Apeejay Institute of Design is exclusive Institution was established in September 1991 by the Industrial house of Apeejay to mould it into “A Premier Design Institute of the Country” with a mission to nurture and promote “Art, Culture, and Design. It is established with a vision to provide a conducive learning environment for the design industry. Apeejay Institute of Design is a pioneering designing institute in Delhi. Apeejay Institute of Design Admission 2018 has been started, it invites the application of interested candidates. Apeejay Institute of Design offers Diploma, Certificate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and PG Diploma courses in various disciplines of Design.Candidates can get all the information of application, admission, eligibility from this article.
Apeejay Institute of Design Admission 2018
A Premier Design institute invites application for admission into its UG and PG Design course for the academic year 2018. Admissions to B.Design will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test and Interview. Apeejay Institute of Design offers Bachelor’s in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design and Animation & Multimedia. Candidates will be selected on basis of a design aptitude test conducted by Apeejay Satya University. The schedule table has been given which covers all the important event and dates of admission. Candidates can mark dates from the schedule given below.
|Course/ Specialization||Last date for Registration||Test / Interview|
|Graduate Design Programme(4 Yrs)||10 May 2018||12 & 13 May 2018|
|Postgraduate Design Programme(2 Yrs / 1 Yr.)||17 May 2018||19 & 20 May 2018|
|Part-time Courses||24 May 2018||26 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Apeejay Institute of Design Admission 2018.
Official Website: www.apeejay.edu
The candidates can apply for Apeejay Institute of Design Admission 2018. The application can be filled online and in offline mode. For online mode, the applicants can apply through the link given above. Download the Admission Form, from the Website, Fill-up, Scan the Filled Admission Form and mail to [email protected] The separate application form has to be filled for each course.Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. The application form has been made available on our page. Apply soon, and definitely before the last date.
Application Fee: The application fee for all the courses is INR 900.
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid by check in favor of “Apeejay Institute of Design”. Candidates can also pay the fee at the time of aptitude test/ personal interview. Or can pay through online payment.
How to apply for
- Go to the link given above.
- Click on the button “Apply Online”
- Enter details to register.
- The window for Application Form will appear in which basic details have to be entered such as your name, mobile number, email-ID, Personal and Educational Details: Your Name, Parent’s name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Preferred course, Gender,
- Address, Category & Exam Center Details: Permanent address, City, District, Mobile Number, Category, Preferred Exam center, etc.
- EDUCATIONAL RECORD: Examination Passed, Institute / Board / University, Course, Aggregate % Marks Obtained, Year of Passing, Qualifying Examination should be filled correctly
- Next upload photograph in the DOCUMENTS section Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.The photo size should not be more than 1MB. Allowed photo types: png gif jpg jpeg. Images must be between 400×400 and 2048×2048 pixels.
- The last step is followed by payment. You can either pay online or at college. A fee may be paid through cheque in favor of “APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF DESIGN” NEW DELHI along with the Admission Form OR at the time of Aptitude Test/Interview.
|Graduate Design Programme|
|Fashion Design||10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 50% marks from any stream|
|Animation & Multimedia|
|Post Graduate Design Programme|
|Fashion Design||A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 50% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University|
|Animation & Multimedia|
|Post Graduate Diploma|
|Fashion Design||A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with 45% Marks in any stream from any Recognized University|
|Part Time Course|
|Fashion Design||10+2 Pass from a Recognized Board with 40% marks from any stream|
The selection Procedure will be followed by admissions to B.Design will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test and Interview. For other courses, admissions will be based on candidate’s performance in the Personal Interview round
After Confirmation of Admission – Following documents to be submitted:-
- School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of last examinations passed
- Medical Fitness certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institute last attended and another from a responsible person
- Passport size photographs of Father and Mother with signatures on reverse.
- Equivalency certificate needs to be submitted in case of the last Exam Passed from any Foreign Board/University.
Apeejay Institute of Design
54, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
Phone: 011-29955459, 29957050