MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020 – State CET Cell, Maharashtra, has released MBA CET 2020 application form online at mahacet.org. Last date to submit the form was February 15, 2020. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can register for MAH MBA CET 2020. The application process is completely online and includes registration, filling of application form, uploading the scanned images, paying the application fee and printing the confirmation page. For more details like how to apply, fees, eligibility, documents needed etc, read below.
Latest: MAH MBA CET 2020 application process is over now!
MAH MBA CET 2020 Application Form
It is to be noted that candidates are not going to get any opportunity to edit the form after it gets submitted. So, make sure all the details entered in the application form are correct and precise. For more details about MAH MBA CET 2020 Application Form, check the table given below.
|Online Application Begins on||10 Jan 2020|
|Online Application Ends on||15 Feb 2020|
|Last date to edit the application form||15 Feb 2020|
|Deadline to take printout of the application form||01 Mar 2020|
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2020 Application fees
For the submission of application form, the candidates need to submit the application fee before the lapse of the deadline for the form. The application fee is given below:
|For Open Category from Maharashtra, |
Outside Maharashtra, J & K migrants
|For Candidates of Backward Class and |
PwD candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only
Mode Of Payment: By using credit card / debit catd / internet banking / IMPS / mobile wallets / cash cards.
Image Specifications For MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, candidates need to be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Check the specification given below to see how the images will have to uploaded.
- It must be a recent coloured passport size photograph
- It should be a coloured photograph, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day and have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- In case you want to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- In case you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it should not cover your face.
- You must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo is not uploaded at the place of photo admission for exam will be rejected/denied.
- Candidates must ensure that photo is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||jpeg / jpg||200 x 230 pixels.|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||jpeg / jpg||140 x 60 pixels|
For Signature Image:
- The applicant must sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature is to be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- You must ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- You must ensure that signature is clearly visible.
How To Fill MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020?
Last year, over 1 lakh candidates had registered and only 98,606 candidates had appeared for the entrance exam. Through the application form, candidates would get the login credentials which should be kept in a safe place as it will be needed at the time of viewing the MBA Entrance Result. The steps to apply for MAH MBA CET 2020 are given below.
Step 1. Click on the link given above or visit official website.
Step 2: Click on “New Registration” button.
Step 3: Now a page will appear where you have to enter your valid email id , contact number and other basic details and register yourself.
Step 4: After this you will get your Registration number and password, so keep it for future purpose.
Step 5: Click on “Login for Already Registered Candidates” .
Step 6: Now a page will appear where you have to upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
Step 7: After that your have to enter your other required basic details.
Step 8: Now you have to enter your qualification details and click on validate and after validating all your details click on “Save & Next” button.
Step 9: Now Preview your application form and check all the details you have entered after checking , tick mark on I agree box and click on “Final Submit”.
Step 10: Now you have to make payment of the required amount of application fee for final submission of application.
Step 11: Now a e-receipt for successful payment will generate, take a print out of it and keep it for future reference.
Details To be Entered in MAH MBA CET Application Form 2020
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling the application form for MAH MBA CET 2020. List of details to be entered in application form are as follows.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Spouse Name
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- PWD Status
- Bank Name
- Bank A/C number
- IFSC Code
MAH MBA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the examination candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the exam. Detailed eligibility criteria to appear in exam is provided below, candidates can check it here.
- Should have completed a minimum 3 year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any of the UGC recognized institute with aggregate of 50% for open category and 45% for Reserved category.
- Appearing in the final year of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Admit Card
On the basis of the details provided in the MAH CET 2020 application form, a candidate can download the Hall ticket from official website by using login credentials. Intimation for the release of admit card will be given to every candidate through Email or SMS.
Candidates need to affix a passport size photograph on the hall ticket preferably the same as the one uploaded in registration form. On the day of the MAH CET 2020 (MBA), a candidate will be required to carry a government id proof, along with MAH CET 2020 admit card. Please note that, the officials will not be considering ration card & learning driving license as a valid id proof.
About MAH MBA CET 2020
MBA Common Entrance Test is conducted by Common Entrance Cell of Government of Maharashtra for the students who want to take admission in MBA. It is an online examination and is conducted for the duration of 150 minutes. It is conducted in multiple shifts. The candidates are tested as per their knowledge related to the topics Logical reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantative ability, English comprehension etc. There are toatl 200 questions asked in the test.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No. Application form has to be filled in online mode only.
Ans : No. You only have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature, no other document is required.
Ans : No. There is no option to pay application fee in offline mode
Ans : Once MAH CET 2020 application has been registered a candidate will be able to make a note of the "Registration No." and "Password" for his/her login porta
Ans : You can apply for MAH MBA CET 2020 at mahacet.org.
Ans : The candidates need to have a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.