COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducting entrance exam for the Medical, Engineering and Dental courses in the Karnataka states. COMEDK UGET 2019 will release the provisional answer key in the 16 May 2019 after the examination. The candidates can download the provisional answer key from the official websites. The COMEDK UGET 2019 examination will be held on the 12 May 2019. The candidates can challenge the provisional answer key in the 20 May 2019. The examination conducting body will release the final COMEDK answer key 2019 after check the provisional answer key objected by candidates. Candidates can cross check the complete information about COMEDK 2019 answer key from this page.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key
The COMEDK UGET conducting body will release the answer keys into two parts, the Provisional Answer Keys and the Final Answer Keys. Candidates can download the provisional answer key from the official websites.
The releasing dates of the provisional answer keys and the final answer keys are as follows:
|Date of exam||12 May 2019|
|Publishing of provisional answer keys||16 May 2019|
|Candidates can submit challenges to provisional keys until||20 May 2019|
|Publishing of final answer keys||24 May 2019|
Answer Keys: COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer keys will be released at official website www.comedk.org
Steps to Download Answer Keys
COMEDK will be uploading the provisional answer keys for the UGET 2019 in May 16, 2019 on websites. Candidates can get help to cross-check their answers to the questions asked in the examination and raise the objection before the publication of the final answer.
To download the answer keys for UGET 2019, the candidates will have to follow the following steps which are mention below:
- Open the link given here (will be updated once the answer key is released)
- Click the link titled as “answer key to COMEDK UGET 2019”.
- Select the question paper code – A, B, C etc.
- Download the key in PDF format.
How to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys
candidates will find any incorrect answers in the provisional answer keys then he/she can file an objection against the COMEDK UGET examination conducting body.
- Candidates will have to log in using their user id and password.
- The candidates will have to fill the query in the challenge form provided online with clearly indicating the grievance with all necessary enclosures.
- Clarification against the provisional answer keys will have to be filled in the format given online with a fee of Rs. 500/- per clarification.
- The fees for clarification will only be paid through online mode.
- If the clarification sought will be upheld, then the full money will be refunded after the COMEDK UGET 2019 process will be completed.
- Any clarifications after the scheduled dates will not be considered.
Any verification/clarification sought by the candidates will be put forth to COMEDK’s Academic Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee will be final and binding on all.
*Note – The clarifications will be accepted only for provisional answer keys. The clarifications for the final answer keys will not be accepted.
Final Merit/Rank – The final merit/rank will be generated based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination and it will be available on the official website under the candidate’s login.