Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020 – The examination schedule has changed. LLM Entrance Test will now be conducted on August 29, 2020, applications for which can be submitted until August 14, 2020. Patna University conducts a university entrance examination for various courses. For the Masters of Law Degree, that it offers for a 2-year duration, it conducts an offline test. Patna University has laid the eligibility criteria as per the norms of the Bar Council Of India. Candidates can check the Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020 details like application process, exam pattern, and other information here.
Latest: Patna University has modified the exam date and application submission deadline. Click here to Apply.
Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020
Patna University has one of the oldest and well-recognized departments of law. It was started back in 1959 at Patna Law College. Lets quickly go through the tentative schedule of Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020 to check the notice regarding admission in Patna university. Once a candidate is done appearing for the LLM entrance exam, he or she will be able to view the Patna University merit list over its official website.
|Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020||Important Dates|
|Last Date of submission of online form|
|Date of Entrance Test|
|Result||To be announced|
Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2020 – Last Date to Apply
The revised application deadline, as visible on the official website, is given below.
Patna University LLM Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility for Patna University LLM Entrance Test is given below.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the stream of Law discipline from any recognised Univesity.
- Should have minimum 45% aggregate marks in UG Degree or such academic qualification equivalent thereto
Patna University LLM Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates can start applying for Patna University LLM Application Form 2020 over the official website i.e patnauniversity.ac.in. The direct link is provided below. Prior to form filling, all the candidates interested to pursue Patna University LLM Application Form must go through the eligibility criteria, as laid by the authorities. Make sure to fill the applications with extreme care, as there may or may not be correction window opened by the Patna University.
Application Fee: Gen. 1000/- and SC/ST – 800/-
How To Fill Patna University LLM Application Form 2020?
Candidates can follow these instructions listed below to fill and submit Patna University LLM Application Form 2020 well on time.
- The direct link is provided, as and when the Patna University releases the LLM 2020 application form. Click that!
- Over the main page, a candidate will be able to find the “Download Admit Card” link. Click that!
- Next, a candidate will be asked to log in to their application portal.
- Fill all the details.
Upload the following:
- Recent scanned photo/image of the candidate not to be more than 500 KB
- Scanned copy of the full signature not more than 500 KB
- Scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- If Candidate doesn’t find Photo/Signature image on a summary page of online form then the candidate needs to upload the image again.
- Pay off the application fee by choosing any of the available payment gateways.
- Save a copy of the transaction made and the filled in application form for future reference.
Instructions For Application Fee Payment?
- After reaching the payment page please choose the mode of payment carefully.
- Don’t Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- An E-Receipt is an electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference.
- Candidate can check Transaction Status from “View Previous Transactions” tab after 24hrs.
- If a candidate is not able to check the fee payment status, contact the authorities.
Patna University LLM Admit Card 2020
Patna University will issue the Patna University LLM 2020 entrance exam admit cards over its official website. A candidate will be required to download it from their application portal, as per the dates released. Patna University will not be allowing any candidate without a valid admit card, along with a photo ID proof. Patna University LLM Admit Card 2020 will have the following details mentioned on it.
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Venue and Address
- Admit Card Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- General Instructions
Patna University LLM Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates, after having retrieved their Patna University LLM admit cards can start preparing as per the exam pattern. Check the same from below!
|Number of Papers||2|
|Number of Questions in Each Paper||50|
|Sections Covered In Paper 1||Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law of India, Law of evidence and procedures, Law of contract and International Law|
|Sections Covered In Paper 2||Family Law (Hindu Law & Muslim Law), Environmental Law, Law of Torts, Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act & Parent Act) and Administrative Law|
|Medium of Test||English or Hindi|
|Question Type||Both objective and subjective|
|Duration||Paper 1 – 1 hour|
Paper 2 – 2 hours
Patna University LLM Merit List 2020
Candidates will be able to check their Patna University LLM Result 2020 in the form merit list. Patna University will be first marking every candidate as per the marking scheme and the exam pattern. On this basis will be preparing and releasing the Patna University LLM Merit List 2020. Selected candidates will be then called for counseling round and get to know which of its member colleges has a candidate been allotted. The merit list will be released in pdf format over the official website and have the following details mentioned on it –
- Registration Number
- Exam roll number
- Marks Obtained
- Candidate’s Name
- Allotted Member Colleges/Institutes
Patna University LLM Counseling 2020
Selected candidates will be asked to carry certain documents and report to the allotted college. This round will be conducted in offline mode. A candidate will be allotted a seat and within the stipulated time period, a candidate will be required to complete the admission formalities. Each of this original and self-attested copies of the below-listed documents needs to be submitted.
- LLB Marksheet
- Copy of LLM Application Form
- Marksheet/ Certificate of Graduation
- Marksheet/ Certificate of Intermediate
- Marksheet/ Certificate of Matriculation
- Caste Certificate
- LLB Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
- CLC/MLC/Migration Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Affidavit of Gap year certificate
- Affidavit of Anti Ragging Certificate
- Affidavit of Attending Classes
Official Website: patnauniversity.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.