Company Secretaries Foundation Programme Question Papers
- Company Secretaries Foundation Programme Question Papers 2013
- Company Secretaries Foundation Programme Question Papers 2012
- Company Secretaries Foundation Programme Question Papers 2011
Click Here for Company Secretaries Executive Programme Question Papers
Click Here for Company Secretaries Professional Programme Question Papers
About Company Secretaries Foundation Programme
ICSI is a premier national professional body constituted under an Act of Parliament set up to regulate and develop the profession of Company Secretaries. The ICSI has its Headquarters at New Delhi and 4 Regional Councils at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and 70 Chapters spread all over India (including one overseas Chapter at Dubai). ICSI-CCGRT is the Centre for Corporate Governance, Research and Training at Navi Mumbai
ICSI Conducts examination at 84 centres (123 venues) including one centre abroad at Dubai. 112 Counsellors at various cities / remote areas to guide students regarding the course. The ICSI has on its rolls over 31,000 qualified members both in Employment & in practice. Over 3.6 lakh students are currently enrolled in the Company Secretaries Course.
The Company Secretary is an in-house legal expert; a compliance officer of the Company. He/she is an expert in corporate laws, securities laws & capital market and corporate governance. The CS is also Chief advisor to the board of directors on best practices in corporate governance
Responsible for all regulatory compliances of company; and corporate planner and strategic manager.
The Company Secretaries Foundation Programme Question Papers given here will help you prepare well for the CS exams.
Questions asked in the paper are from
- English and Business Communication
- Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Elements of Business Laws and Management
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship & Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics & Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
- General And Commercial Laws
- Company Accounts, Cost & Management Accounting
- Tax Laws
- Company Law
- Economics And Labour Laws
- Securities Laws And Compliances
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.