KEAM 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket is issued by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE). The admit card for KEAM 2018 is available for download from April 10, 2018, onwards. If you have submitted your KEAM Application Form successfully before the last duly completed in all aspects. You can download it online at cee-kerala.org by entering the basic details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. No candidate will receive their admit card by post. It will consist of the detail about the exam center and schedule of the test.
The candidates who do not have internet facility can also download it from the facilitation center across the State. You should not damage your KEAM Admit Card in any way as it is required at the time of Counselling. Check more details regarding the KEAM 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Those candidates whose applications have some defect or other will be specified at the time of downloading the KEAM 2018 Hall Ticket and it should be rectified within the given schedule. Check the schedule for issuance of KEAM Admit Card 2018 in the table below.
|KEAM 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Important Dates|
|Download the admit card from||10 Apr 2018|
|KEAM 2018 exam date
||23 Apr 2018
24 Apr 2018
The exam for both Paper 1 and 2 will be held in single shift only from 10:00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Admit Card: The KEAM 2018 Admit Card will be available at CEE official website, cee-kerala.org.
How To Download KEAM Admit Card 2018?
You can download the admit card for KEAM 2018 by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the admit card is available.
- Now, on the login page enter the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- On submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen and download it.
- Finally, take a print out of the admit card and bring it on the day of the exam.
What Are The Items To Carry At The Exam Center?
You are allowed to carry only the following items inside the examination hall:
- Print out of the KEAM 2018 Admit Card
- Ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink)
- Card board/clip board
Items which are prohibited inside the examination center
You must not bring any of the following items inside the examination as they are not allowed and if caught possessing any of them, the strict action might be taken:
- Correction fluid
- Logarithm table
- Electronic gadgets such as, mobile phones, electronic watch, etc.
What To Do If There Is Any Error/ Discrepancy in the KEAM 2018 Admit Card?
After downloading the KEAM Admit Card always ensure that the details printed on it are correct or not. If there is any error or discrepancy in the Admit Card contact the CEE authorities regarding this.
What To Do If Forgot Application Number/ Password?
Don’t worry after the registration process is over, many students do not remember their login credentials. For this CEE gives you a facility to retrieve it. Just follow the steps given below which can help you to retrieve it.
Retrieve KEAM 2018 Application Number
- On the login page of the Admit Card, click on the link which says ‘Forgot your Password/ Application Number’.
- Choose the option of Application Number and proceed further.
- Enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Password and Access Code.
- Submit these details and the application number will be available on the screen.
Retrieve KEAM 2018 Password
- On the homepage of Admit Card login, click on the link for Forgot Password. Enetr
- Enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Registration ID and submit the details.
- On submitting the details, a new Password will be sent to you on your registered email id.