MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell will release the notification for registration form on the official website. Candidates who want to appear in exam need to fill the registration form successfully. In order to submit the registration form successfully candidates need to pay an expected amount of application fee. The registration form for the conduct of the exam will be available online. Candidates are advised to fill the registration form carefully with correct details because the details furnished in the registration form will be used for further communication. For more details about MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020, candidates can check this page.
MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020
To avoid last minute hassle candidate must fill the application form before the last date and also advised to all the appearing candidates to preserve the hard copy of the application form as it can be needed at the time of the Counselling Process/Centralised Admission Process session. The expected schedule for form filling provided here, so candidates can check the same here.
|Online Application Begins on||2nd week of Jan 2020|
|Online Application Ends on||3rd week of Feb 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can apply for MAH MBA CET 2020 Application Form at mahacet.org.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the examination candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the exam. Detailed eligibility criteria to appear in exam is provided below, candidates can check it here.
- Should have completed a minimum 3 year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any of the UGC recognized institute with aggregate of 50% for open category and 45% for Reserved category. OR
- Appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree to be awarded by the UGC recognized institute/ University.
MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2020 Application fees
In order to submit the application form successfully candidates need to pay an expected amount of application fee otherwise the candidature will get cancelled. The expected application fee and mode of payment of application fee is mention here, candidates can check it.
|For Open Category from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra, J & K migrants||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Candidates of Backward Class and person with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only||Rs. 800/-|
Mode Of Payment: By using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets/ Cash Cards
Image Specification For MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, candidates need to be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Below prescribed format for scanned images and signature is as per last year information for reference only.
For Photograph Image:
- It must be a recent coloured passport size photograph
- It should be a coloured photograph, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background.
- Look straight into the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day and have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- In case you want to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- In case you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover your face.
- Dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- File size should be between 20kb–50 kb
- You must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo is not uploaded at the place of photo admission for exam will be rejected/denied.
- Candidates must ensure that photo is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
For Signature Image:
- The applicant must sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature is to be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb 7
- You must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- You must ensure that signature is clearly visible.
How To Fill MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020?
Last year, over 1 lakh candidates had registered and only 98,606 candidates had appeared for the entrance exam. Through the application form, candidates would get the login credentials which should be kept in a safe place as it will be needed at the time of viewing the MBA Entrance Result. In order to register themselves for MAH MBA CET candidates need to follow step by step procedure. Detailed procedure to fill application form is mentioned below.
Step 1. Visit Official website mahacet.org
Step 2: Click on “New Registration” button.
Step 3: Now a page will appear where you have to enter your valid email id , contact number and other basic details and register yourself.
Step 4: After this you will get your Registration number and password, so keep it for future purpose.
Step 5: Click on “Login for Already Registered Candidates” .
Step 6: Now a page will appear where you have to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
Step 7: After that your have to enter your other required basic details.
Step 8: Now you have to enter your qualification details and click on validate and after validating all your details click on “Save & Next” button.
Step 9: Now Preview your application form and check all the details you have entered after checking , tick mark on I agree box and click on “Final Submit”.
Step 10: Now you have to make payment of the required amount of application fee for final submission of application.
Step 11: Now a e-receipt for successful payment will generate, take a print out of it and keep it for future reference.
Details To be Entered in MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling the application form for MAH MBA CET 2020. List of details to be entered in application form are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Spouse Name
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- PWD Status
- Bank Name
- Bank A/C number
- IFSC Code
MAH MBA CET 2020 Admit Card
On the basis of the details provided in the MAH CET 2020 application form, a candidate can download the Hall ticket from official website by using login credentials. Intimation for the release of admit card will be given to every candidate through Email or SMS. Candidates need to affix a passport size photograph on the hall ticket preferably the same as the one uploaded in registration form. On the day of the MAH CET 2020 (MBA), a candidate will be required to carry a government id proof, along with MAH CET 2020 admit card. Please note that, the officials will not be considering ration card & learning driving license as a valid id proof.
State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell is an agency introduced by Govt. of Maharashtra to conduct Common Entrance Test in the state for different courses. It conducts test for various courses and all the govt. Aided college and private institutes takes admission on the basis of score in the entrance exam. All the candidates who want to get admission in institutes belonging to Maharashtra state need to appear in common entrance test for the respective course.
MAH CET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I fill application form in offline mode ?
Ans. No. Application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Q2. Do I need to upload any documents while filling out the application form?
Ans . No. You only have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature, no other document is required.
Q3. Can I pay application fee through Challan ?
Ans. No. There is no option to pay application fee in offline mode.
Q4. How does a candidate get to know whether his/her application has been registered?
Ans. Once MAH CET 2020 application has been registered a candidate will be able to make a note of the “Registration No.” and “Password” for his/her login portal.
Q5. What happens if a candidate has not received the confirmation of the registration via mail?
Ans. Candidates will be advised to check their spam folder. Mostly, all the candidates will receive a confirmation if they have provided right email ids.
Q6. What if a candidate is not able to assess the page?
Ans. Before starting to fill up your MAH CET 2020 application, it will be advised to make sure of various factors like Internet Speed, a large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. These factors may create a slow connection, if not looked into. If facing any problem due to these reasons, a candidate can please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours in the night.
Q7. What if a candidate wishes to edit any of the details?
Ans. Once the MAH CET 2020 application has been submitted, a candidate will not able to make any changes in the form. Although, there will be an option to “edit” details prior to submission of the online application.
Insofar, official details of MAH MBA/MMS CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.