The students of Odisha who aspires to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture may apply online for OJEE 2018. JEE Cell will be conducting the examination and also cover the other events of Odisha JEE 2018. The direct links is provided on our page for the Registration/ Application form of OJEE 2018, Admit Card, Result, counseling and Answer Key.
For OJEE 2019 Application Form – Click Here
OJEE Application Form 2018
Make sure that you do not provide any incorrect details to the officials at any stage of the admission otherwise you won’t be considered to resume the further rounds. Each and every detail is provided regarding the Joint Entrance Exam below. The dates corresponding to the events of Odisha JEE 2018 is given in the table below.
|Start of online application||30 Jan 2018|
|Last Date of online Applications Form|
|Last Date of Online Application fee payment||31 Mar 2018|
|Start of online application & fee payment for 2nd/special OJEE||25 Jun 2018|
|Last Date of online Applications Form & fee payment for 2nd/special OJEE||13 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to login for 2nd/special OJEE 2018.
Official Website: www.ojee.nic.in
It must be noted that one candidate can apply only one application. Follow the following steps to fill the online application form for OJEE 2018.
- Visit the Online Student Registration System at www.ojee.nic.in.
- Please choose the option: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2018.
- Choose the correct option and select the correct entrance test to appear among the available options.
- Once the candidate clicks ‘Application form for OJEE-2018’, six numbers of links will appear as “A, B, C, D, E, and F”.
- Select the form you wish to fill.
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. Upon submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload his/her photograph, full signature, and thumb impression of the left hand. Due to the above procedure, it is not necessary to send the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the OJEE office.
- However, the candidates are advised to retain a hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
- An applicant will have to quote the registration number/ Application number generated after submission of all his/her required personal data as a reference in all his/her future correspondence with OJEE-2018.
Type of application forms
Once the candidate clicks ‘Application form for OJEE-2018’, six numbers of links will appear for 6 type of application forms as “A, B, C, D, E, and F”. The types of application forms are described in the table below:
|Application form Type||Corresponding Course|
|A||BAMS, BHMS, and Pharmacy|
|E||Application for combination courses
|F||Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
Mode of Payment
The cost of the application form for OJEE 2018 is:
- Cost of application for FORM– A, B, C, D, F is Rs. 1000/-
- Cost of Application for FORM– E is Rs. 1500/-
Payment can be made in the following 2 ways:
- By Debit Card/ credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/ internet banking). Or
- Through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2018 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
Important Documents for the OJEE Application Process
These are the necessary documents you will require for the registration/ application process.
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Scanned Images of his/ her recent passport size photograph, Signature, and left thumb impression.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
Steps to fill the form online
The direct link will be provided above to open the Application Form. Follow the steps mentioned below.] to fill the online form.
Personal Details: First of all, hit the keys to type Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth & Gender, Parental Details, Annual family income, Category, and Nationality.
Course Details: Choose the course from the drop-down menu. Key in your choice of exam center, the name of the board & qualifying exam, year of passing, aggregate in the qualifying exam and roll number in qualifying examination.
Contact Details: Provide genuine communication details otherwise no intimation will reach you regarding any latest update. Key in Residential Address, Email ID, Mobile Number and STD/ ISD Code.
Login Details: Hit the “Submit” option to generate the Registration Number and Password. You are required to key in the login details to upload the scanned copies and pay the application fee.
Upload the Digital Images as per the prescribed data: Look at the table below to know the format of the images.
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 99KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Payment of Application Fee: Make the payment either through online/ offline mode. If you wish to deposit the money through online mode, kindly fill in the details of Debit Card/ Credit Card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ Net Banking). The payment can be made through SBI and BILLDESK gateway. After successful transaction, take the printout of Confirmation Page. Those who want to deposit the money through system generated e-challan will need to visit the nearest SBI branch.
Correction in the Application Form
As per the official prospectus, the entered options in the application form cannot be changed at a later stage under any circumstances. Therefore, you must do a quick revision of filled Application Form to rule out the deficiencies.