MP PPT 2020 Syllabus – The candidates can check MP PPT 2020 Syllabus from this page. The syllabus for MP PPT 2020 specifies the important topics from which questions will be framed for MP PPT 2020. The syllabus is released in the pdf format at peb.mp.gov.in. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts Pre – Polytechnic Test for the students who want to pursue diploma courses. Scroll down to know more about MP PPT 2020 Syllabus such as important topics, distribution of questions, preparation tips using syllabus.
MP PPT 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for MP PPT specifies the important chapters and topics that one should study while preparing for the exam. Check the information about MP PPT 2020 Syllabus from this page.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is essential for the candidates to check the exam pattern before the exam as it enlists the duration of the exam, total number of questions, marking scheme etc. Check the exam pattern for MP PPT 2020 given below.
- Duration of the Exam: The examination is conducted for 2 hours
- Number of Questions: There are 150 in total
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be available in English and Hindi
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
Important Books for MP PPT 2020
The candidates must be wise enough to pick up those books which have the concepts clearly stated in them. Check the books for MP PPT 2020 given below.
|Science for Tenth Class Part1 |
| Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for |
|Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1 for|
|NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class X||Buy Here|
|Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma||Buy Here|
How to use MP PPT 2020 Syllabus for Preparation?
Apart from knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, there are some prepartion tips that candidates must follow in order to score well in the exam. Check the expert tips given below.
- Observe syllabus carefully: Check the syllabus carefully and prepare notes about these sections can be finished till the day of exam.
- Select the books wisely: As the questions in the exam are from the subjects physics, chemistry, mathematics and english, so choose the books wisely wher the concepts are clearly stated.
- Proper time management: Decide the topics and subjects which have to be picked up first. Choose wisely and pick thise topics / chapters that you find the most difficult. Follow the time table till the end of examination.
- Watch youtube videos: After analyzing the syllabus, if any concept is not clear watch youtube video for it and clear your concepts.
About MP PPT 2020
MPPEB conducts Madhya Pradesh Pre – Ploytechnic Test for the students who want to pursue diploma courses. MP PPT is conducted at state level. It is conducted for the duration of 2 hours. The level of the questions in the test are as per the 10th class questions. There are 150 questions in total.
The Board is a professional examination board that was first set – up as Pre – Medical Test Baord by Government of Madhya Pradesh. Then, in the year 1981, Pre- Engineering Board got established. Soon, these two boards became Professional Examination Board. PEB conducts various examination for admission into various colles in the state. Some of the entrance exams that are conducted by it are PAT, GNTST, SOE, SOM, DAHET.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.