The Himachal Pradesh University conducts the entrance test for admission to the MCA course. Aspirants who are eligible can apply for the HPU MCA entrance test 2018. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply on the University’s website, hpucs.ac.in. The process for applying is through online mode only. Aspirants need to provide valid details and upload the necessary documents in order to complete the application process. The documents should be uploaded as per the provided format. The entrance exam fee is to be paid through online payment. Check more details on HPU MCA entrance test 2018 from the article below.
HPU MCA Entrance Test Application Form 2018
The expected schedule for the commencement of online application process is provided in the table below:
|Online application process commences from||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form||01 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for HPU MCA 2018.
Official website: www.hpuniv.nic.in
Documents to keep ready before applying online
The following documents must be kept ready before applying online for the entrance test:
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature, applicant’s Father/Mother signature (jpg/jpeg, maximum size 100KB)
- Applicant should upload only one self-attested document (mark sheet/certificate). The document must be uploaded in pdf format with maximum size 2 MB pdf.
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
How to Apply Online for HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018?
Candidates can apply for HPU MCA Entrance Test 2018, by following the simple instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result.
- Fill in the required and mandatory details in the online application form, such as Personal details, educational details, document details, etc.
- After providing the details, upload the necessary image/ document as per the specifications.
- On completing the above mentioned steps, candidates will receive a system generated unique Registration Number and Password. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered mail id and phone number.
- Proceed to make payment for the application form. The payment can be done either through challan or by online mode (debit card/ credit card/ net banking)
|Category||Entrance exam fee|
If the mode of payment is through challan:
- Select the bank and click on generate challan. After that download the Challan and submit the same to the selected bank. Bank will give a reference number against the challan.
Log in again to submit the reference number under submit reference number and application form tab.
- Submit the application form
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, take a print out of the submitted online application form and submit the hard copy to the University Campus before the last date.