The result for 23rd AIEEA-UG 2018 and AIEEA-PG 2018 is made available officially by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) to fill 15% seats in Bachelor’s degree (100% for NDRI Karnal, RLB CAU, Jhansi, and Dr. RP CAU, Pusa, Bihar) and 25% seats of Master’s degree 100% seats for ICAR Deemed-to-be-Universities, viz., IARI, IVRI, NDRI and CIFE + Dr. RPCAU, Pusa Bihar) under ICAR-AU system which comprises of Central Universities with Agricultural faculty (B.H.U., Viswa Bharati, Nagaland University, A.M.U. for the academic session 2018-19, Central Agricultural University Imphal). The admittance to the programmes in the authorized colleges is going to be done through Agricultural Universities only. However, admission to the Bachelor’s degree in Veternity Sciences is not included in AIEEA-UG.
ICAR Entrance Exams
Along with AIEEA-PG in AUs and 100% seats of Dr. RP CAU, Pusa, Bihar (except IVRI, CIFE, NDRI and IARI) and citation of Junior/ Senior Research Fellowship (JRF/ SRF PGS) for 25% seats of Ph.D programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences, All India Competitive Examination for centralized admission will be done.
|ICAR AIEEA UG||19 Aug 2018|
|ICAR AIEEA PG||18 Aug 2018|
|AICE-SRF (PGS)||18 Aug 2018|
- All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA-UG) | ICAR AIEEA UG 2020
- All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA-PG) | ICAR AIEEA PG 2020
- All India Competitive Examination (AICE) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) PhD Degree Programmes (PGS)
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts All India Entrance Examination to shortlist aspirants for admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in agriculture and allied sciences.
List of Universities
Central Agricultural Universities
The Central Agricultural University was established by an act of Parliament, the Central Agricultural University Act 1992 (No.40 of 1992). The Act came into effect on 26 January 1993 with the issue of necessary notification by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Government of India. The university became functional with the joining of the first vice-chancellor on 13 September 1993.
- Central Agricultural University,P.O. Box 23, Imphal-795004, Manipur
- Rani Laxmi Bai Central Agricultural University,Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University,Pusa (Samastipur)
When Higher Educational Institutions in India are awarded the status of University the term Deemed university, or Deemed-to-be-University is awarded to it. The title is provided by the Department of Higher Education. When a higher educational institution except for universities, works at very high standards in a specific domain of education/ study, the UGC may advise the Central Government to provide such institution with the status of ‘Deemed to be University’. Every ‘Deemed to be University’ enjoys the same privileges and academic status as that of University.
- ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
- ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
- ICAR-Central Institute on Fisheries Education, Mumbai
State Agricultural Universities
State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) are the predominant class of agricultural universities in India. A SAU is usually a university established by an act of state legislature with a dedicated mandate of teaching, research and extension in agriculture and related disciplines.
- Click Here to check the list of State Agricultural Universities