GITAM Application Form 2019 – Application form of GITAM 2019 entrance exam/admission are released by University. GITAM 2019 application form for entrance exams namely GAT, GSAT are issued in different modes. If candidates are eligible for any UG or PG program at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM), then they can apply in any one of the available modes. GSIB Entrance Test (GET) 2019 Online Application Form is also available online at www.gitam.edu. Applicants can do slot booking of GITAM 2019 entrance exams as per schedule given below. Get here complete details of GITAM Application Form 2019 such as dates of availability, fees, how to fill the application form and other information.
GITAM Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply for GITAM 2019 entrance exam/admission as per schedule. Check important dates and apply.
|GITAM Exam / Admission||Last date to apply|
|Last date of submission application form for GET 2019||18 Feb 2019|
|GLAT Last date for receipt of filled-in applications||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date of GITAM GOT 2018 Application Form||23 Jun 2018 – Spot Admission|
|GITAM GAT 2018
(UGTP – B.Tech, B.Arch, Dual Degree B.Tech + M.Tech, B.Pharm; PGTA – M.Tech , M.Arch; PGP – M.Pharm)
|GSAT 2018||30 Apr 2018 – PG
21 May 2018 – UG
|GNAT 2018||11 Jul 2018|
|GRCET 2018||15 Mar 2018|
GITAM GET 2019 Application Form
The application can be submitted “online” by visiting our website: www.gsib.gitam.edu Alternatively, the application can also be downloaded from the School’s website www.gsib.gitam.edu and submitted duly filled in, enclosing a DD for Rs.1000/- or Rs. 1500 in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”, payable at Visakhapatnam.
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form from the following links.
- Click here to apply online for the GITAM GET 2019 Application Form.
- Click here to Download the GITAM GET 2019 Application Form.
GLAT 2018 Application Form
The application form for GLAT 2018 has been released on the official website. candidates can download the application form from the link given above in the page. All the candidates are advised to, must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admissions in law school.
- For Boys: 700/-
- For Girls: 500/-
Mode of Payment
Through Demand Draft has drawn in favor of the Director, School of Law, GITAM University on any scheduled bank payable at Visakhapatnam, should be sent to the Director, School of Law, GITAM Deemed to be University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-45, A.P. on or before 30th June 2018.
GITAM GNAT 2018 Application Form
The application for the GNAT can be submitted online as well as offline. The processing fee of Rs. 300/- for submission of online application is to be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking which is not refundable. After successful payment, the candidate can download the receipt of the acknowledgment.
Candidate can also apply through a hard copy of application form which can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu. The filled-in application along with DD for Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of “GITAM (Deemed to be University)” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank should reach on or before 11-July-2018 to the Director-Admissions, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Gandhinagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045.
GITAM GOT 2018 Application Form – Online Mode
Link to apply online: See link above
Mode of payment: Internet banking
Candidates can pay the application fee online using Internet Banking facility through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. Those who apply online and pay the fee online need not send hard copy of the form.
GITAM GOT 2018 Application Form – Offline Mode
To get application form: see download link above
Mode of payment: DD
Candidates can download the application form and fill it offline and send to the given address with the DD. DD should be taken in favour of GITAM Institute of Management, GITAM University payable at
Visakhapatnam). The application and the necessary documents are to be sent by Registered Post / Courier to the address:
The Chairperson – Admissions,
GITAM Institute of Management,
GITAM Deemed to be University,
GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form – Online Mode
Link to apply online: See link above
Mode of payment: Internet banking / DD
- Candidates can pay the application fee online using Internet Banking facility through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. Those who apply online and pay the fee online need not send hard copy of the form.
- Otherwise, candidates can pay the fee through DD. Those who pay the fee through DD need to send hard copy of GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form with DD to The Director-Admissions.
GITAM GAT 2018 Application Form – Offline Mode
To get application form: By post or bank
Mode of payment: DD
- Candidates can obtain GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 by post from director-admissions. For this, they have to send a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by demand draft for Rs. 150/- drawn in favor of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- GITAM will accept a request for applications by post up to March 31, 2018.
- Otherwise, candidates can also get GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 throughout India in selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank. List of selected branches for GITAM GAT Application Form 2018.
- Candidates must send filled in GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 600/- for female candidates), drawn in favor of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. GITAM GAT Application Form 2018 should reach The Director-Admissions, GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045, Andhra Pradesh, India on or before March 31, 2018.
GITAM CET 2018 Application Form
Candidates have to submit applications online at www.gitam.edu by paying ` 3,000/- (Rupees Three thousand only) through Debit card/ Credit card (Master/VISA)/Net Banking. Candidates have to upload copies of all the certificates.
The following steps are to be followed to fill the application online
Step 1: New user registration
Step 2: Login
Step 3: Filling online application form
Step 4: Mode of payment