Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) offers admission into B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic course through an Entrance Test (which is also known as PPBNET 2019) in the various Nursing colleges of Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot for the academic year 2019-2020. Application Form for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is available from July 19 to 30, 2019. Get here complete details of BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 have to fill the Application form. Admit Card for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam will be available to download from the official website as per schedule mention below. Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
|Application form Releasing date||19 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for applying online||30 Jul 2019|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||31 Jul 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||01 Aug 2019 Onwards|
|Date of conduct of PPBNET 2019||04 Aug 2019|
|Date of Result declaration||05 Aug 2019|
|First counselling||19 – 20 Aug 2019|
|2nd Counseling||11-12 Sep 2019 (9.00 am onwards )|
- Click Here to check the counselling notice regarding Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing and Neonatal Nursing
- Click Here to download the Option form for counselling
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the State of Punjab.
- The candidate will be required to be registered after admission if already not registered with Punjab Nurses Registration Council.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Punjab.
Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply only for PPBNET 2019 from the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences on or before the last date mention above. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the application form. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link, which will be provided on the Application Form page above.
Instruction for Filling the Online Application
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2019.
- Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
- If result of GNM examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
- If result of GNM is not declared at the time of filling online application form, then the applicant will update the admission application form after declaration of result by filling marks of GNM in the online admission application form.
- After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
- Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it safe & secret.
- You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
- How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
- You will be able to edit your application data upto the last date for applying, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
- After the declaration of the result, the candidates have to send the print out copy of online admission application form alongwith university copy of Bank Challan form and self attested photocopies of all required documents in the University by due date.
- There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed online admission application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out of admission application form as mention in check list.
- Candidate can use A4 (25” x 30”) size envelope to send printout of admission application form complete in all aspects by stipulated date and time. The address for sending application form will be printed at the last of Application form and you have to paste it on the A4 size envelope.
- Candidates are advised to always Log out application form when you are leaving the computer.
Admit Card 2019
Those who fill their application successfully on or before the last date are eligible to download the admit card. The candidates must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of BFUHS or directly from the link which will be provided on the Admit Card page above.
- The Test shall have one paper consisting of questions in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question will carry four marks, thus total marks will be 800.
- The questions will be in English. The candidate will be required to find out the correct answer and mark it on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet by darkening the corresponding oval against the serial number of the question with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN ONLY provided by the university at the time of test.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Selection List of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Candidates 2019 after physical counselling will be published, candidates will be able to check the list from the link which will be provided here or from the official website.
Procedure for Admission
The selection shall be strictly as per merit. Counselling shall be compulsory and the centralised/online counseling shall be conducted by the selection committee.
EQUAL MARKS:- In case of candidates securing equal marks their inter-se-merit will be determined as under:-
- Firstly the candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points in GNM.
- Candidate having higher percentage of marks calculated up to 3 decimal points in final year GNM.
- Then the candidate, older in age.
- Government College: Rs. 40,000/-
- University College of Nursing: Rs. 40,000/-
- Private College – Total fee to be charged for NRI seats:
- For Indian Nationals – Rs. 40,250/- (Annual)
- For NRI’s – US$ 15,000 (Full Course)
- For Foreign Nationals – US$ 15,000 (Full Course)
The University will conduct physical counseling and the date/venue of counseling will be intimated later on through University website. Candidates participating in the counseling shall bring Bank Draft of Rs. 40250/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences payable at Faridkot”. The selection in the counseling will be provisional subject to verification of original documents/checking of eligibility by the Principal of concerned Nursing College. It is sole responsibility of the Principal to authenticate the eligibility of the allocated candidate before joining/admission. Counselling fee of Rs. 3000/- will be charged from each candidate by the University separately.
Official website: www.bfuhs.ac.in
For more detail of BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 candidates can download – Information Brochure.