OJEE 2020 Application Form – The application form had been re-opened and was available at ojee.nic.in. The candidates can fill OJEE 2020 application form for all courses including special OJEE for B.Tech until August 16, 2020. To submit the OJEE 2020 application form, the candidates have to register, fill correct details in the form, upload the documents and pay the application fee. Scroll down to check more information regarding OJEE 2020 application form such as application fee, process to apply, image specifications etc.
OJEE 2020 Application Form
OJEE 2020 application form is available in the online mode only. Also, to submit the form only online payment mode can be used. The important dates for filling the application form of OJEE 2020 is given below:
|Events||OJEE 2020||Special Exam for B.Tech (1st Year)|
|Registration starts||06 Feb 2020||12 May 2020|
|Last date to Apply for|
|Last date for online application fee payment|
|Last date to modify choice of exam centre||24 – 31 Jul 2020||24 – 31 Jul 2020|
|Registration Re-opened||08 – ||08 – |
|Last date to pay application fee|
|Registration Re-opened again||13 – 16 Aug 2020||–|
Application Process Over….
Form A – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for integrated MBA / B.Pharm
Form B – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for Lateral Entry to B.Tech (Diploma and +3 science qualified) / Lateral Entry to B.Pharm
Form C – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for MBA, MCA
Form D – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm and M.Plan
Form E – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for MBA and MCA, MBA and PGAT (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Pharm)
Form F – Click here to fill OJEE 2020 application form for B.Tech (Special)
OJEE 2020 Application Date and New Exam Centre Added
Dated August 13, 2020
Click here to download above notice.
Dated July 24, 2020
Click here to check the above notice.
OJEE 2020 Application Re-opening Notice
The decision to open registration once again has been taken due to problems faced by candidates amid current pandemic. Official notice in this regard can be checked below.
Click here to download this notice.
OJEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for OJEE 2020 is given below:
|Application Fee for forms A, B, C, and D||Rs 1000 |
|Application Fee for form E||Rs 1500|
Mode of application fee payment: The application fee can be paid using online mode of payment only. The available online channels are:
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Net banking
Make sure while paying the fee you follow the instructions through bank gateway (SBI / Axis / HDFC).
Which Application Form of OJEE is Applicable for You – Know below
The below table indicates the OJEE 2020 application form that candidates have to fill as per the course they want to take admission in. Now that you can only fill on type of application form out of the available 5 types:
|Course you are applying for||The OJEE form applicable|
|B.Pharm and / or|
Integrated MBA (5 years course)
|Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students)|
Lateral Entry to B.Tech ( B. Sc. Students)
Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
|M Tech, M Tech (Part Time course for working personnel), M Plan (PGAT)|
|Application for combination courses|
MBA and MCA
MBA and M.Tech
|B.Tech (1st Year)||F|
Important Documents Needed to Fill OJEE 2020 Application Form
To complete the application form of OJEE 2020, candidates need to upload a few documents without which the application process cannot be completed. Below we have listed the documents need to refer and upload in the form of OJEE:
Documents for reference:
|Email Id and Mobile number||All communication with candidates are done via email and SMS|
|Valid Id proof and number||This is needed at the time of registration|
|High School Certificate of Board/University||To enter the name in the form|
|Parent’s income certificate||To enter parent’s income details in the form|
|Marksheet of qualifying exam||To enter the marks obtained in qualifying exam in the form|
To enter year and roll number of the qualifying exam
To enter the qualifying school/institute name and address
|Card details||For payment of application fee|
Documents for Uploading
|Photograph||A recent passport sized scanned image|
|Signature||Candidates have to upload their scanned signature|
Important Specification of Documents to be Uploaded in OJEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the documents in the application form as per the specifications below:
|Signature||3.5cm x 1.5cm||5 kb – 50 kb|
|Photograph||3.5cm x 4.5cm||5 kb – 99 kb|
Some important instruction for Photograph of candidate:
- Make sure the photo is mot blur. If the uploaded photo is blur it is liable for rejection
- The photograph should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- The photographs must be taken on or after 01.01.2020 indicating the name of the candidate as shown below
Some important instruction for Signature of candidate:
- Do not do the sign in all CAPS
- Make sure the sign is done in blue or black ballpoint ink only.
How to Fill OJEE 2020 Application Form
To apply for OJEE 2020, candidates have to go through 5 major steps given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link available on this page above by selecting the form type. The below given window opens, here click on the new “registration button”
- On doing so, the below window with all the instructions appear. Read them and click on the “click here to proceed” button.
- On this page candidates have to enter details in personal section, contact details, and choosing the password of choice as shown in the image below:
While selecting the password keep in mind the below given points:
1. Password must be 8 to 13 character long.
2. Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
3. Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
4. Password must have at least one numeric value.
5. Password must have at least one special characters eg.!@#$%^&*-
- After this step a review page opens, review the registration form and click on the final submit button as shown in the image below:
- After this step, you are registered successfully. The application number is generated and is also sent to registered email id and phone number.
Step 2: Fill the application form
- Once the candidates are registered they have to click on the “complete application form” on the dashboard and the application form opens as shown below:
- Next the candidates have to preview the online form and proceed to final submission.
