The BCECEB DECE LE 2018 is Diploma Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The application form for the same will be released in the month of April 2018. The application form will only be available in online mode which can be filled from the official website of BCECEB at bceceboard.com Only the class 12th Science with mathematics/vocational/ Technical or class 10th with 2 years of ITI candidates will be able to apply for the lateral entry through DECE. The application form of DECE LE shall be submitted after the completion of the multiple steps that include the registration, personal information, contact details, educational qualifications and the examination fee.
The candidates who will apply for the entrance examination shall have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee as directed by the board. Candidates will get two options to pay the fee i.e., either through online mode by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking or through offline mode by using the e- challan method. The registration will end in the 4th week of April 2018. The admission to the DECE LE 2018 will be done on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance examination. The examination will most probably be held in the 4th week of May 2018. Other expected dates for the admission are mentioned below in the table.
BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Application Form
In the table, we have mentioned the expected dates for the lateral entry in Diploma. The candidates must note down the dates for the reference purpose. The dates will soon be updated as per the official announcement.
|Registration Starts||1st week of April 2018|
|Registration Ends||4th week of April 2018|
|Send the Hard copy of the filled in application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||4th week of May 2018|
Apply online: Application form of BCECEB DECE LE 2018 will be available here bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
To take admission in the 2nd year diploma program in various Bihar Polytechnic Institutes, candidates must have the following:
- 12th Science (with Mathematics) or 12th Science with Vocational (or) Technical – with appropriate specialization OR
- 10th + (2 years ITI) with appropriate specialization
- There is no age limit for admission
- Candidates must be medically fit for the course. To examine the candidates, a medical examination will be conducted on the prescribed date.
All the applicants have to pay a prescribed amount of examination fee while submitting the application form as directed by the board. The examination fee for all the category candidates (General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH) is Rs. 2200/-
The examination fee can be paid either in offline mode or online mode. If a candidate selects the online mode then he or she has to pay the fee by using Debit/ Credit card/ net banking. In the offline mode, a candidate needs to submit the fee by using e- challan method. It should be noted that paying the fee through e- challan can cost Rs. 60/- extra as bank charges.
Steps to fill the BCECEB DECE LE 2018 Application Form
The application form will be made available in the 1st week of April 2018 on the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at bceceboard.com The steps to fill the application form re given below. Candidates are advised to follow the steps while filling the application form for the course.
Step I- Registration
Candidates need to visit the official website at bceceboard.com. After that click “Apply for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)& 2018” link that will be mentioned in the notifications for BCECEB DECE LE 2018.
- Mention all the primary information such as name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, email ID etc. In this step, the applicants have to generate a password. It should be remembered and retained till the admissions.
- After submitting all the details, a message of successful registration along with the registration number and password (generated by the candidate) will be sent to the applicant’s registered email ID.
- The registration ID will work as a user name for the registered candidate.
Step II- Examination Fee
- After the completion of the registration process. Candidates need to enter the registration number and password to log in their account. After entering the login credentials click on the sign in button and pay the examination fee. All the candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/- as an examination fee. The fee can be paid through following methods:Online Mode- Debit/ Credit Cards or by net banking
- Offline Mode- By using E- challan method
Step III- Personal Information and uploading of scanned images
- Now, next step is to fill the personal details. After paying the examination fee, click on the personal information section. Fill the required details in the spaces provided for that purpose. Candidates need to upload the scanned images as given below:
- After uploading the scanned images, click on submit button.
- Upload a passport size recent photograph along with the signature on white paper in Hindi and English. The images must be uploaded in the prescribed format, dimensions, and size.
Step IV- Educational Qualifications
- In this step, click on the educational details tab and fill all the educational information in the section. After filling all the details, select the submit button.
Step V- Editing Submission of the Application Form
- After successful submission, a computer generated application form will be generated as Application Part A and Application Part B.
- After the completion of all the steps, the applicants must preview the application form by clicking on the preview button. If all the information entered is correct then read the declaration and click on the submit button.
- The applicants must download both the Part A and Part B application form. A printout of both should be taken.
- If in case, candidates have done some mistakes regarding the uploading of the scanned images. Then, don’t worry you will get a chance to correct them on the prescribed dates as set by the Board.
- Only those candidates will be able to edit the application form who have submitted it before the last date.
- The application form can be edited by entering the registration number and password in the login section.
Dispatch of the Application form along with enclosures
All the candidates have to send the print of the Application Part A and Part B along with the following documents :
- The same photo of the passport size which the candidate uploaded in the application form must be affixed to the hard copy of the application form.Signature in Hindi and English at the designated place. The signature in English must be in capital letters.
- Fill all the information such as name, address, category, Date of Birth, District Code,Gender in the downloaded application form.
- In application Part B, fill the declaration in the prescribed form.
- If you have paid the examination fee in e-challan mode then attach the paid receipt of examination fee that was collected from the bank.
- Attach all the qualifying examination mark sheets in support of your educational qualifications.
- After attaching all the documents along with the application form, send the newsletter to the registrar by speed post in a yellow envelope of 17 cm x 30 cm size.
- Write “Application for D.E.C.E. (L.E.)-2018” on the envelope.
- Now send this yellow envelope to the address mentioned below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014
Note- Application form will not be submitted through any other mode other than post. Therefore all the candidates are required to send the hard copy of the application form along with the enclosures through speed post on the above mentioned postal address.
Insofar, official details of BCECEB DECE LE Application Form-2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as BCECEB DECE releases BCECEB DECE LE Application Form-2018 information brochure, details will be updated here