COMEDK 2019 Result – The authorities will release the COMEDK 2019 result on May 27, 2019, in online mode, on its official website, comedk.org. Candidates can check the result of COMEDK UGET 2019 by entering their Login ID and Password. COMEDK 2019 final merit/ score is published on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, solely. Candidates are further notified for counseling process after the rank secured on the basis of the Merit List. To know more about COMEDK UGET 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
COMEDK 2019 Result
Candidates can check important dates regarding COMEDK 2019 Result from the schedule mentioned below.
|COMEDK UGET 2019 Result||Date|
|Date of exam||12 May 2019|
|Test Score cards made available online to the Candidates||27 May 2019|
Result: COMEDK UGET 2019 result is released at official website comedk.org
How to download the COMEDK UGET 2019 Result
The final merit/rank is produced on the basis of the secured scores in the entrance examination of COMEDK UGET 2019. Candidates can download the COMEDK 2019 Result, by following the below steps:
- Candidate can first visit the official website – comedk.org or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Then enter the Login Id & Password which candidates got during COMEDK UGET 2019 online application form filling time.
- After that COMEDK UGET 2019 results along with Test score and Merit Rank is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to check their test score and save the test score for future references.
- Candidates are also suggested to take a print out their result until the admission process is over.
- Candidates, please take a note that NO hard copy is sent to the candidates by courier/email or any other way at any circumstances.
Note – No Rank Card is provided either by email/post/courier/in person to any candidate under any circumstances.
Online Rank Card for COMEDK UGET 2019
Candidates who qualify for the COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance examination gets rank scores in the result. Candidates can get admission on the basis of rank secured in the entrance test to their respective courses. Online Rank Card is available under applicant login in the COMEDK website from 27 May 2019. Candidates can preserve their rank cards for the counseling process.
Note: Rank Card has to be downloaded and printed from the official website. Hard copies would not be dispatched.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of the result, COMEDK UGET 2019 Merit List is also published over the official website of the governing authority. It is based on the performance of the candidates in COMEDK UGET 2019. Candidates can check COMEDK UGET 2019 Merit List by visiting the official website, as and when released. Also, candidates must note that if two or more students have the same marks in the examination, an Inter – Se Merit Criteria is applied.
Inter-Se Merit (Tie Breaking Policy)
Candidates are given priority across the following parameters and in the following order.
- The number of wrong answers provided in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry sections.
- Higher aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Exam.
- Higher marks in Maths section.
- Age of Candidate – The elder is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Seat Selection Process
Selection of seats for the Under Graduate course in Member Institutions is based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in COMEDK UGET-2019. COMEDK entrance test, the publication of test score and rank list is followed by centralized counseling. The details of the arrangement made is published in due course on comedk.org.
Before the declaration of the COMEDK 2019 Result, COMEDK releases Provisional Answer Keys and Final Answer Keys to the candidates. These answer keys are made available to the candidates under the individual login, comedk.org as per the scheduled dates. Candidates had to file clarifications within the scheduled dates. After that, the COMEDK 2019 Result is made available to the candidates and no further claims is entertained after the declaration of the final results.
Candidates who are seeking clarifications with regard to the provisional answer keys have to go through the following steps:
- Candidates have to log in using his/her User ID and Password and fill the query in the challenge form which is provided online.
- Candidates have to clearly mention the grievance with all the enclosures.
- Clarification regarding the provisional answer keys have to be submitted online in the format given with a fee of Rs. 500/- (per clarification) which have to be paid online.
- If the clarification sought to be upheld then only, the full amount is refunded after the COMEDK UGET 2019 process be completed.
Note – No request is entertained for the clarifications regarding the provisional answer keys after the last date as per the scheduled dates for COMEDK UGET 2019.