NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2017 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has released official notification for eligible candidates to appear for Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2017-18 in Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh State affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Candidates can check the all the information of NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page below.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in MD (Ayurveda) Courses have to fill the Online Application form from the NTRUHS official portal. Counselings for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) course for the academic year 2017-18 will be conducted based on the State merit list which is to be notified.
Schedule for the NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Online Application||11 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application||17 Oct 2017|
|Date of Counselling||21 & 22 Oct 2017|
Counseling for exercising options for admission into MD(Ayurveda) and MD(Homoeo) courses for the Academic Year 2017-18 will be held from 09.00 A.M. at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course.
|Course||Date of counseling|
|MD (Ayurveda)||21 Oct 2017|
|MD (Homoeo)||22 Oct 2017|
All the candidates whose names are figured in the merit list of Dr. NTR UHS to be displayed on 18 Oct 2017 are only eligible to attend Counseling for admission into MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) courses for the academic year 2017-18.
Seat Matrix for MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) Courses separately for the academic year 2017-18 will be placed on the University website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in, one day before the counseling.
All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre:
- OC & BC Candidates – 2000/-
- SC & ST Candidates – 1500/-
All the selected candidates for admission into MD (Ayurveda) and M.D. (Homoeo) courses shall report to the Principal to the concerned on before i.e., 25 Oct 2017 along with all necessary relevant original certificates and shall pay the University registration fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) each. The fee shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada.
The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Mere attending for the counselings does not confer any right for a seat. If necessary, candidates who will attend for counseling, have to stay for one more day.
For more details – Click here
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda 2017 – Application Form
The eligible candidate who desires to appear for Common Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) Courses have to apply through online from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.
- Application Process is now over….!!
- Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.
The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidate is advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for MD(Ayurveda) Course
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit cardor Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Keep all the following documents required:
- Admit card and Score Card – AIIAPGET – 2017 session
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate.(SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate(s) from 1st year BAMS to final year BAMS.
- In case of candidates obtained BAMS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
- All marks memos from 1st year to final year BAMS course.
- Category certificate if applicable.(h)Service certificate if applicable.
- Council Registration Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. (PH quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats available).
- Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 31) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the Online application form.
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 30.09.2017.
- For in-service candidates, the three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30.09.2017.
- Candidates who were already admitted and studying MD (Ayurveda) Course shall not be permitted for admission into M.D (Ayurveda) unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken upto that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution alongwith the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible to admission into MD (Ayurveda) course.
The merit position of the candidates applied shall be determined basing on AIAPGET 2017 Ranks and as per their eligibility
In case of equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
- Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BAMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
- In case of equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS, then the marks acquired in Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- In case of equality of all the above criteria, then the date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
Note: The candidates whose names figred in the AIAPGET 2017 merit list and state merit list, are only eligible for attending counselling and for exercising options for admission into MD (Ayurveda) Course.
Counselings for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) course for the academic year 2017-18 will be conducted based on the State merit list which is to be notified.
Procedure of Selection
- The Vice-Chancellor shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified at the entrance test as per merit list from the candidates who exercised option.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and as per their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website and the provisional selection intimations will be sent to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted options when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called. If a candidate on merit is absent when he /she is called, then next in the merit would be called. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after receipt of selection intimation fails to report before the respective Principal/ fails pay fees before stipulated date in the selection intimation fails to submit the bond his/ her selection stands cancelled automatically. If a candidate is absent before selection committee for exercising option he / she will not be considered for selection and at the subsequent selection in the then available courses.
For more detail NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.