ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 is available in the online mode on the official website of the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS). It is mandatory to register yourself if you wish to appear in the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018. This entrance exam is conducted annually by the ILBS for granting admission to candidates in the postgraduate nursing program offered by the institute.
The application form is made available on the website from the 15 Apr 2018. You can last register yourself until May 31, 2018. The official exam conducting body will not accept any application forms submitted to them in the offline mode or forms submitted to them post the last day of registration. You can get complete details about the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 from this page below.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
You should go through the information brochure carefully before registering yourself for the exam. If you fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria laid down by the Institute your admission will be canceled. Hence, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for your reference. This table will help you track all the important events.
|Commencement of Online Registration||15 Apr 2018|
|Last date for registration|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for ILBS M.Sc Nursing.
Official Website: www.ilbs.in
Note: Application Fees once submitted will not be refunded.
Application fee of Rs. 1000/- once paid will not be refunded even in case of his/her application is rejected.
Documents Required For Registration
The process of registration will be incomplete until you pay the application fees and submit the scanned copies of the required documents. You should keep the attested copies of the following certificates/documents ready as they are needed to be scanned and enclosed at the time of applying. You will also have to submit the original documents at the time of admissions for document verification.
- Matriculation / HSC Certificate Issued by Board / University Showing the Date of Birth.
- Basic B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree Certificate with all the Mark Cards.
- Character Certificate from the Educational Institution Last Attended.
- Registration Certificate from State Nurses Registration Council (RN, RM).
- Migration Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size For application form, Photograph between (50 KB -150 KB) and Signature (10 KB – 50KB) will be required.
- Category Certificate from competent authority.
- No Objection Certificate from the Currently Employed Institute – Central Govt. / State Govt. / Private.
- Any Other Document Demanded by ILBS.