DAVV CET 2018 Result – DAVV CET 2018 Result will be uploaded on the official website at dauniv.ac.in after the exam has been conducted successfully. All the participants will be able to check the result tentatively in the month of 01st week of July 2018. DAVV CET 2018 result will be announced in form of a pdf file format. The list will display the candidate’s details such as Merit Number, Application Number, Name of the candidate and Total scores. The official website will contain the list category wise. There will be categories like Open Category, Open Female Category, ST Open Category, ST Female Category, SC Open Category, SC Female Category, OBC Open Category, OBC Female Category, PH, J & K – R,J & K – M and Employee Ward.
Candidates will have to select the link of the category to which they belong and the result will be displayed. The candidates are also informed that the list will contain the names of all the candidates who appeared in the exam. Irrespective of their result status- meaning whether they pass the exam or fail in it. The total score obtained by the candidate will be reflected in this list.
DAVV CET 2018 Result
|Result declaration||01st week of July 2018|
|Counselling begins||02nd week of July 2018|
Result: Candidates can check DAVV CET 2018 results from dauniv.ac.in.
Declaration of DAVV CET 2018 Result
The list of all the candidates whether pass or fail who will appear in the Entrance Test on the designated day and designated date will be uploaded on the official website at dauniv.ac.in in or around the 01st week of July 2018. The list will be uploaded Category wise/ group-wise, indicating candidate’s Merit Number, Application Number, Name of the candidate and Total scores. This list will display the above-mentioned details irrespective of whether the candidate fails or pass the exam. However, names of the candidates will be put out in the order of their total scores. Candidates succeeding in obtaining higher score will be placed higher and candidates obtaining lower score will be placed lower.
Steps to check the Result
- Visit the official website
- Click the link CET 2018
- Then all the events related to DAVV CET 2018 will appear which are currently running
- If the result has been declared then the result link will be made available.
- The result will be declared groupwise
- Choose the group for which you appeared
- Then choose the category to which you belong
- The pdf file will open up
- The pdf file will contain the Merit Number, Application Number, Name of the candidate and Total scores
DAVV CET Marks Evaluation
Candidates are informed that their marks are in their hands. The DAVV will follow the prescribed marking scheme for response evaluation. For positively marked answers, a candidate gets 03 marks and for incorrect answers marked by them, 1 mark is will be deducted.
While preparing the merit list, if there happens to be a tie among two or more candidates for the same rank. In such case, In case of Tie will be resolved using the following measures
- Using the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations will be considered
- Seniority in age will be considered next.
DAVV CET Revaluation Policy
Candidates are informed that DAVV does not facilitate the provision for revaluation of response sheets. Therefore, candidates who do wish to get their response sheets checked once again manually once again, such kind of request will not be entertained.
After the result declaration, DAVV will organize counselling regarding which the schedule and guidelines will be declared along with the result of CET-2018 on the official website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. You must note that you will be required to bring all the original documents mentioned below and one self-attested copy of these.
Following Documents in Original might be required at the time of counselling
- Self-attested 10th class Original mark sheet
- Self-attested 12th class Original mark sheet
- DAVV CET 2018 Admit Card.
- 3 Passport size photo.
- DAVV CET 2018 Result.
- Aadhar Card + 1 Self Attested copy
- Birth Certificate Original for Age proof + 1 self-attested copy
- Migration Certificate Original +1 self-attested copy
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate Original + 1 self-attested copy
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) Original + 1 self-attested Photocopy
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate Original + 1 self-attested Photocopy
- M.P. Domicile Certificate Original + 1 self-attested Photocopy
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) – Original + 1 self-attested Photocopy
Refund of Fee
In case, any candidate wishes to leave the programme before the last day of counselling, in such case, the paid fee by him/ her will be refunded to him/her after deducting Rs. 1000/- from the fees deposited by him/ her. Please note that DAVV usually returns the caution money. Moreover, if a candidate who fails to produce the result of their qualifying examination with required eligibility percentages by 02nd week of August 2018, there will be no refund of fee deposited, except caution money.
Past year DAVV CET Result analysis
|Number of candidates who appeared in the paper group wise|
|Category/ Group||A||B||C Math||C Bio||D Law||D Life Science||D Bio chem||D Ele|
|Open Female Category||2591||5679||657||536||26||110||38||20|
|ST Open Category||91||244||54||59||04||14||04||04|
|ST Female Category||37||106||17||27||04||08||02||01|
|SC Open Category||328||499||147||88||03||14||04||08|
|SC Female Category||148||204||47||54||03||09||03||03|
|OBC Open Category||1378||1794||722||401||08||39||17||14|
|OBC Female Category||590||725||223||200||05||30||11||08|
|J & K – R||70||01||01||01||–||–||–||–|
|J & K – M||–||04||01||–||–||–||–||–|