|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The CSSET 2018 identity card / admit card will be issued to all the registered candidates three weeks prior to the commencement of the examination. The CSSET 2018 will be held in the 2nd week of May 2018. The admit card of CSSET 2018 will be downloaded from the official website of the three participating Universities. The identity card will be released in two copies, First as Student Copy and second as Centre Copy. The center copy will be submitted to the examination center on the day of examination. Whereas the student copy will be used to permit the candidate to take the examination.
The CSSET 2018 admit card/ Identity card will contain the important information regarding the examination such as Date, Time and Venue of the entrance examination. The admit card will only be downloaded through the online mode from official website. The link to download the admit card will also be available here. No admit card will be sent through post or any other medium by the University. Along with the information about the CSSET 2018 admit card, the candidate will know the examination centers, exam pattern of CSSET 2018.
CSSET 2018 Admit Card
The tentative dates for CSSET 2018 are given below in the table.
|Availability of Admit card||25 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||18 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Link to download will be available at www.rsksedu.in.
How to Download?
The CSSET 2018 identity card will be made available in the 3rd week of April 2018. The registered candidates will be able to download it from the official website of the three Sanskrit Universities at Sanskrit.nic.in, rsvidyapeeth.ac.in and slbsrsv.ac.in. The admit card is the key to the examination hall. Without the valid identity card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall on the day of examination. The steps to download the admit card are given below:
- Firstly, visit any of the University’s website as mentioned above.
- Then log in to your account by entering the registration number and password and the code.
- After logging, the dashboard will appear on the screen. Search for the admit card link and click on it.
- Two identity card will be generated on the screen, first will be Student Copy and second will be the Centre Copy.
- Candidates must download the both and should take a printout of it.
- After taking a print out, candidates need to paste the recent photograph in given photo column in both the copies.
- Candidates have to bring both the copies with them at the examination center.
- The center copy must be submitted at the time of the examination to the invigilator. However, the student copy must be retained until the admissions.
- Student Copy will also presentable in allotted Sansthan Campus/Vidyapeeth at the time of admission by the student.
The test centers for CSSET 2018 will be allotted in accordance with the information provided by the candidate in the application form. No change will be done after the allotment of the test center. The candidate has to appear at the allotted center only. Last time there were total 23 centers for Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test. The list of the centers is given below in the table:
The CSSET 2018 will most probably be held in the 2nd week of May 2018. The test will be of two parts i.e, part A and part B. The part A will contain all the objective type questions, whereas part B will be descriptive type. Two (2) Hours will be given to complete the part A of the test and half an Hour (½ ) will be given to complete the part B. The examination will be of 200 marks (part A+part B). The subject, number of questions and the total marks are discussed below:
|Part A (Multiple choice questions)|
|Proficiency in Sanskrit Language||40|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||40|
|Part B (Descriptive Type)|
|Knowledge of Sanskrit linguistic Components||10|
Note- To qualify the examination, candidates must secure marks according to the cut off marks as prescribed by the University. Those candidates who pass in both part “A” and “B” will be declared successful.