NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has release official notification for eligible candidates to appear for Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2018-19 in Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh State affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Candidates can check the all the information on NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page below.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018
Candidates who are desirous for seeking admission in MD (Ayurveda) Courses have to fill the Online Application form from the NTRUHS official portal. Counselings for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) course for the academic year 2017-18 is conducted based on the State merit list.
|Availability of notification||06 Oct 2018|
|Availability of Online Application||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application||14 Oct 2018|
|Date of Counselling||To be announced!|
|Closure of Admissions||31 Oct 2018|
The eligible candidate who desires to appear for Common Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) Courses will have to apply through online form the official website provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.Candidates will be able fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.The candidate have to apply separate application form for each course.The exact details will only be announced at the time of application process.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2018.
- Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.
The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidates are advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for MD(Ayurveda) Course
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit cardor Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Keep all the following documents required:
- Admit card and Score Card – AIIAPGET – 2018 session
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate.(SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate(s) from 1st year BAMS to final year BAMS.
- In case of candidates obtained BAMS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
- All marks memos from 1st year to final year BAMS course.
- Category certificate if applicable.(h)Service certificate if applicable.
- Council Registration Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. (PH quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats available).
- Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 31) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the Online application form.
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
|Name of category||Qualifying marks|
|SC/ST& Service Candidates Name of category
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 31.10.2018.
- For in-service candidates, the three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30.09.2018.
- Candidates who were already admitted and studying MD (Ayurveda) Course shall not be permitted for admission into M.D (Ayurveda) unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend taken upto that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution alongwith the application.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible to admission into MD (Ayurveda) course.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh will publish provisional merit position for MD (Homoeo) & MD (Ayurveda) Courses. The merit position of the candidates applied wiil be determin based on AIAPGET 2018 Ranks and as per their eligibility.
In case of equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
- Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BAMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
- In case of equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS, then the marks acquired in Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- In case of equality of all the above criteria, then the date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
Note: The candidates whose names figured in the AIAPGET 2018 merit list and state merit list, are only eligible for attending counselling and for exercising options for admission into MD (Ayurveda) Course.
Counseling for exercising options for admission into MD(Ayurveda) and MD(Homoeo) courses for the Academic Year 2018-19 will be held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada . All the candidates whose names will be declare in the merit list of Dr. NTRUHS, that candidate will be eligible to attend Counseling for admission into MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) courses for the academic year 2018-19
Seat Matrix for MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) Courses separately for the academic year 2018-19 will place on the University website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in, one day before the counselling. Counselings for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) course for the academic year 2018-19 will be conducted based on the State merit list.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified at the entrance test as per merit list from the candidates who exercised option.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and as per their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website and the provisional selection intimations will be sent to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted options when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called. If a candidate on merit is absent when he /she is called, then next in the merit would be called. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after receipt of selection intimation fails to report before the respective Principal/ fails pay fees before stipulated date in the selection intimation fails to submit the bond his/ her selection stands cancelled automatically. If a candidate is absent before selection committee for exercising option he / she will not be considered for selection and at the subsequent selection in the then available courses.
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more detail of NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission check information brochure :-
- Download Admission Notification – M.D.(Ayurveda) 2018
- Download Admission Brochure – M.D.(Ayurveda) 2018
- Download Admission Notification – M.D.(Homoeo) 2018
- Download Admission Brochure – M.D.(Homoeo) 2018