BCECE 2019 Counselling – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is conducting the BCECE (CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA) Counselling 2019. Notice and Schedule for 3rd Round Counselling has been released online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Qualifiers in the entrance exam and those whose name is included in the merit list are eligible to participate in the BCECE Counselling. About 50% Seat of agriculture course will be filled through PCM & PCB merit list & remain 50% seats will be filled through CBA, PCA, MBA & MCA streams. Depending upon the availability of seats, the counselling will be conducted on various rounds. Candidates can check the complete information on BCECE 2019 Counselling from this page.
Latest: Notice and Schedule for offline 3rd round counselling of BCECE 2019 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
BCECE 2019 Counselling
The procedure of the counselling will be held online such as registration, filling of choices, provisional seat allotment, handwriting verification and the final seat allotment. For the final admission process, the candidates will have to come to the allotted college/Institute. Candidates will have to download the call letter from the official website by entering the required details. To participate in the counselling process, the candidates will have to appear at the allotted time, venue and date along with all the important documents and the required fee.
Candidates will have to go through the important dates mentioned below for BCECE 2019 Counselling
|BCECE 2019 Counselling||Dates|
|Declaration of Result||02 Aug 2019|
|Publication of BCECE 2019 Merit List||16 Oct 2019|
|Online registration and choice filling starts from||18 Oct 2019|
|Last date to register and submit choices||22 Oct 2019|
|Round 1 Allotment result declares on|
|Download Round 1 Allotment Letter on|
|Round 1 Provisional Seat allotment Result||Nov 4 2019|
|Round 1 Document Verification starts from|
|Round 2 Provisional Seat Allotment Result Publication Date||14 Nov 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment Order for round 2||14 Nov – 16 Nov 2019|
|Document Verification and Admission for round 2||16 Nov – 17 Nov 2019|
|Online registration for the round 3 counselling||24 Nov – 28 Nov 2019|
|Round 3 online counselling allotment result declares on||30 Nov 2019|
|Round 3 offline counselling date||4 Dec 2019|
Click Here, to register for the 3rd offline round of counselling of BCECE 2019.
BCECE 2019 Counselling Round 3
The counselling of the round 3 will be held in offline mode but the registration of the same will be done through online registration. The online registration for 3rd round is open now. The notice regarding the round 3 counselling is displayed by the officials of the board on the website. Those candidates who is not registered themselves in round 1 and round 2, they can register themselves for the round 3 counselling process as per the terms.
Those candidates who want to register themselves for the round 3 , they first have to visit the official website that is bceceboard.bihar.gov in then click on the link “Willingness for BCECE-2019 3rd Round Offline Counselling”. After that enter your roll number and date of birth to know about the detailed process and instructions regarding the counselling. After that click on the link Submit your willingness’ button and after that an Option ID will be there, take out the print of that for the further use. An option ID is mandatory for the candidates, otherwise your admission can be cancelled.
- Click Here for the Schedule and Notification of the round 3 Counselling of BCECE (PCM / PCB / PCMB/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA)
- Click Here for the detailed information of the round 2 Counselling of BCECE (PCM / PCB / PCMB/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA)
- Click Here for the detailed information of the round 1 counselling of BCECE(PCM / PCB / PCMB/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA)
BCECE Counselling 2019 Details
- Candidates have to attend the counselling to take part in the seat allotment process.
- All those candidates who will clear both the stages will call for the counselling.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring all their original documents.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to choose the institution and course.
- On the basis of the marks in the written exams, the seats will be allotted.
Documents required during BCECE Counselling 2019
- Printed Copy BCECE 2019 Application Form
- Copy of the Aadhar card
- Mark sheet, Admit Card and Provisional Certificate of 10th Class and I.Sc or equivalent examination
- BCECE 2019 Call Letter
- BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- Rank Card of BCECE-2019
- Three copies of downloaded Provisional allotment order
- Caste Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Refugee Registration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
BCECE Counselling 2019 Procedure
- The procedure of the counselling will be held online such as registration, filling of choices, provisional seat allotment, handwriting verification and the final seat allotment.
- The candidates will have to appear at the allotted time, venue and date, to participate in the counselling process.
- The candidates will have to appear along with all the important documents and the required fee.
- The candidates will have to come to the allotted college/Institute, for the final admission process.
- Candidates will have to download the call letter from the official website by entering the required details.
BCECE 2019 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the seat matrix for BCECE 2019 from below:
If you want to know more about BCECE 2019 Counselling, then click here to read the counselling rules.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.