The BCECEB DECE LE 2019 is Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The application form for the same is available. The application form will be available in online mode which can be filled from the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Only the class 12th Science with mathematics/ vocational/ Technical or class 10th with 2 years with appropriate trade, candidates can apply for the lateral entry through DECE. The application form of DECE LE shall be submitted after the completion of the multiple steps that include the registration, personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and the examination fee.
BCECEB DECE LE 2019 Application Form
The candidates who will apply for the entrance examination shall have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee as directed by the board. Candidates will get two options to pay the fee i.e., either through online mode by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking or through offline mode by using the e- challan method. Other important details for the application process are mentioned below. In the table, we have mentioned the expected dates for the lateral entry in Diploma. Candidates must follow the schedule strictly as no application will be accepted after the date is due.
|Registration Starts||29 Mar 2019|
|Registration Ends||28 Apr 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Last date of payment through offline mode||02 May 2019 (02:00 pm)|
|Last date of payment through online mode||02 May 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Online Editing of Application form||05 to 10 May 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Date of entrance examination||23 Jun 2019|
Apply online: Click Here to Apply for DECE LE 2019 Application Form.
To take admission in the 2nd year diploma program in various Bihar Polytechnic Institutes, candidates must have the following:
- 12th Science (with Mathematics) or 12th Science with Vocational (or) Technical OR
- 10th + (2 years with appropriate trade)
- There is no age limit for admission
All the applicants have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee while submitting the application form as directed by the board. The examination fee for all the category candidates (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH) is Rs. 2200/-
The examination fee can be paid either in offline mode or online mode. If a candidate selects the online mode then he or she has to pay the fee by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking. In the offline mode, a candidate needs to submit the fee by using NEFT Challan method. It should be noted that paying the fee through NEFT challan candidates have to pay the processing charge also.
Steps to fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2019 Application Form
The application form is available on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The steps to fill the application form are given below. Candidates are advised to follow the steps while filling the application form for the course.
Step I- Registration
Candidates need to visit the official website at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2019” link that will be mentioned in the notifications for BCECEB DECE LE 2019.
- Mention all the primary information such as name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc. In this step, the applicants have to generate a password. It should be remembered and retained till the admissions.
- After submitting all the details, a message of successful registration along with the Activation Code. Which the candidate will use to Activate there Account by entering the email ID and Activation Code.
- Once the Account is Active, candidates will be able to Sign In by entering the email ID and Password. Candidates email ID will be there User Name.
Step II- Personal Information
After successful Registration and Activation of Account, candidates have Sign In and enter there required personal Information. Once the entries are done click on the button Save & Continue.
Step III- Upload Photo & Signature
Once the Candidate have successfully filled the Personal Information, they have to have a colored Photograph. Along with the photograph the candidates have to submit there signature in English, they can submit the signature by scanning and uploading it. Clicked Photo Placard (Photograph with candidates name and the date on which the photograph was clicked) has to be submitted. Place the photograph and signature on the allotted space and Click Save & Continue.
Step IV- Educational Qualifications
In this step, click on the educational details tab and fill all the educational information in the section. After filling all the details, select the Save & Continue button.
Step V- Preview your Application
Candidates must check all the information after they have successfully filled the Educational Information and other information. Candidates have an option all the details filled before by clicking on the Back to Edit button. After the candidate have previewed and edited all the information, they can give a Declaration by Clicking the Confirm & Submit button.
Step VI- Examination Fee
Candidates can proceed further after they have Previewed on the next step which is Payment of Examination Fee. Examination once submitted will not be refunded. Candidates can Submit the fee by any of the below provided method.
- Offline Mode- By using Bank challan method – If the candidate select the Offline/NEFT Challan Payment Mode, they need to Select Challan Download and get it printed and submit to any of the bank by NEFT mode. This process will take at least 1 hour. If there Payment is not Updated they have to wait minimum 24 hour. Candidates will also have to pay the Processing Charge along with the fee.
- Online Mode – By using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking method – If the candidate desire to submit the fee by Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking they have to select the Online Option in Payment Mode. Candidates will also have to pay the Processing Charge along with the fee.
Step VII- Download Part A & Part B
Last step is that the candidate have to Download the Hard Copy (Part A & Part B), after they have submitted the fee within the scheduled dates. The need to keep the Hard Copy safe as the Application Form will have a Registration Number, which will be used by the candidate in future during counselling.