The application form for admission if PG courses in Kannur University has been started and available in online mode only on www.sde.kannuruniversity.ac.in. Applicants need to fill their personal details, communication details, academic details etc in the online application. Also you will need to upload your recent photograph in the application form. The application must be submitted before the due date otherwise your application will not be accepted. Candidates should note that you will have to pay admission fee instead of application fee. The admission fee to paid is a one-year course fees. Check complete details for the application process in the article below.
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2018 (PG)
The Application form of Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2018 has been online mode on the official website. Candidates can follow the following table to apply online for PG admission in 2018.
The key dates for registration process are given below:
|Registration will begin from||14 Aug 2018|
|Closing of Registration without fine||15 Sep 2018|
|Closing of registration with a fine of Rs 500/-||01 Oct 2018|
Things to keep in mind before filling Online Application for Kannur University Distance Education PG admission 2018
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling in details in the online application
- Send the required amount of fee in Bank/Treasury challan/Online through ‘SBI Collect’
- Scan and save a passport size photograph taken in last six months.
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2018 Online Application Process
Step 1: Open the Application Form
Candidates can open the application by clicking on the direct link provided in this page
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for PG courses of Kannur University Distance Education Admissions 2018.
On clicking on the above-mentioned link, you will be required to choose the course you wish to apply for and click on Proceed. Click here to read the instruction for the online apply.
Step 2: Filling in details
Next, you will have to fill in all the required details in the online application. All the columns in the application have to be filled by the candidate.
Following details are to be filled in the online application:
- Program (Course) Applied for – You will need a select the course from the drown down list like either M.A, M.Sc or M.Com
- Core Course (Subject) – There will be different subject for different courses like for M.A, the subjects you can choose from are PAEN- ENGLISH or PAHI- HISTORY or PAEC- Economics
- Exam Centre – From the drop-down list you will need to select the exam center as per your choice. Remember exam centres once chosen will not be changed.
- Study Center Preferred – Select the center
In this section candidates will need to enter the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Fee Concession (Yes/ No)
- Annual Income
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number (12 digit numbers)
In this section you will need to provide your address, city, district, post office, pin etc
Details of the qualifying exam passed
- Select the course that you studied
- Register Number
- Month and year of passing the exam
- Aggregate Marks (in %) OR Grade
- Board/ University from which the candidate has passed
- Provide DU Number or Challan Number
- The fee remitted at
- Name of the Branch
Details of the Original Documents enclosed
- T.C (Yes/ No)
- Qualification Certificates (Yes/ No/ NA)
- Marklist (Yes/ No/ NA)
- Challan/ E- Receipt (Yes/ No/ NA)
- Community Certificate (Yes/ No/ NAL)
Step 2: Upload photograph
Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of the photograph in the online application
Step 3: Submit the Online Application
Click on ‘Register’ button only after verifying all the details provided in the online application.
Step 4: Making Payment
The admission fee can be paid by either of the following modes:
- Click here to check the instruction for the Challan. By Chalan in Treasury Enter all fields (Note: – HOA (Head of Account) enter the number just after the comma ie; 102-003, it may be different
in other categories).
- Click here to check the Instructions for Online payment. In SBI Enter all fields (Note: – HOA (Head of Account) enter the number just after the comma ie; 102-003, it may be different
in other categories)
- DD in favor or Finance Officer, payable at SBI, Kannur University Campus Branch(Thavakkara) (only for applicants outside Kerala)
|Name of the course/ Programme||1 year course fee|
|M. A Arabic||Rs 4575/-|
|M. A English||Rs 4575/-|
|M. A History||Rs 4575/-|
|M. A Economics||Rs 4575/-|
Payment through SBI Online Payment Gateway
Click on the link provided above and Accept Terms and Conditions and click on Proceed
Select the payment category
Enter all the fields. Also In the bottom portion of the page you have to fill Your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number
In the last box you have to fill the text against it and press Submit.
Next screen will be a preview showing you the details of the payment
If all the details are correct Press “Submit” and Proceed further. But if there is any corrections to be made Press Cancel. You will be taken to the first screen and enter the details again.
After completion of payment you will get a Transaction ID i.e. SBI Collect Reference Number or DU Number. Candidates are advised to not it down for future use.
After successful payment of fees go to Click here for generation of e-receipt
E-receipt can be generated from above mentioned website by providing DU Number (Transaction ID) and either Date Of Birth of the applicant or Mobile number of the applicant
Take a print out of receipt.
Step 5: Take a printout of your application
Print out of the application has to be submitted to the University with all necessary documents on or before the last date. The uploaded photograph must be attested by a gazetted officer. Applicant can take print out of the application form by entering their Application Number (received when submitting the application form) and Date of Birth.
- Click Here to take the Print out of Application Form after registration.
Official Website: www.sde.kannuruniversity.ac.in
For more detail regarding the Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2018 for PG courses, Download Admission notification.