NBE FET Application Form 2019 will be issued by the National Board of Examination. The registration process for NBE FET 2019 will be commenced from the month of December 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for NBE FET 2019 need to register themselves for the exam. Students can download their application form from this page below or visit the official website. The application form for FET 2019 will available as Form I and II. Candidates are required to fill in both form I and II. It should be noted that candidates will have to fill in separate application forms for more than one fellowship course. The duly filled application form should reach the NBE office before the last scheduled date. NBE FET is conducted to grant admission to eligible candidates in the 2 years Postdoctoral fellowship courses offered by NBE. Candidates can get complete details about the NBE FET Application Form 2019 from this page below.
NBE FET Application Form 2019
Candidates should note that should enter only certified information in their application forms. This information should be certified by the head of the institution of PG Training/ current employer. They should submit their duly filled application form along with the relevant documents. The table below comprises of all the expected important events and their schedules for NBE FET 2019. Candidates should refer to the table below to track all the events and not to miss any important event during the registration process.
|Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Declaration of Results||last week of Feb 2019|
Application Form: Candidates can download the NBE FET Application Form 2019 from thewww.natboard.edu.in.
Fees and Mode of Payment of NBE FET Application Form 2019
The process of registration is incomplete without the submission of the registration fees. Candidates who are applying for 2 different groups of fellowship courses will have to fill a separate application form for each group and accordingly will be required to pay the examination fees twice i.e. for both the application forms. The fees once paid will not be refunded nor carried forward. The total fees for the information brochure along with the application form is Rs 4500. Candidates can pay the application fees either in cash at any branch of Indian Bank, they can download the Indian Bank Pay-in-slip to pay the fees. The NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be submitted in original along with application form. You can download your pay in slip from below.
List of Documents to be Submitted Along with NBE FET Application Form 2019
Candidate should note that they need to submit a list of documents along with their duly filled application forms. Candidates can refer to the pointer listed below to know more about the documents to be submitted.
- Pay-In-Slip (NBE copy)
- Application Form-1
- Application Form-2
- DNB/ MD/MS/DM/M Ch passing certificate.
- Documents supporting postgraduate/Post Doctoral qualification being recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act 1956. (Only for MD/ MS/ DM/ M Ch candidates)- IMR certificate of registration of additional qualification(s) U/S 26(1) of IMC Act 1956, issued by MCI. A copy of IMC Act stating recognition status of your PG qualification.
- Copies of other relevant documents (MBBS Degree certificate, MCI/ SMC registration copy, (Enclose Self-Certified Photocopies only).
Additional Information About NBE FET Application Form 2019
Here is some additional information that the candidates should be aware of. Candidates are advised to refer to the pointers below as this information would make the registration process easier.
- Candidates should know that the application forms received after the cut-off date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Application forms that do not follow the specifications laid down by the officials will not be accepted.
- Information provided in the application form should be certified by the head of the institution of PG Training/ current employer.
- Candidates should submit the application form along with all the relevant documents.
Insofar, official details of NBE FET 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NBE FET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.