HP PAT Application Form 2018 will be issued by the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board. The H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board conducts the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test. It is an entrance exam conducted annually to grant admission to eligible students in the three year diploma courses in Government & Private institutes for Polytechnics in Himachal Pradesh.
The HP PAT entrance exam is the only gateway to get admission in these colleges. Hence, you have to appear for the entrance exam and to appear in the entrance exam you will firstly have to register yourself for the exam. You can register for the exam through the HP PAT Application Form 2018 till the 2nd week of May 2018. You can get complete details about the HP PAT Application Form 2018 on this page below.
HP PAT Application Form 2018
Official authorities will not accept the registration form in the offline mode. Incomplete application forms will be rejected too.The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the HP PAT admission process.
|Last date for download the bank challan||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of the application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||3rd week of May 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form will be available at hptsb.onlineadmission.net.
Steps To Fill The HP PAT Application Form 2018
You have to fill the registration form as per the steps listed below
- Visit the official website and click on the online registration link available on the homepage.
- You will directed to the homepage of HPTSB Online Admissions.
- Now select the program you are registering for.
- If you wish to apply for the polytechnic exam click on the (Polytechnic – PAT/Polytechnic – LEET/PHARMACY) option.
- Now under the online service option click on the new registration option
- You will be redirected to “New Registration Page”
- Enter all the Details and click on Submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your registered id.
- On the home page click on Login button.
- Enter the Login and Password to login.
- Click on Apply online Link.
- While registering for the exam make sure you enter authentic information and fill in all the information asked in the form.
- You may read the Instructions to fill the form before starting with filling the details.
- Click on the I agree terms and condition option
- Now Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” button at the end of the form.
- Upload your “Photograph and Signature”.
- Click on “Save & Proceed to Next step” to make the Payment.
- Payment can be made through Bank Challan or Online.
Application Fees & Mode of Payment
The application fees for the general category students will be approx Rs 650. Whereas, students belonging to the reserved category have to pay Rs 450. The payment of the application fees can be done in both online and offline mode. You can pay your fees through your The fee can be paid online through the admission portal through credit card, debit card and Internet banking or through Banking Challan of State Bank of India after taking print of Bank Challan from the portal and paying the fee at State Bank of India counter.
Insofar, official details of HP PAT Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as HP Board releases HP PAT 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.