MPPEB has released MP PPT Application Form 2018 on www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates will get almost 15 days to apply for the examination. In the application form of MP PPT 2018, the candidates will have to enter Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, and Contact Details. Other than that, the scanned image of photograph, signature, and thumb impression is also to be uploaded to the form. Before submitting the application, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfill all the norms of it. The candidates can check the process to submit MP PPT Application Form 2018, fee details, mode of payment, and more information from this page.
MP PPT Application Form 2018
The application form for the examination is only available online and the candidates cannot access or submit it via any other mode. The date for the release of the application form has been announced and details regarding application form are given in the following table.
|The application process for MP PPT 2018 shall begin by||12 Mar 2018|
|Correction in the application form will start from||12 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the completed application form||26 Mar 2018|
|Correction in the application form will end on||31 Mar 2018|
It is important to ensure that all the details in the application form should be authentic. If any of the detail is found to be incorrect at later stages, the candidature will be canceled.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online.
Official Website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
The candidates shall have to pay the following amount for the application fee:
|Category||Application fee charges|
|SC/ST/PWD/OBC/ with MP Domicile||Rs. 200|
The amount of application fee could be submitted online via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. the candidates will be charged extra for the portal charge, if a candidate applies through the KEYSOK medium te he/she has to pay an amount of Rs. 70/- for MP Online portal, besides this, if candidate applies through the “Registered Citizen User” then he/she has to pay an amount of Rs. 40/-.
Documents to keep ready before filling in details in the Online Application Form
Candidates should keep the following scanned documents ready to upload in the online application form:
- Scanned copy of the Applicant’s Photograph
- Scanned signature and thumb impression
- Scanned copy of the declaration in candidate’s own handwriting
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate.
How to fill the MP PPT Application Form 2018?
To fill the application form of MP PPT 2018 follows the steps as given below:
Step 1: Fill in the required details
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to apply online for MP PPT 2018.
- Fill in the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, Communication details and other details in the online application.
Step 2: Upload the Scanned Images
- The candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and thumb impression as per the specifications.
- The images to be uploaded should be in JPG format and the image size should be 4 X 5 cm photo.
Step 3: Make payment of the Application Fee
The application fee for MP PPT 2018 as per last year’s information can be paid by online mode via the following:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 4: Take a print out of the completed application form
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application and keep it to yourself for future reference.