CITS Admission 2020 – CITS has released the result for CITS AICET 2020 Entrance Exam. Candidates can check the result under the Login portal by entering registered email and mobile. AICET entrance exam was held from September 16-17, 2020. AICET 2020 is conducted for admission to Craft Instructor Training through centralized Counselling. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of a national level common entrance test followed by centralized Counselling. The official website for CITS admission is nimionlineadmission.in, nimi.gov.in, dgt.gov.in etc. To know more on CITS Admission 2020 like AICET 2020 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, mock test, seat intake etc go through the below article.
Latest: CITS has released the result for CITS AICET 2020 Entrance Exam. Scroll down to access the link.
CITS Admission 2020
Craft Instructor Training Scheme is the full form of CITS. Under CITS scheme candidates get admission into 34 trades at 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IToT) and 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers. Check the important dates related to CITS Admission 2020 from below table.
|CITS Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of CITS online registration form||15 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the CITS application form||27 Jun 2020|
|Mock Examination link||13 – 18 Jul 2020|
|Issuance of Hall ticket|
11 – 13 Sep 2020
|AICET 2020 Entrance Exam Date|
16 – 17 Sep 2020
|Declaration of Result|
26 Nov 2020
|First Phase Counselling|
|Second Phase Counselling|
|Third Phase Counselling|
CITS Admission 2020 Result
AICET 2020 entrance exam result has been released. It is available online at nimionlineadmission.in. To check the CITS AICET 2020 Result, candidates have to enter the registered email and mobile under login portal. Candidates are advised to keep the result safe until counseling process. After the declaration of the results, selected candidates are called for counseling procedure. The direct link to check the AICET 2020 entrance exam result is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the CITS AICET 2020 Result.
CITS Admission 2020 Hall Ticket
Directorate General Of Training has released CITS entrance exam admit card on the official website, nimionlineadmission.in, nimi.gov.in or dgt.gov.in. Registered candidates can download the CITS entrance exam 2020 hall ticket under “Login Portal”. Candidate has to enter the registered email and registered mobile to download the Admit Card. It is an important document to bring at the exam hall and also produce at the time of counselling/admission.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the hall ticket for CITS AICET 2020 Entrance Exam.
CITS Admission 2020 Notice – Craftsmen Training Scheme
CITS Admission 2020 Examination Pattern
CITS Admission is conducted on the basis of AICET online entrance examination. Below we mentioned the AICET examination pattern for admission to various trade under CITS.
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and reasoning).
CITS Admission 2020 Exam Center
Get here the AICET 2020 exam centres. It might be changed on the basis of the number of candidates applied for the particular centre. If very few candidates have opted for an Examination centre, the alternate nearby centre will be provided.
- New Delhi
CITS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility conditions for admission under Craft Instructor Training Scheme into various Government and private institutes.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit
- Candidates have to hold a NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
- Students who are training under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) in final exam of All India Trade Test (AITT) during July’ 2020, are eligible to appear in the AICET
- For final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their training under CTS. If they fail in CTS final examination, they will not be allowed to continue the CITS courses.
- SCVT and CoE candidates are not eligible
Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria of CITS Admission 2020.
CITS Admission 2020 Trades Offered
Under Craft Instructor Training Scheme, candidates can get admission into 34 trades at various government and private institutes.
- Click here to check the trades offered under Craft Instructor Training Scheme.
CITS Admission 2020 Registration Form / Application Form
The application form for CITS admission releases in online mode at nimionlineadmission.in, nimi.gov.in, dgt.gov.in. Candidates can also check the following steps to fill the online CITS Admission application form.
CITS Admission 2020 Registration Form is over!
Apply Online: Click here to fill the CITS Admission 2020 Registration Form.
How to Fill the CITS Admission 2020 Registration Form?
- Step 1: Do online registration on the CITS admission portal with your email ID and active mobile number.
- Step 2: Registration Form: Next, Candidates need to enter the Personal, Address details and then click on the “Submit” button to move on the next step.
- Step 3: OTP Verification: In this step, you need to Enter OTP’s received in Email Id and Mobile Number in Appropriate fields as shown below image and then select ‘Verify’ Button.
- Step 4: Thereafter, candidates have to enter the Academic and Technical Qualification details.
- Step 5: To complete the registration process, candidates have to upload a document, select the trade and preview the application form before going to submit it.
- Step 6: Editing of Registration Form: Candidates can edit the registration form before final submission if any correction is needed.
- Step 7: At last just verify billing details and Select “Pay Now” button to pay the registration fees to complete the application process.
CITS Admission 2020 Counselling
In the counselling process, selected candidates have attended the same, in person. There is three round in the counselling process for CITS Admission 2020. The intimation regarding counselling will be notified on the official website. Candidates have to check the official website for regular updates regarding counselling updates. The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counselling solely on the basis of merit AICET and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
CITS Admission 2020 Seat Matrix
Through below link candidates can check the seats and number of trades in NSTIs, State Government and Private ITOTs.
Seat Intake: Click here to check the CITS Admission 2020 seat intake.
CITS Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Here you can get the NSTIs fee structure from below. The fees structure of State Government and Private IToT Institutes are decided by nodal officer of same institutes.
For National Skill Training Institute:
For more information on CITS Admission 2020, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.