CITS Admission 2022 – Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is releasing the result for CITS Entrance Exam on 29 July 2022. Candidates can check their result at nimioniineadmission.in. CITS admissions 2022 is made on the basis of All India Common Entrance test (AICET), was conducted on 17 Jul 2022.
What is CITS Admission Process? The objective of the Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) is to train Instructor trainees in the techniques of transferring hands on skills, in order to train semi-skilled/skilled manpower for industry. CITS Admissions is conducted for admission to Craft Instructor Training through centralized Counselling. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of a national level common entrance test (AICET) followed by centralized Counselling. To know more on CITS Admission 2022 like exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, mock test, seat intake etc go through the below article.
Latest – CITS Entrance Exam 2022 result will release on 29 July 2022. Scroll down to check more details.
CITS Admission 2022
Craft Instructor Training Scheme is the full form of CITS. Under CITS scheme candidates get admission into 34 trades at 28 National Skill Training Institutes (NSTI), 6 State Government Institute of Training of Trainers (IToT) and 12 Private Institute of Training of Trainers.
CITS Admission 2022 Important Dates
Check the important dates related to CITS Admission 2022 from below table.
|CITS Admission 2022||Dates|
|Availability of CITS online registration form||6 June 2022|
|Last date to submit the CITS application form||03 Jul 2022|
|Mock Examination link||11 July to 17 July 2022|
|Issuance of Hall ticket||11 July to 17 July 2022|
|CITS 2022 Entrance Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|Online first phase counselling||28 Jul to 8 Aug 2022|
|Online counselling spot rounds||10 Aug to 14 Aug 2022|
CITS Admission 2022 Result
CITS 2022 entrance exam result will be released online at nimionlineadmission.in. To check the CITS 2022 Result, candidates have to enter the registered email and mobile under login portal. Candidates are advised to keep the result safe until counseling process. After the declaration of the results, selected candidates are called for counseling procedure.
CITS Admission 2022 Hall Ticket
Directorate General Of Training has released CITS entrance exam admit card on the official website, nimionlineadmission.in, nimi.gov.in or dgt.gov.in. Registered candidates can download the CITS entrance exam 2022 hall ticket under “Login Portal”. Candidate has to enter the Candidate CITS Reference No. and Date Of Birth to download the Admit Card. It is an important document to bring at the exam hall and also produce at the time of counselling/admission.
CITS Admission 2022 Registration Form / Application Form
The application form for CITS admission releases in online mode at nimionlineadmission.in, nimi.gov.in, dgt.gov.in. Candidates can also check the following steps to fill the online CITS Admission application form.
How to Fill the CITS Admission 2022 Registration Form?
- Step 1: Do online registration on the CITS admission portal with your email ID and active mobile number.
- Step 2: Registration Form: Next, Candidates need to enter the Personal, Address details and then click on the “Submit” button to move on the next step.
- Step 3: OTP Verification: In this step, you need to Enter OTP’s received in Email Id and Mobile Number in Appropriate fields as shown below image and then select ‘Verify’ Button.
- Step 4: Thereafter, candidates have to enter the Academic and Technical Qualification details.
- Step 5: To complete the registration process, candidates have to upload a document, select the trade and preview the application form before going to submit it.
- Step 6: Editing of Registration Form: Candidates can edit the registration form before final submission if any correction is needed.
- Step 7: At last just verify billing details and Select “Pay Now” button to pay the registration fees to complete the application process.
CITS Admission 2022 Entrance Exam Fee
Rs. 500/- for General and all other candidates
Rs. 300/- for SC / ST, PH and Women candidates
CITS Admission 2022 Examination Pattern
CITS Admission is conducted on the basis of the AICET online entrance examination. Below we mentioned the AICET examination pattern for admission to various trades under CITS.
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and reasoning).
CITS Admission 2022 Exam Center
Get here at the CITS 2022 exam centres. It might be changed on the basis of the number of candidates applied for the particular centre. If very few candidates have opted for an Examination centre, an alternate nearby centre will be provided.
CITS Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
Age Criteria: There is no upper age limit
- Candidates have to hold a NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from a recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
- For final admission in CITS courses will be subjected to the successful completion of their training under CTS. If they fail in CTS final examination, they will not be allowed to continue the CITS courses.
- SCVT candidates are eligible.
- CoE candidates are not eligible
List of CITS Trades and Entry QualificationCITS 2022 Eligibility Criteria Download
CITS Admission 2022 Seat Matrix
Through the below link candidates can check the seats and number of trades in NSTIs, State Government and Private ITOTs.
Click here to check the CITS Admission 2022 seat intake.
CITS Admission 2022 Trades Offered
Under Craft Instructor Training Scheme, candidates can get admission into 34 trades at various government and private institutes.
For National Skill Training Institute:
For more information on CITS Admission 2022, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.