The BCECEB DECE LE 2018 is Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The application form for the same has been released. The application form is available in online mode which can be filled from the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.com Only the class 12th Science with mathematics/ vocational/ Technical or class 10th with 2 years of ITI candidates can apply for the lateral entry through DECE. The application form of DECE LE shall be submitted after the completion of the multiple steps that include the registration, personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and the examination fee.
The candidates who will apply for the entrance examination shall have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee as directed by the board. Candidates will get two options to pay the fee i.e., either through online mode by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking or through offline mode by using the e- challan method. Other important details for the application process are mentioned below.
BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Application Form
In the table, we have mentioned the expected dates for the lateral entry in Diploma. Candidates must follow the schedule strictly as no application will be accepted after the date is due.
|Registration Starts||18 May 2018|
|Registration Ends||08 Jun 2018|
|Last date of payment||09 Jun 2018|
|Editing of Application form||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||01 Jul 2018|
- Click here to download the Hard copy of DECE LE Part A and Part B Application form.
- Click here for the Registration.
- Click here to Apply online for the examination.
Official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To take admission in the 2nd year diploma program in various Bihar Polytechnic Institutes, candidates must have the following:
- 12th Science (with Mathematics) or 12th Science with Vocational (or) Technical – with appropriate specialization OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization
- There is no age limit for admission
- Candidates must be medically fit for the course. To examine the candidates, a medical examination will be conducted on the prescribed date.
All the applicants have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee while submitting the application form as directed by the board. The examination fee for all the category candidates (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH) is Rs. 2200/-
The examination fee can be paid either in offline mode or online mode. If a candidate selects the online mode then he or she has to pay the fee by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking. In the offline mode, a candidate needs to submit the fee by using e- challan method. It should be noted that paying the fee through e- challan can cost Rs. 60/- extra as bank charges.
Steps to fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Application Form
The application form is available on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com The steps to fill the application form are given below. Candidates are advised to follow the steps while filling the application form for the course.
Step I- Registration
Candidates need to visit the official website at bceceboard.com. After that click “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2018” link that will be mentioned in the notifications for BCECEB DECE LE 2018.
- Mention all the primary information such as name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc. In this step, the applicants have to generate a password. It should be remembered and retained till the admissions.
- After submitting all the details, a message of successful registration along with the registration number and password (generated by the candidate) will be sent to the applicant’s registered email ID.
- The registration ID will work as a user name for the registered candidate.
Step II- Examination Fee
- After the completion of the registration process. Candidates need to enter the registration number and password to log in their account. After entering the login credentials click on the sign in button and pay the examination fee. All the candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/- as an examination fee. The fee can be paid through following methods:Online Mode- Debit/ Credit Cards or by net banking
- Offline Mode- By using E- challan method
Step III- Personal Information and uploading of scanned images
- Now, next step is to fill the personal details. After paying the examination fee, click on the personal information section. Fill the required details in the spaces provided for that purpose. Candidates need to upload the scanned images as given below:
- After uploading the scanned images, click on submit button.
- Upload a passport size recent photograph along with the signature on white paper in Hindi and English. The images must be uploaded in the prescribed format, dimensions, and size.
Step IV- Educational Qualifications
- In this step, click on the educational details tab and fill all the educational information in the section. After filling all the details, select the submit button.
Step V- Editing Submission of the Application Form
- After successful submission, a computer generated application form will be generated as Application Part A and Application Part B.
- After the completion of all the steps, the applicants must preview the application form by clicking on the preview button. If all the information entered is correct then read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- The applicants must download both the Part A and Part B application form. A printout of both should be taken.
- If in case, candidates have done some mistakes regarding the uploading of the scanned images. Then, don’t worry you will get a chance to correct them on the prescribed dates as set by the Board.
- Only those candidates will be able to edit the application form who have submitted it before the last date.
- The application form can be edited by entering the registration number and password in the login section.