MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra releases MAH MBA CET application form online at mahacet.org. The candidates who have completed their graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks can apply for MAH MBA CET 2021. To submit MAH MBA CET application form 2021, the candidates needs to register, fill the application form, upload the images and pay the application fee. After the payment of application fee, the candidates can take a printout of the submitted form. Check more information about MAH MBA CET application form 2021 here such as process to apply, image specifications, application fee etc.
MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021
There is no provision to fill MAH MBA CET application form via offline mode. Check the important dates regarding MAH MBA CET 2021 application form from below.
|Online Application Begins on||2nd week of Jan 2021|
|Online Application Ends on||2nd week of Feb 2021|
|Last date to edit the application form||2nd week of Feb 2021|
|Deadline to take printout of the application form||1st week of Mar 2021|
Apply Online: The candidates can fill MAH MBA CET application form 2021 as per the schedule given above at mahacet.org.
Last year, MAH MBA CET application form was released on 10 January and the last date to submit the form was 15 February.
Application Fee for MAH MBA CET 2021
The payment of the application fee is an important step of MAH MBA CET 2021 application process. Check the amount given below.
Amount is as per last year’s information
|For open category candidates from Maharashtra state, |
Outside Maharashtra state, J&K Migrant candidates
|For candidates of Backward class categories (SC, ST, VJ (DT) – NT (A),|
NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and PwD
(Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
Mode Of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / Cash card / Mobile wallets
Documents / Details Required to Fill MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021
Before filling the MAH MBA CET application form, the candidates must have the following documents with them.
- A valid e-mail id
- An active mobile number
- Qualifying examination documents and certificates
- Debit card / credit card / other payment details
Image Specifications For MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates need to be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Check the specification given below to see how the images will have to uploaded.
- The photograph must be recent.
- The photograph must be coloured and taken against a light or white coloured background.
- If the candidates want to use flash, make sure there is no “red eye”
- If in case the candidates wear the spectacles, make sure there are no reflections.
- Caps, hats, dark glasses are not acceptable.
- In the photograph, religious headgear is allowed but it must not cover the candidate’s face.
- While uploading the photograph, the candidates must ensure that face is clearly visible and that the photograph is of the required size.
|Photograph||20 KB – 50 KB||JPEG / JPG||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10 KB – 20 KB||JPEG / JPG||140 x 60 pixels|
Specifications for Signature
- The candidates have to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The candidates need to make sure that image of the signature is clearly visible.
- The signature done in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
How to Fill MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021?
Check the step-by-step procedure to fill MAH MBA CET application form 2021.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the application form given above.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new window will open. Now, click on ‘Click here for online registration’ button.
Step 3: Now, enter the details like name, mobile number, e-mail id etc to register.
Step 4: After entering all the details, click on the ‘Save & next’ button.
Step 5: Next, login with the generated registration number and password.
Step 6: Now, upload the images of photograph and signature in the proper format.
Step 7: After uploading the images, enter the other details in the application form.
Step 8: Next, enter the qualification details and click on ‘Save & next’ button.
Step 9: Then, preview the application form and check all the details carefully and click on the ‘final submit’ button.
Step 10: Then, pay the application fee.
Step 11: Lastly, take the printout of the confirmation page.
Details To be Entered in MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021
The candidates are required to enter the following details in MAH MBA CET application form 2021.
- Candidate’s name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Spouse Name
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- PWD Status
- Status of a reserved category
- Status of validity certificate
- Whether possess a caste certificate from the state of Maharashtra
- Type of disability
- Do you belong to religious minority community or not
- Domicile of Maharashtra state or not
- Are you suffering from Cerebral Palsy
- Do you intend to use the service of scribe
- Whether your dominant hand is affected or not
- Do you belong to Maharashtra state / outside Maharashtra state / J & K Migrants
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Spouse’s name (if any)
- Address of the candidates
- Pin code
- Degree / subject / stream
- Appearing / passed
- Obtained marks
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
- Class / grade
MAH MBA CET Admit Card 2021
Admit card for MAH MBA CET releases online at mahacet.org. To download MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card, the candidates need to enter their registration number / roll number and date of birth / password.
The candidates are required to affix a passport size photograph after downloading it. Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof, a ballpoint pen, scribe form in case of PwD.
About MAH MBA CET 2021
MAH MBA Common Entrance Test is a computer-based test conducted by State CET Maharashtra. The test is of 150 minutes. It consists of multiple choice questions. There is no negative marking in the test. The multiple-choice questions are asked from:
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Abstract Reasoning
- Verbal Ability / Reasoning Comprehension
FAQs for MAH MBA CET Application Form 2021
Ans. You can fill MAH MBA CET application form 2021 at mahacet.org.
Ans. No, you cannot fill MAH MBA CET application form 2021 via offline mode.
Ans. You can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking / IMPS / Cash card / Mobile wallets.
Ans. If the e-receipt is not generated then it means payment failure. In such a case, you are advised to login again and pay the application fee.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.