NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020 – Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has offered admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses available in the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic session 2020-21. The 2nd & final Phase of web-based counseling for PG MD (Homoeo) & MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses was held on 17 April 2021 at 8:00 am to 19 Apr 2021 Up to 11.00 AM. Earlier, NTRUHS has released the selected candidate’s list after verification of uploaded certificates for MD/MS Ayurveda and MD Homoeo on the official website, apmdayush.apntruhs.in. The merit position of the candidates applied is determined based on AIAPGET Ranks and as per their eligibility. Candidates check more details about NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020, from this page.
– NTRUHS has released the college wise revised allotments after final phase web options. Scroll down to check it.
– NTRUHS has released the notification for the 2nd & final Phase of web-based counseling for PG MD (Homoeo) & MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2020-21. Scroll down to check the details.
– NTRUHS has released the selected candidate’s list after documents verification for MD Ayurveda Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020
In view of COVID-19, the process of application and certificate verification has been changed. The following Certificates are required to complete the application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. The application fee has to be paid online.
|Date of issue of Notification||25 Feb 2021|
|Availability of online Application form||26 Feb to 03 Mar 2021|
|Date of release of Final Merit position||20 Mar 2021|
|Display of Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification for MD Ayurveda||27 Mar 2021|
|Release of notice for 2nd Phase Web Option||16 Apr 2021|
|2nd phase Web Option start from||From 8.00 A.M|
on 17 Apr 2021 – 19 Apr 2021 Up to 11.00 AM
NTRUHS MD (Homoeo) and MD/MS (Ayurveda) Counselling 2021
Notice released on 20 Apr 2021 – Click here to check college wise revised allotments after final phase web options.
Notice released on 16 April 2021 – Click here to download the NTRUHS MD (Homoeo) and MD/MS (Ayurveda) Counselling 2021 notice for 2nd Phase Web Option.
Earlier Notice released on 03 April 2021 – Click here to download the NTRUHS MD (Homoeo) and MD/MS (Ayurveda) Counselling 2021 notice for 1st Phase Web Option.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Counselling 2020 – Selected Candidates List After Documents Verification
Counselling for exercising options for admission into MD/ MS(Ayurveda) courses for the Academic Year 2020-21 is held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. All the candidates whose names have been declared in the selected candidates list after documents verification are eligible to take part in admission into MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) courses for the academic year 2020-21.
Eligible Candidates List:
– Click here to check the NTRUHS MD Ayurveda 2020 selected candidates list after document verification.
– Click here to check the NTRUHS MD Homoeo Admission 2020 Revised selected candidates list after Verification of Uploaded Certificates.
– Click here to check the NTRUHS MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2020 Revised selected candidates list after Verification of Uploaded Certificates.
Seat Matrix for MD (Ayurveda) and MD (Homoeo) Courses separately for the academic year 2020-21 has placed on the University website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in, one day before the counselling. Counselings for admissions into MD (Ayurveda) course for the academic year 2020-21 is conducted based on the state merit list.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020 Application Form
The eligible candidate who desires to appear for Common Entrance Test for admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) Courses will have to apply through online form the official website provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their Eligibility and other conditions before filling the Application Form.Candidates will be able fill their application form from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application.The candidate have to apply separate application form for each course.The exact details will only be announced at the time of application process.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for NTRUHS MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2020.
- For OC/BC categories: Rs. 5,900/- (5000+900/- GST 18%) (Bank transaction charges extra)
- For SC/ST categories: Rs.4,956/- (4200/- + 756/- GST 18%) (Bank transaction charges extra).
The candidate should fill the online application form available on the Website with the data required for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The candidates are advised to fill the online application form after going through the Prospectus by keeping all the Certificates and ready to enter his/her correct data.
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for MD(Ayurveda) Course
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit cardor Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
- Keep all the following documents required:
- Admit card and Score Card – AIIAPGET – 2020 session
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate.(SSC or its equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate(s) from 1st year BAMS to final year BAMS.
- In case of candidates obtained BAMS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
- All marks memos from 1st year to final year BAMS course.
- Category certificate if applicable.(h)Service certificate if applicable.
- Council Registration Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable. (PH quota reservation will be followed if sufficient number of seats available).
- Visit website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 31) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the Online application form.
NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The Students possessing the BAMS degree and have completed one year of internship and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of the qualifying degree as per provision of IMCC 1970/HCC1973 Act, are eligible for admission into MD/MS(Ayurveda) courses as prescribed by respective Central Council from time to time (CCIM).
- As per the guidelines issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India the students who secured the below noted minimum marks or above in All India AYUSH Post Graduates Test (AIAPGET) 2020 and applied to the University are only eligible for admission into MD/MS (Ayurveda) courses 2020-21.
|Name of category||Qualifying marks|
|BC/SC/ST / Persons with|
|General category Persons|
with Disability (PH)
- The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine and surgery in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act 1970.
- The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by 31.12.2020.
- Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G. Ayurveda Course.
- The Vice-Chancellor shall constitute a Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per the regulations from among the candidates who qualified at the entrance test as per merit list from the candidates who exercised option.
- The candidates shall submit their option for subjects of their choice in order of priority to the Selection Committee. The selection committee will select the candidates as per the Admission Regulations and Government Rules from among the candidates who physically present themselves and as per their options. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website and the provisional selection intimations will be sent to the selected candidates. The selection will be made only from among the candidates who physically present themselves and submitted options when their hall ticket numbers are called out in order of merit.
- Claims of the candidates will not be considered if they are absent when called. If a candidate on merit is absent when he /she is called, then next in the merit would be called. The selected candidates shall submit their original certificates to the selection committee.
- The candidates shall be called to appear before the Selection Committee one after another and they shall not enter the selection committee room in groups. Any person who obstructs the proceedings of the Selection Committee or otherwise misbehaves or causes disturbance at the selection committee meeting will be liable for disciplinary action as may be taken by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
- If a candidate after receipt of selection intimation fails to report before the respective Principal/ fails pay fees before stipulated date in the selection intimation fails to submit the bond his/ her selection stands cancelled automatically. If a candidate is absent before selection committee for exercising option he / she will not be considered for selection and at the subsequent selection in the then available courses.
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh is published a provisional merit position for MD/MS (Ayurveda) Courses. The merit position of the candidates applied is determined based on AIAPGET 2020 Ranks and as per their eligibility. In the case of an equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
- Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BAMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
- In case of equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS, then the marks acquired in Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
- In case of equality of all the above criteria, then the date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in
For more detail of NTRUHS MD/MS Ayurveda Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.