IMS Noida Admission 2020 – Institute of Management Studies, Noida has released the application form for IMS Noida admission 2020 online at imsnoida.com. Candidates can apply for various courses at UG, PG level such as BBA, BCA, BJMC, LLB, MJMC etc. Due to COVID-19 pandemic in the country, the institute has started the admission process for these courses which is fully online. For some courses, the admission is granted according to All India Joint Entrance Test and for admission in some courses, past academic qualifications are considered. Scroll down to know more about IMS Noida Admission 2020 admission such as its application process, eligibility criteria, scholarship etc.
Latest: IMS Noida admission 2020 application form has been released. Click Here to apply.
IMS Noida Admission 2020
The final admission in the institute is given according to the candidate’s marks in the qualifying exam, All India Joint Entrance Test (for some courses) and Personal Interview. For more details about IMS Noida 2020 admission process, check the table given below.
Schedule for the IMS Noida Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last date of Application Form||to be announced|
|Date of All India JET (AIJET)||to be announced|
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill IMS Noida admission 2020 application form online at the official website of the institute. Following steps can be followed to fill the form.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: Then, enter the details like name, date of birth, e-mail id, contact number and course to register.
Step 3: After the registration, proceed with filling the application form. Start by entering the personal details.
Step 4: Then, enter the parent’s details like their name, occupation, mobile numbers etc.
Step 5: After entering the parent’s details, enter the academic qualification details.
Step 6: Upload the scanned images of various documents.
Step 7: Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page.
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Application Fee:
- For UG & Other courses: Rs 1050
- For PG & MIB courses: Rs 1450
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be sent via Demand Draft / NEFT / PAYTM.
Image Specifications: The images of the certificates and documents have to be uploaded in the jpeg, jpg, png, docs, pdf, doc. The size of the images must be less than 1 MB.
Click Here to apply for IMS Noida Admission 2020.
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Online Admission During COVID-19 Crisis
The number of cases of COVID-19 is rising rapidly and the students are facing hardship while filling the application form in this pandemic situation. This is why the college has started the admission process which is wholly online and candidates can take admission sitting at home. Check the information given below for the same.
- Click on the link above.
- Register by entering the necessary details.
- After the registration, telephonic interview will take place
- After the telephonic interview, status of admission will be conveyed through e-mail
- If the admission is granted, the candidates are required to submit fee through online payment and acknowledge about the same via e-mail
The college fee has to be sent at:
Institute of Management Studies, Noida
Axis Bank Ltd
Branch: Sector 62, Noida
Account Number: 917030057129509
IFSC Code: UTIB0000723
Courses Offered at IMS Noida
Check the name and duration of the courses given below that are offered at IMS Noida.
- BJMC – 3 years
- MJMC- 2 years
- BBA – 2 years
- PGDM / MBA – 2 years
- MCA – 3 years
- BFA Diploma – 2 years
- BCA – 3 years
- BA LLB – 5 years
- LLB – 3 years
- B.Com LLB – 5 years
- BFA Degree Courses – 3 /4 years
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for different courses given below.
For PGDM / MBA
- The candidates must have done graduation with minimum 50% in any entrance exam.
- For pursuing MCA, the candidates must have done graduation with minimum 50% marks in any stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate level.
- Candidates who want to admission in this course must have passed 10+2+3 or its equivalent from a recognized board / university.
- Candidates who are still appearing in their qualifying examination can also apply.
For BBA, BJMC, BCA
- For taking admission in this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are appearing in theirqualifying exam can also apply.
For BA LLB
- For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized by board / university and must have secured minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Also, the candidates must have also qualified AIJET and Personal Interview.
For LLB and B.Com LLB
- Candidates willing to take admission in this course must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have also All India Joint Admission Test and Personal Interview conducted by the college.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidates must have English in class 12th.
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Selection Process
Apart from the performance in All India Joint Entrance Test and 10+2, following other parameters are also considered for the admission at IMS Noida at respective courses.
|For MJMC||10+2 performance + Personal Interview|
|For BBA||10+2 performance|
|For BCA||10+2 performance|
|For BJMC||10+2 performance|
|For BA LLB||45% in 12th class + AIJET|
|For LLB||45% in Bachelor’s degree + AIJET|
|For MCA||For General Category – UPSEE 2020 marks|
For Management quota seats – marks in graduation +
|For PGDM / MBA||CAT / MAT / CMAT scores + GD + PI|
|For BFA||Creative Ability Test + Personal Interview|
IMS Noida All India Joint Entrance Test 2020
All India Joint Entrance Test for BBA, MJMC, BJMC, LLB, BA LLB, BCA analyzes the candidates as per the following skills.
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Questionnaire
- Basic Mathematics
- Communication Skills
IMS Noida Admission 2020 Top Recruiters
Candidates can check the top recruiters of IMS Noida given below.
|Croma Digital||Lemon Tree Hotels|
|Times Business Solutions||Future Group|
|IndusInd Bank||Trident India|
IMS Noida Scholarships
Meritorious and deserving candidates are provided scholarships up to a value of Rs 40,000 annually.
About IMS Noida
IMS Noida, is situated at Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 1990. It is one of the oldest Business Schools in North India and is accredited ‘A’ Grade Institute by NAAC. It has been ranked as 4th in North India and 18th in All India by Times B-School survey published in Times of India in February 2018. Its aim is to create confident, dedicated and honest individuals. It provides facilities like Lecture Hall, Laboratories, Library and Hostel.
A-8B, IMS Campus Building
Sector-62, Noida – 201303
Uttar Pradesh (India)
E-mail: [email protected]
For Admissions Enquiry: [email protected]
Helpline Phone Number: 9750000076, 18001039383, +91-9911500000
Official Website: imsnoida.com
IMS Noida 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You can fill the application form at imsnoida.com.
Ans : There are various courses offered at IMS Noida campus such as BCA, MCA, BJMC, MJMC, LLB, B.Com LLB, BFA, BBA, MBA etc.
Ans : For taking admission in these courses, you need to clear 10+2, All India Joint Entrance Test and Personal Interview.
Ans : In order to take admission in PGDM course, you need to clear CAT / MAT / CMAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Ans : IMS Noida AIJET is conducted at Noida campus itself.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.