In order to appear for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019, the candidates are required to apply online through the official website. Candidates seeking admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) in various institutes in Maharashtra, for the academic year 2019-20 have to fill the online application form. No other mode of application will be accepted. To complete the registration process candidate has to pay the requisite fee using the available mode only. After registering online candidates are advised to take a print out of their system generated online applications forms.
MAH CET 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to read the information brochure carefully before filling the application form. Online process of the MAH-CET 2019 examination will begin somewhere in the month of January 2019. Details of this examination are available on official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Schedule for MAH CET 2019 Application Form is given below:
|Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form||Last week of Jan 2019|
|Last date of Online registration of Application Form||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date of printing Online Application form||1st week of Mar 2019|
Apply online: Candidates will be able to fill MAH CET 2019 Application Form from the official website, i.e., www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 Application procedure
In order to appear for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure given below. No other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications are given below:
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Dimensions of photograph 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of the signature. If the photo is not uploaded at the place of photo admission for exam will be rejected/denied.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions of signature 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Important points to be noted before Registration
- Candidates should have their scan photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of admission Process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Application Fees (Non-refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply
- Candidates have to go to the www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2019 (once made officially public) website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given above for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Online Payment of Examination Fees
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only – Rs. 800/
How to make online payment?
- The application form will be integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates payment failure. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- This fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application/ admission for an exam will be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Insofar, Official details on Maharashtra CET Application Form 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DTE Maharashtra releases Maharashtra CET 2019 Application Form, details will be updated here.