CMAT 2020 Login – NTA provides all the information and issues all the important documents to the registered candidates inside their CMAT Login. The CMAT 2020 Login is created as soon as the candidates register for the exam. To access the CMAT Login 2020 the candidates have to use their application number and password/date of birth. The candidates can check below how to create the CMAT 2020 Login, how to access it and important instructions regarding the same.
Latest: CMAT 2020 application form submission end date date extended. Apply from the direct link on this page.
CMAT 2020 Login
The CMAT 2020 Login is like your personal account that is safe and secure. The login is important as it keeps all the important data and information on your dashboard safe.
Login: Click here for CMAT 2020 Login.
What to do if forgot CMAT 2020 Login details?
In case if a candidate does not remember their login details for CMAT 2020, they can retrieve them by simply following the instructions as provided below.
How to get your CMAT 2020 application number?
To get your application number for CMAT login, follow the steps as below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to get the application number.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to enter their name, father name, mother name, and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Get application number” buttoon to submit the details.
Step 4: After submitting the details, your application number will appear on the screen.
How to retrieve your password for CMAT Login?
To retrieve your password for NTA CMAT Login, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link from this page for CMAT 2020 login.
Step 2: In the next screen, you will get three options by which can get your password. Choose any of the options and then click on the “Continue” button. As per the 3 option the process to get the password back are:
Option 1: Retrieve Password using Security Question and Answer
- Click on the first option
- Next, fill in your Application Number, choose the Security question from the drop-down menu and answer it.
Option 2: Retrieve Password using your Registered Mobile Number
- If you choose Option 2, to get your password, you will have to provide your Application Number and Date of birth.
- Submit the login details, and a verification code will be sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the OTP and submit it, after which you will receive your password.
Option 3: Retrieve Password using your Email ID
- If you choose Option 2, you have to provide your Application Number and Date of birth.
- Submit the login details, and a reset link is sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
- With the help of the reset link, you can create a new password for CMAT Login.
Uses of CMAT 2020 Login
The login is the utmost crucial thing which all the registered candidates will need till the end of the admission process. Check the detailed uses given below for CMAT 2020 login.
- For filling the application form: All the registered candidates need to fill the application form after the registration and for that, they will be in need of their login credentials.
- For downloading the admit card: The candidates can download the hall ticket for CMAT only after entering their login credentials such as application number and date of birth / password.
- For downloading the answer key and question paper: The candidates can download their answer key as well as question paper after entering their login credentials.
- For checking the result: The scorecard for CMAT 2020 can be downloaded after entering the login credentials.
How to Access CMAT 2020 Login?
After meeting the eligibility criteria, the candidates need to access the login window in order to fill the application form, download the admit card, check the result and so on. So, follow the steps given below to access CMAT 2020 Login.
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for CMAT Login.
Step 2: In the next screen, the login window for CMAT will appear on the screen.
Step 3: You will have to enter details like your application number and password.
Step 4: Click on the “Sign-In” button to submit the login details.
How to Create the CMAT 2020 Login?
The candidates can check the steps below to create the CMAT 2020 Login. The candidates have to register first at the official website to create the login. Below we have given the steps to do so:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for CMAT login.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to register online by clicking on the “New registration” button.
Step 4: Fill in CMAT 2020 registration form by providing the following details.
- Candidates’ Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Type of Identification (Aadhar, Passport etc)
- Identification Number
- Phone Number
- Confirm Password
- Security Question
- Security Answer
Step 4: Click on the “Submit” button and then in the next screen, cadidates will get their application number. The same is also sent to the candidates on their registered email id and mobile number.
How to choose a good CMAT 2020 login Password?
The candidates can check the tips to select a good password for CMAT 2020 Login:
- Make a password that is at least minimum 12 characters long.
- Include a mix of numbers, symbols, capital letters, and lower-case letters.
- make sure the password is easy to remember.
CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form and doing the registration, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by NTA. Check the eligibility criteria for CMAT 2020 given below.
Nationality – The candidates must be citizen of India.
Age Restriction – There is no age restriction for applying to CMAT 2020.
Academic Qualification – The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The candidates who are still in their final year of graduation can also apply.
About CMAT 2020
CMAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The test is conducted in the online mode across the country. The test is going to take place for the duration of 3 hours and in one shift. After qualifying CMAT, the candidates need to appear for Group Discussion as well as Personal Interview (PI). The test consists of the sections like General Awareness, Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation.