LSAT India 2020 Sample Papers – Pearson VUE on the behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC) conducts Law School Admission Test India (LSAT) for the students who want to take admission in the law courses such as BA. LLB, BBA. LLB and LLM. The test is conducted in the offline mode. LSAT India consists of the multiple – choice questions. Pearson VUE published the sample papers in the PDF file format at pearsonvueindia.com. All the test – takers can practice those papers and can get to know how their preparation is going. The sample papers can be used to know the extent of the preparation. Scroll down to know more LSAT India 2020 Sample Papers.
LSAT India 2020 Sample Papers
Since the LSAT—India is a timed test and each section has a particular time span which is why, it is important to use your allotted time wisely. During the test, you may work only on the section designated by the test supervisor. You cannot devote extra time to a difﬁcult section and make up that time on a section you ﬁnd easier. In pacing yourself, and checking your answers, you should think of each section of the test as a separate minitest.
So, in a away the sample papers is a valuable tool for prepararing LSAT India. The sample papers states the general discuss related to questions and also what can be the possibel strategies for scoring well in the exam.
Students can download official sample papers from pearsonvue india website for links given below.
- LSAT India Sample Paper 1
- LSAT India Sample Paper 2
- LSAT India Sample Paper 3
- LSAT India Sample Paper 4
How to Download LSAT India 2020 Sample Papers?
The sample papers are published online on the website of Pearson VUE. The candidates can follow the steps given below to see how one can extract the sample papers.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the button ‘Pattern Details’
- After that, click on ‘Official Test Prep Page’
- Then, download one by one the sample papers.
LSAT India 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern specifies the duration of the exam, marking scheme, number of questions etc. Hence, it is important to check the exam pattern before the exam. Check the exam pattern for LSAT India 2020 given below.
- Mode: Offline
- Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Sections: 4
- Total no. of questions: 24 (in each section)
|Sections||No. of questions||Duration|
|Logical Resoning 1||24||35 minutes|
|Logical Resoning 2||24||35 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
LSAT India 2020 Preparation Tips
Apart from knowing the exam pattern, it is important to follow some preparation tips so as to score well in the examination. Some of the expert tips are given below.
- Time Management: Make sure that before starting with the preparation, the candidates have decide a time period in which a particular section has to be completed. Abide by that time table till the day of the examination.
- Analyze the syllabus: Before starting with the preparation, do not forget to check the syllabus wherein, the important chapters and topics can be known.
- Practice the sample papers: Law is one of the most popilar degree, so search its sample papers and start practicing them. This will help you to increase the speed as well as maintain the efficiency.
- Understand the concept: As LSAT india majorly tests the critical and analytical skills of the candidates, make sure the concept behind a particular problem is understood.
- Revise: Revision is the key to success, so do not forget to revise the studied concepts time and again.
LSAT India 2020 Important Books
The books are the most important aid when it comes to preparing for the exam. They make or break the deal. So, it is advised to purchase some trustworthy books for the preparation. Check some of the books given below.
|The Official LSAT Handbook|
|10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests: 5 (Lsat Series) |
|LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies|
For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
By Kaplan Test Prep
|LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide &|
Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
|LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible (Powescore LSAT Bible)|
By David M Killoran
LSAT India 2020: An Overview
The candidates can have a look at the information given below to see what type of questions come in the exam and how are they framed.
- Critical thinking is one of the most noteworthy things which is tested by this test.
- LSAT India does not consist of the questions from a particular discipline or set of facts but it tests the knowledge of the candidates which they have acquired over the years.
- The reading comprehension sections is framed in such a way where the the candidate’s ability to read come at forefront.
- The questions in the reading comprehension are framed from the subjects like humanities, social sciences, biological and physical sciences and law-related issues.
- Analytical Reasoning questions are framed in such a way where the ability to understand a structure of relationships and how the candidates draw conclusion from it is tested.
- Logical Reasoning questions are going to evaluate the candidate’s ability to understand, analyze, criticize and complete a wide range of arguments.
About LSAT India
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is conducted by Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for the students who want to pursue any of the courses under Law programme. LSAT is a standardized test of analytical reasoning, reading comprehension, logical reasoning etc. There are 4 sections in the test and each section is conducted for the duration of 35 minutes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.