PGI Chandigarh has released the schedule for commencement of PGIMER Counselling 2018 for admission to January 2018. The candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam held on November 26, 2017, will be eligible to participate in the counseling of PGIMER 2018. The Counselling for MD/MD Admission 2018 will be held in 04 rounds. First Counselling session is scheduled to begin on December 15, 2017. The candidates who have been selected for counseling have to report at the counseling venue as per the schedule along with the relevant documents. Category wise and rank wise list of eligible candidates shortlisted for counseling are available on PGIMER website, pgimer.edu.in. Candidates can check more details about PGIMER Counselling 2018 including counseling schedule, counseling process, etc in the article below.
PGIMER Counselling 2018
After the Interview is held, the result of selection is announced online at PGIMER website. The candidates who are provisionally eligible to appear for counseling can check the schedule in the table below.
|PGIMER 2018 MD / MS Counselling 1st||15 Dec 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 MD / MS Counselling 2nd||09 Jan 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 MD / MS Counselling 3rd||19 Jan 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 MD / MS Counselling 4th||27 Jan 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 House Job||12 Dec 2017|
|PGIMER 2018 DM / M.Ch / MHA||20 Dec 2017|
|PGIMER 2018 M.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology / M.Sc course||06 Dec 2017|
|PGIMER 2018 Ph.D Counselling||06 Dec 2017|
- Click Here to check the schedule for MD/ MS Counselling.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates eligible for MD / MS Counselling.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding MD / MS Counselling.
PGIMER 2018 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates whose name is in the list need to appear for the counseling as per the schedule given above.
- At the time of MD/MS Counselling 2018, the candidate must bring the relevant document, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
- Also, the applicant need to submit the first installment, security, etc of Rs. 2485/- in Cash at the time of Counselling. No other mode of fee payment is acceptable.
- The candidate who does not get course of his/her in the 1st counseling, can appear in the subsequent rounds of PGIMER Counselling.
- However, in case the candidate changes the specialty at the time of 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th round of counselling, such candidate will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1485/- in Cash.
Documents to bring for the PGIMER Counselling 2018
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from PGI website with the held of Login ID and Password). Also, the candidate need to affix their photograph on the application form.
- PGIMEr 2018 Admit Card
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- Any other document which has been mentioned against the candidate’s name in the list of eligible candidates for counseling. Such candidates need to send the relevant document to the email Id: [email protected] on or before December 12, 2017.
Notified on 06 Nov 2017: It is for the information of the applicants that the Ph.D seats under the faculty members in the following departments for January 2018 session have been added and may be read as under:
Notified on 03 Nov 2017: It is for the information of the applicants that the PhD seats under the faculty members in the following departments for January 2018 session have been added and may be read as under:
DM / M.Ch
It is for the information of DM/MCh applicants that seats in the following super specialty courses in the sponsored category may now be read as under-
It is for the information of DM/MCh applicants that seats position (Gen/Spon) in the following course may now be read as under-