Government of Manipur, Medical Directorate offers admission to eligible candidates for undergoing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) & Female Health Worker (FHW) training courses under Directorate of Health Services and Directorate of Family Welfare Services, Government of Manipur for the academic session 2019-2020. Candidates who are eligible to take admission into GNM Course have to fill the application form on or before the last date. Eligible candidates can check the complete information of Manipur GNM Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, instruction etc through this page below.
Manipur GNM Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in GNM Course have to fill the downloaded application form available on the official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
Expected Schedule for the Manipur GNM Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of Submission of Application form||last week of Sep 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Counselling||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Date of Admission||last week of Oct 2019|
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years not exceeding 35 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- The minimum educational requirement shal be 10+2 in Arts / Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core / English Elective or Science or Health Care Science- Vocational stream only passing out from an Institute recognized by Board / Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent body / council including National Institute of Open Schools.
- Students shall be medically fit (Physical fitness certificate should be enclosed).
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.
Application Form 2019
Application form will be available at the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to download the Application Form will be provided here.
The duly filled in application form along with the enclosures shall be submitted directly to the Medical Directorate, Lamphel on the following dates and time schedule along with the application fee. Expected Application Fee Rs. 300/- for General / OBC and Rs. 200/- for ST/SC.
Enclose the following certificates / documents:
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (issued by concerned DC / Head of Deptt).
- Self attested copy of Mark sheet(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Self attested copy of age proof certificate issued by Board / Council / Admit Card of HSLC Examination.
- Valid SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District by an Officer authorized by him.
Based on previous year’s record…
The qualifying examination for nomination to (GNM / FHW) Courses is 10+2 / equivalent examination.
There shall be written examination with English General Knowledge carrying 50 marks each and the standard of the written test shall be same as in the case of class XII conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. The total marks of the written test shall be 1000. The total no. of questions will be 50.
Each question will carry 2 marks. Answer shall be of multiple choice type and there will be no negative markings.
Use Blue/Black ball point pen. The duration of the written test will be of 1 hour. No candidates shall be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the examination.
The expected examination fee for the competitve test shall be Rs. 300 for General / OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates payable at the Medical Directorate’s POS using ATM card.
Merit list based on the performance in the written test for Unreserved / General, OBC, ST & SC Candidates will be as per reservation policy of the State Government and number of seats available.
Insofar, official details of Manipur GNM Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.