Apeejay Admission 2021: Apeejay Education Society offers admission to various courses in their institutes. There are separate institutes for the different streams. Apeejay has its schools also. To get admission in Apeejay, candidates have to do separate registration for the courses applied through their institute website. Test/ interview will be held at the institute. Get more details regarding the Apeejay Admission 2021 like courses offered, eligibility criteria, application form, etc.
Latest – AID Aptitude Test 2021 is going to be conducted on August 27, 2021. Scroll down to check it.
Apeejay Admission 2021
The application form can be filled through the official website of the institute. Candidates have to submit the separate application form for each course through the institute website. Candidates can get all the related information through the individual institute website.
Institutes Under Apeejay Education Society
Candidates can see the list of institutes covered under the Apeejay Education Society.
- Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar (Punjab)
- Apeejay Institute of Management & Engineering Technical Campus, Jalandhar
- Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi
- Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Computer Science, Greater Noida
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Management, Greater Noida
- Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture and Planning, Greater Noida
- Apeejay Saraswati PG College for Girls, Charkhi Dadri (Bhiwani), Haryana
Apeejay Institute of Design (AID) 2021
Apeejay Institute of Design provides admission to undergraduate and postgraduate design courses. To get admission to this institute, the candidate needs to fill the application form online. The selection criteria for UG and PG design programs are different. Get all the information from the below like date, application form eligibility, courses offered, etc.
Schedule of AID 2021
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Aptitude Test Date for Registered Student only||27 Aug 2021|
AID Aptitude Test Date 2021 – Revised
Candidates can check the revised date of AID Aptitude Test 2021 from below.
AID 2021 Registration Form
The application form of the Apeejay Institute of Design has been released on its official website. Eligible candidate can fill the application form by clicking on the below links.
Offline Application Process:
- For online Registration, candidates have to download the Admission Form, Fill-up that form, and scan the filled Admission Form and mail to [email protected] OR may be printed and couriered to the Institution directly.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 900/- may be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of “APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN” payable at New Delhi and can also be directly sent to the Institution with the form or separately.
- Separate Registration Forms for each Course has to be submitted.
- Submit Admission Form along with 3 passport size photographs.
- Sale of Prospectus: 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. on all working days.
How to apply online for Apeejay Institute of Design Admission 2021:
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for admission in the Apeejay Institute of Design (AID) 2021:
Step 1: Candidates have to go to the official website.
Step 2: Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
Step 3: Now, candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form. Enter details like name, email address, mobile number, password, state, course, city, specialization etc.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Register’ button. Then candidates receive application form link on the registered email id. Enter email id and password to get fill the application form.
Step 5: Then click on the link and enter the required details to get register.
Step 6: After filling the education details, candidates have to fill the extra-curricular details also. He/she has to upload the required files and declaration also.
Note: All the test and the interview is conducted at the institute.
- User ID and password will be sent separately on your email id on 28th January 2021.
- Click here to login into your account by using provided credentials on email. (For registered users only). Please login between 10 am to 12 noon.
AID 2021 Eligibility and Courses Offered
|Graduate Design Programme (Duration Courses – 4 year)|
|Fashion Design||10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 50% marks from any stream|
|Animation & Multimedia|
|Post Graduate Design Programme (Duration Courses – 2 year)|
|Fashion Design||A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 50% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University|
|Animation & Multimedia|
|Professional Diploma Programmes (Full Time)|
|UG-IDC-Integrated Design Courses (Duration Courses – 3 year)|
|Fashion Design & Merchandising||10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 40% marks from any stream|
|Interior & Space Design|
|Graphic & Digital Design|
|Packaging Design & Branding|
|Furniture & Product Design|
|Exhibition & Event Design|
|PG-PDD-Professional Design Diploma (Duration Courses – 1 Year / 2 Years)|
|Fashion Illustration & Advertising||A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 45% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University|
|Window Display & Retail Design|
|Interior Space & Product Design|
|Digital Advertising & Content Writing|
|Graphic Design & Packaging|
|Fashion Design & Merchandising|
|Fashion Accessory Design|
|Exhibition & Event Design|
|Digital Publication & Story Telling|
AID 2021 Selection Procedure
Apeejay Institute of Design provides admission in various postgraduate and undergraduate courses. The selection procedure for the courses is different. Candidate can see from the below:
- For Graduate Design Programme: The candidate who wants to get admission in the graduate courses, they have to face the Aptitude test and Interview round.
- For Post Graduate Design Programme: Only the Interview is there for the candidates who want to take admission in the pg courses.
- For UG-IDC-Integrated Design Courses: Candidate has to face the Interview round.
- For PG-PDD-Professional Design Diploma: Interview is held for the aspirants who want to get admission in this course.
AID 2021 Result
The result of the AID 2021 is available on the website probably. Candidates can check result from there or they get information about result through registered email id. Candidates who have cleared the aptitude test and interview round, have to appear for the documentation process.
Documentation of AID 2021 Admission
After conduction of the test and interview, following documents to be submitted by the candidates before the last date:-
- School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of last examinations passed
- Medical Fitness certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institute last attended and another from a responsible person
- Passport size photographs of Father and Mother with signatures on the reverse.
- Equivalency certificate needs to be submitted in case of the last Exam Passed from any Foreign Board/University.
- It should be noted that the candidates have to attach only photocopies of the certificates.
Apeejay Education Society
Apeejay Education Society was established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya Paul in the year 1967. It has various institutes and schools. This provides admission to various schools and institutes like design, fine arts, mass communication, management, architecture, etc. This society aims at providing quality education to the growing students. It has its research foundation also name as Apeejay Stya Education Research Foundation (ASERF).
For more details regarding the Apeejay Admission 2021, follow the official website: apeejay.edu.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.