PPBNET 2022 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) offers admission into B.Sc Nursing Post basic Course through a Nursing Entrance test i.e Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET 2022). The entrance exam will be held as per schedule announced. On the basis of the score of the entrance test, candidates get admission to B.Sc Nursing post-basic courses in various colleges affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. One can get more details about PPBNET 2022 on this page.
Candidates who want to pursue their career in B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic course can apply for the same.
PPBNET 2022 Overview
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Course Offered||B.Sc Nursing Post basic Course|
|Mode of Exam||Pen Paper Mode|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||200|
PPBNET 2022 Important Dates
The important schedule for PPBNET 2022 is mentioned here, so candidates can check for the same.
|Start Date to fill Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to fill Application Form||to be announced|
|Last date to submission of application fees||to be announced|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of PPBNET 2022||to be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||to be announced|
|First Round Counselling Schedule|
|All PPBNET Candidates Submit Online||to be announced|
|Allotment of seats as per merit cum||to be announced|
|Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will report to the college for|
joining, checking of documents/eligibility, Medical Checkup and deposit fee
through online payment gateway available at University website.
|to be announced|
|Colleges will submit List of candidates who not reported to the|
college/ineligible candidates/candidates who surrendered their seats after
their Joining through email at [email protected]
|to be announced|
|Second Round Counselling Schedule|
|Dates of Choice Filling for 2nd round of online Counseling||to be announced|
|Result declaration of 2nd round of online Counseling||to be announced|
|Date of Reporting/Joining in the allotted college||to be announced|
PPBNET 2022 Eligibility
Before fill up the application form candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. Interested candidates can check the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have obtained certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in Punjab.
- The candidates will be required to be registered after admission if already not registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
Age Limit: he/she has completed the age of 17 as per year of admission before December 31 of admission year.
PPBNET 2022 Application Form
The Application process for PPBNET 2022 exam will be conducted online. All the candidates can get the application form on the official website bfuhs.ac.in.
Application fee (as per last year):
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 3000/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 1500/-
PPBNET 2022 Admit Card
The PPBNET 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website bfuhs.ac.in.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- All the candidates who have submitted the application form successfully on or before the last and are also eligible for the exam.
- University will not send admit card to any of the candidates under any circumstances.
- All the candidates can download the admit card by using their login credentials i.e registration number and password.
- Candidates need to carry the admit card at the test centre failure of which may lead to disqualification from the exam.
PPBNET 2022 Exam Pattern
One must know the exam pattern beforehand to get better results and it also helps in preparing better strategies for exam. The detailed previous year’s exam pattern is given below, so interested candidates can check it for reference.
- Mode of Examination: Pen Paper Mode
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Type
- No. of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 800
- Marks for every Correct response: 4 Marks
- Negative Marking: No
- Topics For Exam: General Nursing and Midwifery
In all the questions there will be five ovals out of which 4 will correspond to the choice of option you want mark and the fifth one will be for the unattended ones i.e if you don’t want to answer that question then you have to mark the 5th oval in that case otherwise any question in which no oval is marked will lead to deduction of 1 mark.
PPBNET 2022 Result
The result for PPBNET 2022 will be declared on the official website.
- After all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the University the evaluation is done using the OMR machine.
- Candidates can access the result by visiting the official website, bfuhs.ac.in.
- The result is available in PDF format.
- The result contains the Roll no, Candidates name, Father name, and marks obtained.
- The ranking is solely made on the basis of PBNET 2022 and will not be valid for admission, it is just for giving the candidate an approximate idea about their position in PPBNET 2022.
PPBNET 2022 Admission Procedure
The selection of applicants to any institution shall be strictly as per merit. Counselling shall be compulsory and it shall be conducted by the selection committee. Final eligibility for admission shall be determined by the committee at the time of counselling. Please keep in mind that candidates who are not eligible as per Punjab Government Notification will not be considered for admission.
PPBNET 2022 Counselling Process/Choice Filling
- The University conducts physical counselling after the declaration of the result, for which venue and time is updated on the official website.
- At the time of counselling, candidates need to bring the prescribed documents for verification.
- The selection in the counseling is provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of the concerned Nursing College.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before joining/admission. Counseling fees is charged to each candidate by the University separately.
PPBNET 2022 Reservation Policy
Some percentage of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to various categories to provide them a better pathway for their career. There are some specific codes for each category which has to be mentioned while filing the application form. If candidate belong to more than one category then he/she have to enter respective code. Candidates can check the list of categories and codes in the information brochure. Below listed reservation policy is as previous year’s detail, you can check the same and get the idea of it for the upcoming session.
Reservation in Government Nursing Colleges:
|Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each)||2|
|Children/Grandchildren of terrorists affected personChildren/ Grandchildren of Sikh riot person||1|
|Wards of Defence Personnel||1|
|Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guard and Paramilitary Forces||1|
|Children/ Grandchildren of freedom fighters of Punjab||1|
Reservation in Private Institutes:
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist violence||1|
The previous year’s fee structure for Post B.Sc. Nursing course according to interested candidates can check for the same below.
- Government College: Rs. 40,000/-
- University College of Nursing: Rs. 40,000/-
- Private College – Total fee to be charged for NRI seats:
- For Indian Nationals – Rs. 40,250/- (Annual)
- For NRI’s – US$ 15,000 (Full Course)
- For Foreign Nationals – US$ 15,000 (Full Course)
Baba Farid University of Health Science is one among 13 University of Health Sciences in the country. It has 5 faculties of various health sciences, has 149 affiliated colleges and about 35000 students are on roll with the University. In addition to the various courses pertaining to the health sciences, the University has unique distinction of running skilled courses in as many as 60 streams which shall develop human resources which is a great need of the society.
For more detail of BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 candidates can download last year’s Information Brochure.
PPBNET 2022 FAQ’s
Ans. No, the application form for PPBNET 2022 cannot be filled via offline mode. It can only be filled via online mode.
Ans. For admission to PPBNET 2022, Candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 mark.
Insofar, official details of PPBNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.