu and English.
- AP EDCET 2019 Answer Key for English
- AP EDCET 2019 Answer Key for Biological Science
- AP EDCET 2019 Answer Key for Maths
- AP EDCET 2019 Answer Key for Physical Science
- AP EDCET 2019 Answer Key for Social Studies
AP EdCET 2019 Question Paper Highlights
|Exam Date||6 May 2019|
|Exam Result||17 May 2019|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Language||English and Telugu|
|Marks per Question||1|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
Structure of AP EdCET Question Paper 2019
The structure of the paper is as follows:
How to Use AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers?
Question paper helps you to understand the latest pattern of exam in many ways. Check how the question papers can be useful.
- To Analyze the questions: Analyze the question papers to get information about latest trends, pattern, syllabus and the difficulty level of the questions.
- Know about latest trends: As you check the previous year question papers, you can see what are the topics that have been repeated time and again.
- Practice: Practicing from the previous year question papers increases your accuracy and speed. Solve the previous year question papers as much as you can so that benefits you at the time of examination.
- Get to know about marking scheme: Check the marking scheme from the previous year question papers and analyze which section carries more marks and then prepare accordingly.
FAQs on AP EdCET Question Paper
Q1. How many questions would be asked from GK in AP EdCET ?
Ans. 15 Questions would be asked from GK AP EdCET.
Q2. How many questions would be asked from Teaching Aptitude in AP EdCET ?
Ans. 10 Questions would be asked from Teaching Aptitude AP EdCET.
Q3. How many questions would be asked from English subject if chose in Part C of AP EdCET?
Ans. 100 Questions would be framed from English in Part C of AP EdCET.
To get exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.