Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) offers admission into B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic course through an Entrance Test (which is also known as PPBNET 2019) in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot for the academic year 2019-2020. Get here complete details of BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will have to fill the Application form. Admit Card for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be available to download from the official website as per schedule mention below. Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
|Application form Releasing date||03rd Week of sep 2019|
|Last Date for applying online||01st week of Oct 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||01st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of conduct of PPBNET 2019||02nd week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Result declaration||02nd week of Oct 2019|
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the State of Punjab.
- Candidate should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, the candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University for this purpose.
- A male nurse, trained before the implementation of new integrated course besides being registered as trained nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of having been trained in any one of the following requisite training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of Midwifery viz O.T. Technique Ophthalmic Nursing. Leprosy Training, T.B. Training, Psychiatric Nursing. Neurological & Neuro-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Orthopaedics Nursing.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Punjab.
Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply only for PPBNET 2019 from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences on or before the last date mention above. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link, which will be provided here.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years.
- Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
- If result of GNM examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
- If result of GNM is not declared at the time of filling online application form, then the applicant will update the admission application form after declaration of result by filling marks of GNM in the online admission application form.
- After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
- Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it safe & secret.
- You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
- How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
- You will be able to edit your application data upto the last date for applying, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
Admit Card 2019
Those who fill their application successfully on or before the last date is eligible to download the admit card. The candidates must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of BFUHS or directly from the link which will be provided on this page.
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of test.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Selection List of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Candidates 2019 after physical counselling will be published, candidates will be able to check the list from the link will be given below or from the official website.
Procedure for Admission
The selection shall be strictly as per merit. Counselling shall be compulsory and the centralised/online counseling shall be conducted by the selection committee.
EQUAL MARKS:- In case of candidates securing equal marks their inter-se-merit will be determined as under:-
- Firstly the candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points.
- Candidate having higher percentage of marks calculated up to 3 decimal points in final year GNM.
- Then the candidate, older in age.
Fee structure for university constituent colleges of nursing is as under:
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 18000/-
- Admission Fee – Rs. 1500/-
- Student Fund – Rs. 4500/-
- Medical Fund – Rs. 1500/-
- Dilapidated Fund – Rs. 4500/-
Physical Counselling of B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, MSc Nursing for UCON Faridkot, SINPMS Badal, ION Goindwal Sahib, CON Jalalabad.
Walk in Counselling
Walk-in counselling will be held at University College of Nursing, Faridkot for admission to M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing and GNM Courses for vacant seats at University College of Nursing, Faridkot, State Institute of Nursing & Para Medical Sciences, Badal, Institute of Nursing, University Regional Centre, Sri Goindwal Sahib, Distt. Tarn Taran and University Institute of Nursing, Jalalabad. Other State candidates may also apply. Fee from selected candidates will be collected on the spot in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Registrar, BFUHS payable at Faridkot.
Official website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
For more detail of BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 candidates can refer to 2018’s – Information Brochure.
Insofar, Official details for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BFUHS will release the official details, information will be updated here.