|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2017 – Patna University conducts Patna University LLM Entrance exam for admission into LLM Course. Interested and Eligible candidates have to fill their Application form for LLM Entrance in Online mode before the last date of submission. Candidates can check the Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest: – Merit list for Patna University LLM Admission 2017 is available. Check the link below.
Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2017
Candidates seeking admission in LLM Course can fill their application form the official website www.patnauniversity.ac.in as per schedule mention here. Those who fill their application on or before the last date can be able to download the admit card for LLM Entrance Test which will be held in the month of Jun 2017.
Schedule for the Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2017 is given below.
|Last date of application including quota form wherever applicable||15 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||22 Jun 2017|
|Result declaration||28 Jun 2017|
Merit list for Patna University LLM Admission 2017 has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the link provided below.
Application Form 2017
Before filing the online application form keep the following:
- Recent scanned photo / image of the candidate not to be more than 500 KB
- Scanned copy of the full signature not more than 500 KB
- Scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- If Candidate doesn’t find Photo/Signature image on summary page of online form then candidate needs to upload the image again.
- * IMPORTANT – Please take Print Out before payment for any entrance form
Click here to fill the Patna University Application Form 2017.
Instruction for making payment and E-Receipt:
- After reaching payment page please choose mode of payment carefully.
- Don’t Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making successful payment, page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- An E-Receipt is an electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-reciept for future reference.
- Candidate can check Transaction Status from VIEW PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS tab after 24hrs.
- LL.B recognised by BCI
Patna University has issued the admit card for LLM Admission on their official website. Candidates applied for LLM admission in Patna University are advised to download their admit card from the official website of the Patna University. Direct link to download Patna University admit card will also available on this page.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 33% marks in the Entrance Test in order to become eligible for admission to LL.M. course
- Pattern :- Paper I – 10 objective multiple choice questions shall be asked from each of the following five areas (total 50 questions) –
- Constitutional Law of India,
- Law of evidence and procedures,
- Law of contract and
- International Law.
- Paper II – two subjective questions shall be asked from each of the following areas, out of which one question will have to be answered. Thus ten questions will be asked of which five questions will have to be answered, each questions carrying ten marks.:-
- Family Law (Hindu Law & Muslim Law),
- Environmental Law,
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act & Parent Act)
- Administrative Law.