|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Nalanda Open University has issued a notification for admission into two years B.Ed course for the session 2015-17. There are total 500 seats in which 50% seats will be reserved for various quota. Another 50% seats will remain non-reserved. Candidates can check complete information of Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016 like important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc. on this page given below.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016
Nalanda Open University offers the admission into two years B.Ed course for the session 2015-17.
Seats : 500
Schedule for Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016 is given here :
|Last date for Submission of Form||15 Sep 2016|
|Date of Examination||25 Oct 2016|
|Declaration of Result||02 Dec 2016|
Counselling – New!
Nalanda Open University has declared the result for B.Ed Admission 2016. Candidates who have appeared in the Examination 2016 are now able to check the result. The direct link to check the same is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
- If the above window does not load then, Click here to check the Result.
Nalanda Open University has issued the admit card for B.Ed Admission 2016 on their official website. Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the date of submission would be able to download the admit card. The direct link to download the admit card are also posted below.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
Selection of candidates for B.Ed course will be done on the basis of the written Test. For this, 2:30 hour written test with 100 marks will be done. The written test will have two rounds. Under First round, objective type questions(50 marks) of General and academic knowledge will be aksed, of which each candidate will have to answer. Under second round for 25 marks, 25 objective type question of each subject will be asked, any one of which each candidate will have to answer questions relating to specific subject. Under specific subject, candidates have to answer the questions of any one subject (Hindi, English, Social Sciences, Science and Mathematics). For the remaining 25 marks, ‘Essay Type’ written test will be conducted that will be compulsory for all the candidates .
Nalanda Open University has released an application form for Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016. Candidates can now download the application form from the official website of Nalanda Open University or from a direct link which is given on this page below.
- Application Process is over…!!!
Candidates can now check the status of their application form of Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission 2016 on the official website of Nalanda Open University or by a direct link which is given below.
- Click here to check the Status of Application Form
Application Fee : 30,000/-
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- in the favour of the Nalanda Open University in between 10 Aug 2016 to 10 Sept 2016. Studies Centre of the University of Bihar and Jharkhand state in almost all district headquarters are located in some degree accredited colleges. Application form of Nalanda Open University can be downloaded from the official website. For application by post a bank draft of Rs.150/- would be send in the name of the university.
The candidates should follow the following conditions :-
- Permanent/temporary working teacher in any primary school, Sustainable accredited by Central Government/State Government, Semi-Government Institute.
- Permanent/temporary working in any Primary/Middle/Secondary/Higher school, Sustainable accredited by Central Government/State Government, Semi-Government Institute, who have completed a program of teacher education recognized by NCTE in a regular manner(face to face).
- Permanent/temporary working in any Primary/Middle/Secondary/Higher school, Sustainable accredited by Central Government/State Government, Semi-Government Institute, who have at least two years of teaching experience by 31 May 2015.