Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the MP PPT Admit Card 2018 through online mode. Candidates who have submitted their online application before the last date, duly completed in all aspects can able to download their admit card. No admit card will be issued in offline mode (by post). Candidates must save the admit card till the admission process is not over. The admit card shall be available in two parts. Part I will contain details about the candidate & exam such as candidate name, roll number, address of the exam center, category, date & time of exam, photograph, etc. Part II shall contain the Left-hand thumb impression, Calligraphy, signature boxes which candidates will be required to fill at the time of examination only. Also, candidates have to bring one of the following ID proofs along with the hardcopy of the admit card. Check more information about MP PPT Admit Card 2018 from the article below.
MP PPT Admit Card 2018
The Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh, the exam conducting body, has issued the MP PPT admit card to the eligible candidates. Candidates can check the schedule for conducting the MP PPT 2018 entrance exam as provided in the table below:
|Admit card can be downloaded from||10 Apr 2018|
|MP PPT 2018 exam date|
The admit card is an important document which should be kept safely even after the examination.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the MP PPT Admit Card 2018.
Official Website www.peb.mp.in
How to Download the MP PPT Admit Card 2018?
Follow the instructions below to download the admit card:
- Click on the link which is provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Search” button.
- Now, download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card will be divided into two sections and the following details will be printed on the MP PPT Admit Card 2018:
Part I of the Admit Card
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
- Roll Number
Part 2 of the Admit Card which candidates need to fill at the time of examination
- Left-hand thumb impression
- Handwriting proof
Documents to be Brought to the Examination Center
The candidates will be allowed inside the examination center only after showing the following documents:
- A printout of the MP PPT Admit Card
- A valid photo id proof in original such as PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card.
Note: Printout of E-Aadhar Card shall not be allowed.
As per last year’s information, the exam conducting body shall conduct the entrance examination in the following cities:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to download the admit card or will I receive it by post?
- The candidates will have to download the admit card from the Board’s official website.
- Can I change my exam center after the admit card has been issued to me?
- The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed. Moreover, any request in this regard will not be entertained.
- There is some error in the detail printed on my admit card. Whom should I contact to regarding this?
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card are correct. In case if there is any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates must contact the MP PEB authorities immediately regarding this.