BCECEB DECE LE Application Form 2020: BCECEB has extended the last date to submit application form and fee for the exam. Candidates can now fill the online form until June 19, 2020 on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. BCECEB DECE LE is Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Only the class 12th Science with mathematics/ vocational/ Technical or class 10th with 2 years with appropriate trade, candidates can apply for the lateral entry through DECE. The application form of DECE LE shall be submitted after the completion of the multiple steps that include the registration, personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and the examination fee.
Latest: BCECEB DECE LE Application Form 2020 submission deadline has been pushed further. Scroll down to check the same and apply for the exam.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form
The candidates let’s know that no objection or challenge procedure is available for the rechecking or re-evaluation of question papers and its marks. Candidates can check the officials dates regading the BCECEB DECE LE Application Form 2020 frm the table given below:
|Registration Starts||18 Mar 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of |
Online Application form of Registered candidate
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card |
after submission of the Online Application
|Online Editing of Application Form|
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the BCECEB DECE LE Application Form 2020.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Extension Notice
The Board has pushed the application submission deadline further due to lockdown imposed in the state amid COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Click here to download the above notice.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Fee
In order to complete the registration process, candidates are reuqired to pay the application fee. Candidates can check the amount of application fee as given below:
Application Fee: Rs. 2200/-
Modes of payment:
- Offline Mode- By using Bank challan method – If the candidate select the Offline/NEFT Challan Payment Mode, they need to Select Challan Download and get it printed and submit to any of the bank by NEFT mode. This process will take at least 1 hour. If there Payment is not Updated they have to wait minimum 24 hour. Candidates will also have to pay the Processing Charge along with the fee.
- Online Mode – By using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking method – If the candidate desire to submit the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking they have to select the Online Option in Payment Mode. Candidates will also have to pay the Processing Charge along with the fee.
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To take admission in the 2nd year diploma program in various Bihar Polytechnic Institutes, candidates must have the following:
- 12th Science (with Mathematics) or 12th Science with Vocational (or) Technical OR
- 10th + (2 years with appropriate trade)
- There is no age limit for admission
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Image Specification
Candidates shall follow the process for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Find any mismatch relating to uploaded photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any circumstances
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 x 4.5cms before filling in the online application.
- Candidates should ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the image is more than 50 kb,
- After that adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
How to fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form?
The application form is available on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The steps to fill the application form are given below. Candidates are advised to follow the steps while filling the application form for the course.
Step I- Registration
Candidates need to visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click “New Registration” link that will be mentioned in the notifications for BCECEB DECE LE.
- Mention all the primary information such as name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc. In this step, the applicants have to generate a password. It should be remembered and retained till the admissions.
- After submitting all the details, a message of successful registration along with the Activation Code. Which the candidate will use to Activate there Account by entering the email ID and Activation Code.
- Once the Account is Active, candidates will be able to Sign In by entering the email ID and Password. Candidates email ID will be there User Name.
Step II- Personal Information
After successful Registration and Activation of Account, candidates have Sign In and enter there required personal Information. Once the entries are done click on the button Save & Continue.
Step III- Upload Photo & Signature
Once the Candidate have successfully filled the Personal Information, they have to have a colored Photograph. Along with the photograph the candidates have to submit there signature in English, they can submit the signature by scanning and uploading it. Clicked Photo Placard (Photograph with candidates name and the date on which the photograph was clicked) has to be submitted. Place the photograph and signature on the allotted space and Click Save & Continue.
Step IV- Educational Qualifications
In this step, click on the educational details tab and fill all the educational information in the section. After filling all the details, select the Save & Continue button.
Step V- Preview your Application
Candidates must check all the information after they have successfully filled the Educational Information and other information. Candidates have an option all the details filled before by clicking on the Back to Edit button. After the candidate have previewed and edited all the information, they can give a Declaration by Clicking the Confirm & Submit button.
Step VI- Examination Fee
Candidates can proceed further after they have Previewed on the next step which is Payment of Examination Fee. Examination once submitted will not be refunded. Candidates can Submit the fee by any of the above provided method.
Step VII- Download Part A & Part B
Last step is that the candidate have to Download the Hard Copy (Part A & Part B), after they have submitted the fee within the scheduled dates. The need to keep the Hard Copy safe as the Application Form will have a Registration Number, which will be used by the candidate in future during counselling.
Details to be Entered in the BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the given details carefully during apply for the Application Form-
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Adhaar number
- City/ Town/ Village
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam
BCECEB DECE LE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card issued as per schedule by the Bihar, Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates need to visit the official website of Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and need to Enter the registration number and Password to download the Admit Card. Candidates have to take a printout of the admit card on the day of examination with them at the examination centre. The admit card shall contain the important details of the examination such as Date, Examination Centre and Time. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without the valid admit card.
About BCECEB DECE LE
The Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) (DECEC LE), it is an entrance exam conducted for admission in the Diploma Programme. Those candidates who passed out of class 10+2 or 10+ ITI ( Second Year) are eligible for the BCECEB DECE LE. The selection of candidates purely based on the entrance examination score and merit list published by the Board. The merit list is made on the basis of the candidate’s scores in the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: No, application form is only available online at the offical website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion.
Ans: No, rechecking and re-evaluation process is available by the Board.
Ans: No, Lateral entry for Diploma courses (DECE) held a year.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.