NBE FET Application Form 2020 has been released the online application form at the official website of NBE i.e., nbe.edu.in. Candidates who wish to appear for NBE FET 2020 need to register themselves for the exam. Candidates can submit FET 2020 application form once only. If any candidate found to submit more than one application form for FET their candidature shall be cancelled. NBE FET is conducted to grant admission to eligible candidates in the Post-Doctoral FNB programmes. The expected fees for the application form will be Rs. 3750/-. Candidates can get complete details about the NBE FET Application Form 2020 from this page below.
Latest: NBE FET 2020 Application Form has been extended now. Scroll down to fill the form.
NBE FET Application Form 2020
Candidates should note that should enter only certified information in their application forms. Candidates are advised to fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the NBE. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedules for NBE FET 2020. Candidates should refer to the table below to track all the events and not to miss any important event during the registration process.
|NBE FET Application Form 2020||Dates|
|Online application process starts from|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form for International Students||24 Sep 2020|
|Edit Window: Students who have chosen Test Centre in India|
|Test Centre Selection, Fee Payment and Edit Window: Students who|
have chosen International Test Centre (for International Students only)
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Photograph and Signatures||28 – 29 Sep 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for NBE FET 2020 Application Form
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
NBE FET 2020 Admission Notice
NBE FET 2020 New Exam Date Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
NBE FET Application Form Fee 2020
The process of registration is incomplete without the submission of the registration fees. Candidates who are applying for fellowship courses have to pay the examination fees in the mentioned method. The fees once paid will not be refunded nor carried forward.
Fellowship Entrance Examination Fee: Rs. 3750/- excluding GST and other charges as may be applicable by various banks.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the exam fee through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India. After the payment of fee candidates must download the the acknowledgement receipt for any future communication. Test city will be confirmed only after successful payment of a fee.
NBE FET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
We have provided the detailed eligibility criteria for NBE FET 2020 in the pointers below:
- Candidates who have or will be having Post Graduate Medical Degree or provisional pass certificates such as MD/MS/DM/DNB and MCh by 15th July 2020 can apply for the NBE FET 2020 examination. Also, the candidates who have completed their special courses and their medical qualifications are approved by the provisions of the IMC Act (1956) can also appear in the entrance.
- In order to gain eligibility, candidates should have the permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification. Their additional medical qualification should also be recognized under the IMC Act.
NBE FET 2020 Course-wise Eligibility Criteria
There are certain course-wise eligibility criteria for NBE FET 2019. We have provided all the details in the table below:
|Neurovascular Intervention||DNB/DM (Cardiology)|
|Cross-Sectional Body Imaging||DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)|
|Breast Imaging||DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)|
|Body MR Imaging||DNB/MD (Radio Diagnosis)|
|Vitreoretinal Surgery||DNB/MS (Ophthalmology)|
|Trauma Care||DNB/MS (General Surgery) DNB/MS(Orthopedics) DNB/MCh (Neuro Surgery)DNB/MD (Anesthesiology)|
|Sports medicine||DNB/MS (Orthopedics)|
|Liver Transplantation||DNB/MCh (G I Surgery)|
|Spine Surgery||DNB/MS (Orthopedics) DNB/MCh (Neuro-Surgery)|
Things needed while filling the Application Form
Candidates are advised to check the below instruction before you start registration. Below mentioned points help in making the application process more easy and flexible.
- Check your eligibility for the exams by referring to the information bulletin on the NBE website.
- Candidates have a valid email id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates should have qualification details and SMC/MCI registration details with them before starting to fill the form.
- Candidates should have scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature & thumb impression.
Image Specifications in the form of NBE FET Application Form 2020
Mentioned below are the image specifications of the required images:
|Photograph||80 kb||.jpg/.jpeg/.image||3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height).|
|Signature||80 kb||.jpg/.jpeg||6 x 3 cms (width x height).|
|Thumb Impression||80 kb||.jpg/.jpeg||—–|
- The photograph must be a passport size colour photograph without border and clearly showing the face.
- The photograph must be clicked in colour with white background only.
- Signature should be clear and without overwriting on a white paper sheet with thick blue/black pen
- Thumb impression should be colour with white background
How to fill the NBE FET Application Form 2020
Candidates are requested to follow the below steps to fill the application form for the FET 2020. This steps guide the candidates to fill the application form in the proper prescribed format.
Step 1: Visit the official website and fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
Step 2: User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID on your registered mobile number
Step 3: Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
Step 4: Choose your Test City. Candidates have to select one of the four states and the test city will be shown automatically. The exact test venue shall be informed to the candidates through the admit card will be issued as per schedule.
Step 5: Payment of application fees
Step 6: Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for future use
Details to enter in the NBE FET 2020 Application Form
Below are the details candidate’s needs to fill in the application form:
- Personal Details
- Candidates have to mention the His/Her Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Parents Name, Status of disability, Identification Details, Mobile number and Email address will be automatically populated based on the information provided at the time of registering your profile.
- Qualification Details
- Enter the PG qualification details
- SMC/MCI registration details
- MBBS / primary medical qualification details
- Uploading of documents and Test Centre Details
- Upload your recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Upload your scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Thumb impression (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
Additional Information About NBE FET Application Form 2020
Here is some additional information that the candidates should be aware of. Candidates are advised to refer to the pointers below as this information would make the registration process easier.
- Candidates should know that the application forms received after the cut-off date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Application forms that do not follow the specifications laid down by the officials will not be accepted.
- During filling the application form candidates have to upload the documents in the mentioned size limits. The system will not accept documents beyond desired size limits.
- The option of changing certain information entered in the application form shall be available after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days.
- Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference
NBE FET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post. Aspirants must carry a hard copy of the admit card with a valid photo ID proof such as PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, aadhar card
About Fellowship Entrance Test (FET)
FET (Fellowship Entrance Test) is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission in various fellowship programmes offered under NBE. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the authority of conducting FET, which is an entrance exam for admission to Post-Doctoral FNB programme/course. NBE release online application form. Candidates who are or will be a possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) are eligible for the computer-based examination.
About National Board of Examination (NBE)
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India, and established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under Delhi Society registration act, to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialties and super-specialties are approved by the Government of India and are included in the First Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.