Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Result has been published on the official site of the exam by the conducting body Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). After the results would be declared, merit list will be prepared and published on the official site of JCECEB at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The list shall contain personal details of the candidate along with the schedule of counselling. Check complete details regarding Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Result from this page.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Result
After the result declaration, JCECEB will conduct a verification round. It is mandatory for candidates to attend that round for verification with all the documents. To check your result, candidates need to provide their registration number and password.
Important Date for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Result
|Exam date||23 May 2018|
|The announcement of Result||26 Jun 2018|
Result: Click here to check Result of Jharkhand (DECE LE)2018.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Steps to Check the Result 2018 Result
To check the result for the Jharkhand (DECE LE)2018, follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link to be provided here to check the Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Result.
- On the result page, candidates are required to enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields
- Submit the details and the result will appear in the on the screen.
- Candidates may download and take a print out of the result for future references.
Details Mentioned in the Result
The following details shall be mentioned in the Jharkhand (DECE LE) Result 2018:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Marks obtained
- Test Center
JCECEB will announce Merit list after successful conduction of the exam. A Merit-List will be published in the PDF format that will contain the list of shortlisted candidates. The criteria for shortlisting will be scoring marks over the cutoff point. Merit List is released at the official website. A direct link will be updated here for the ease of candidates
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained by candidates who have done 12th with science stream(with mathematics as one subject) will be given preference.
- The second preference will be given to the candidate who has done 12th with commerce stream.
- If there is still a tie, between two candidates of 12th science stream(with mathematics as one subject) then higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.