Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2018 – Patna University conducts Patna University LLM Entrance exam for admission into LLM Course. Interested and Eligible candidates had to fill their Application form for LLM Entrance in the Online mode before the last date of submission. Candidates can check the Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, merit list and other information on this page below.
Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2018
Candidates seeking admission in LLM Course were able to fill their application form the official website www.patnauniversity.ac.in as per schedule mention here. Those who fill their application on or before the last date able to download the admit card for LLM Entrance Test.
Schedule for the Patna University LLM Entrance Test 2018 is given below.
|Last Date of submission of online form||31 Jul 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||18 Aug 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
- Click here to check the notice regarding Admission in LL.M. 2018.
- Click here to check notice regarding LL.M Entrance Test (MLET)
Merit list for Patna University LLM Admission 2018 has been uploaded on the official website i.e www.patnauniversity.ac.in, Which can also be checked through the link will be provided here.
- Click here to check the second merit list for LLM Entrance Test (MLET).
- Click here to check the merit for LLM Entrance Test (MLET).
Patna University had issued the admit card for LLM Admission on their official website. Candidates applied for LLM admission in Patna University were advised to download their admit card from the official website of the Patna University. Direct link to download Patna University admit card was also available on this page.
Application Form 2018
The application form will be made available at official website of Patna University, patnauniversity.ac.in. The direct link will also be provided on this page for the sake of candidate. Before applying, candidates must ensure eligibility criteria carefully.
Application Fee: Gen. 1000/- and SC/ST – 800/-
Before filing the online application form keep the following:
- Recent scanned photo/image of the candidate not to be more than 500 KB
- Scanned copy of the full signature not more than 500 KB
- Scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- If Candidate doesn’t find Photo/Signature image on a summary page of online form then the candidate needs to upload the image again.
* IMPORTANT – Please take Print Out before payment for any entrance form.
Instruction for making payment and E-Receipt:
- After reaching payment page please choose the mode of payment carefully.
- Don’t Cancel / Refresh payment page while processing.
- After making a successful payment, the page will redirect to E-Receipt.
- An E-Receipt is an electronic document with a unique confirmation number given to remitter in place of a paper receipt.
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference.
- Candidate can check Transaction Status from VIEW PREVIOUS TRANSACTIONS tab after 24hrs.
- LL.B recognized by BCI.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 33% marks in the Entrance Test in order to become eligible for admission to LL.M. course
- Pattern:- Paper I – 10 objective multiple choice questions shall be asked from each of the following five areas (total 50 questions) –
- Constitutional Law of India,
- Law of evidence and procedures,
- Law of contract and
- International Law.
- Paper II – two subjective questions shall be asked from each of the following areas, out of which one question will have to be answered. Thus ten questions will be asked of which five questions will have to be answered, each questions carrying ten marks.:-
- Family Law (Hindu Law & Muslim Law),
- Environmental Law,
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act & Parent Act)
- Administrative Law.
Official Website: patnauniversity.ac.in.