Step 3: Upload scanned images
- In this stage candidates have to upload their scanned images as per the specifications.
Step 4: Make payment
- The candidates have to select and pay the application fee as applicable.
Step 5: Download the confirmation page
Once the payment is done, the confirmation page is generated and the candidates have to take the printout of it. There is no need to send the print out to OJEE committee.
Important: While entering the qualifying exam percentage in the application form of OJEE 2020 only enter the integer part and not the decimal part. An example is given below:
Details To Be Entered in OJEE 2020 Application Form
The following are the details candidates need to fill in the OJEE 2020 application form. All these details should be authentic and valid.
- Name of the candidate: Enter name as given in 10+2 certificate of Board/University
- Father’s name: Spellings must be all correct
- Mother’s name: Spellings must be all correct
- Date of birth: Select the date, month and year correctly
- Gender: Select Male or Female or Transgender
- Parent Domicile: Odisha State (S), Outside state of Odisha (ZZ) or Non Resident Indian (NRI)
- Category: Select General, SC or ST
- PwD status: Yes or No
- Subcategory: Select if you are Green card holder (GC) or belong to Ex-Serviceman (ES) or both
- Annual family Income: Select if your family income is more than or less than 8 lakhs per annum.
- Nationality: Indian
- Opting for Woman quota: Yes or no
- Choice of course: Select the correct course for which you are interested to apply and the correct application form for that that is any one out of A, B, C, D or E.
- Question paper you want to appear in the entrance test: For the candidates appearing for M.Tech course. They have to select the question paper based on their B.Tech degree
- Choice of exam center: Select any 3 exam centers out of the available list of centers. These choices must be entered in order of preference.
- Qualifying examination passed or appeared: Select the pass or appearing status of the qualifying exam.
- Year of passing/ appearing: The candidates have to enter the year in which they have passed the qualifying exam. If you passing in 2020, enter 2020.
- Course or Stream: As per the qualifying exam
- Board/University of Qualifying Examination: This includes selecting the 10+ board of study, or Diploma, or +3 Science/Bachelor degree, or B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm etc.
- Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination: Enter the actual percentage of the aggregate marks obtained in the QE. The format of entering marks are for example, 76.15, 76.56 or 76.99 should be entered as 76 only.
- Roll number in qualifying examination: Write the exact and correct roll number in this field.
- Institute Name and Address: As mentioned in the qualifying exam certificate
- Address for communication: Provide the full address with PIN
- E-mail: Enter active and correct email id
- Mobile phone Number: Without 0 & +91. OTP for verification is sent to this number
- Phone Number including STD/ISD Code: Not compulsory
OJEE 2020 Application Form Correction
To correct details in the application form of OJEE 2020, one chance is provided. After submitting the form, candidates have to look for the application form correction window to open. If there are mistakes in the form, then this facility can be used to correct or edit any data in the form.
The form correction facility was made available for the first time last year. Accordingly, candidates were allowed to make changes in all the fields, except for the application form type and personal details.
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the below given eligibility criteria before applying for OJEE 2020 :
|Stream||% in QE|
|% in QE|
|B.Tech, B.Plan||45%||40%||10+2 level|
|B.Arch||50%||50%||Passed 10+3 diploma exam|
Maths is compulsory subject
Physics, chemistry are compulsory subjects
with maths / biology
|MBA||50%||45%||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
Must have passed mathematics at 10+2 level
|LE MCA||50%||45%||Bachelor’s degree of 3 years duration in|
BCA, BSc (IT/CS/IST/ITM)
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download Odisha Joint Entrance Examination admit card online at ojee.nic.in. For downloading OJEE 2020 admit card, candidates can enter the user id and password. Make sure that OJEE 2020 hall ticket is carried to the exam centre positively as without having it, candidates cannot give the exam. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidates, exam date, exam time, photograph and signature. It is necessary to take the signature of the invigilator to appear for the exam.
Applying for OJEE 2020 – Here Are Some Books for Preparation of The Exam
|Book name||Opting to buy? Click on the link|
|Solved Papers For MCA Entrances For 2020 EXAM||Buy here|
|LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) 2020 – Guide||Buy here|
|Objective Physics Vol-2 for Engineering Entrances 2020||Buy here|
About OJEE 2020
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee to offer admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The courses in which admission is provided are:
- Int. MBA
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm / MCA
The candidates have to fill in the online application form to apply for OJEE. The entrance exam is held at state-level and in CBT mode. The entrance exam pattern differs as per the course the candidates apply for.
|Instructions for filling application form||Click Here|
|OJEE 2020 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Tentative seat matrix||Click Here|
OJEE 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidates can fill OJEE 2020 application form at ojee.nic.in.
Ans : Yes, OJEE application form can be submitted through online mode only.
Ans : The candidates can submit OJEE application fee through debit card / credit card / net banking or e-challan.
Ans : Candidates are required to attach scanned images of photograph, signature and left - thumb impression.
Ans : You can upload the images in jpg / jpeg format.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.