PPBNET 2023 is the State level Nursing entrance exam. Organized by BFUHS, PPBNET exam is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Nursing Colleges of Punjab. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) will announce Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is bfuhs.ac.in. Get here the PPBNET study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
What is PPBNET exam?
The full form of PPBNET is Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test. It is a State level Nursing entrance examination conducted by BFUHS. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admission in Nursing Colleges of Punjab for 2023-24 session is on the basis of PPBNET 2023.
PPBNET 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PPBNET 2023|
|Full Form of PPBNET||Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test|
|Full Form of BFUHS||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PPBNET||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PPBNET||Nursing Colleges of Punjab|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Pen Paper Mode|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 200|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 800|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +4, 0|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – General Nursing and Midwifery|
PPBNET 2023 Exam Date
BFUHS decides and announces the exam date of PPBNET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check bfuhs.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per BFUHS|
|Release of PPBNET 2023 application form||As per BFUHS|
|Last date to apply online at bfuhs.ac.in||As per BFUHS|
|PPBNET 2023 admit card release date||As per BFUHS|
|PPBNET 2023 Exam Date||As per BFUHS |
Last year the exam was held on 7 August
|Release of official answer key||As per BFUHS|
|PPBNET 2023 result announcement||As per BFUHS|
The question paper of Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The PPBNET 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per bfuhs.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and PPBNET sample question papers.
- PPBNET 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Pen Paper Mode.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the PPBNET.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the PPBNET is 800.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +4 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is 0 (none) for incorrect answers
PPBNET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- BFUHS releases the PPBNET application form 2023 at bfuhs.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PPBNET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the PPBNET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test.
Eligibility Criteria of PPBNET
The PPBNET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- BFUHS provides the detailed PPBNET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website bfuhs.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the PPBNET 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through PPBNET before admission.
PPBNET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PPBNET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PPBNET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PPBNET previous year question papers.
PPBNET 2023 Admit Card
The PPBNET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PPBNET admit card.
- BFUHS releases the admit card at bfuhs.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PPBNET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PPBNET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test 2023.
PPBNET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the PPBNET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of PPBNET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If BFUHS releases the PPBNET official answer key, then you can download it at bfuhs.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PPBNET solutions.
PPBNET 2023 Result
All students who write the PPBNET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) declares the PPBNET 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where PPBNET 2023 result link is published is bfuhs.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by BFUHS.
- In order to check PPBNET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PPBNET exam decides your admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of PPBNET results.
Official Website is bfuhs.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the PPBNET Exam?
Ans. The PPBNET exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Nursing Colleges of Punjab.
Qs. Who conducts PPBNET?
Ans. The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for PPBNET 2023?
Ans. The official website is bfuhs.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for PPBNET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the PPBNET 2023 notification. Check bfuhs.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for PPBNET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the PPBNET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for PPBNET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on PPBNET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.