PGIMER Counselling 2020 – PGIMER, Chandigarh, conducts counselling for admission in various courses like DM / MCh / MHA, MD / MS, etc. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are eligible to participate in PGIMER Counselling. It is conducted in offline mode and the selected candidates have to appear for counselling as per the schedule. PGIMER Chandigarh counselling process includes reporting at the counselling venue, verification of documents, payment of admission fee, etc. Check more information on PGIMER counselling 2020 from this page.
PGIMER Counselling 2020
Candidates called for the counselling must represent themselves as per the counselling schedule. The candidates who are provisionally eligible to appear for counseling can check the schedule in the table below.
|DM/M.Ch/MHA Courses||To be notified|
|MD/MS||To be notified|
|Fellowships/Ph.D/M.Sc/M.Sc MLT Courses||To be notified|
|B.Sc. Nursing||To be notified|
|B.Sc. Paramedical||To be notified|
Counselling : Candidates can check the PGIMER 2020 Counselling details from the official website pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER 2020 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates whose name will be in the merit list need to appear for the counseling as per the schedule given above.
- At the time of PGIMER Counselling 2020, the candidate must bring the relevant document, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
- Also, the applicant need to submit the first installment, security, etc at the time of Counselling.
- The candidate who does not get a course of his/her in the 1st counseling, will appear in the subsequent rounds of PGIMER Counselling.
Documents required for the PGIMER Counselling 2020
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from PGI website with the held of Login ID and Password). Also, the candidate need to affix their photograph on the application form.
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- PGIMER Admit Card 2020
PGIMER 2020 Seat details
Candidates can check the seat details for PGIMER admission 2020 below.
Fellowship and Post Doctoral Fellowship PGI courses
M.Sc and M.Sc MLT courses
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution. It is situated in Chandigarh, India. It has all the latest facilities including all specialties, super specialties, and sub specialties. However, PGI also provides training in almost all disciplines of Medicine including postgraduate and post-doctoral degrees, diploma and fellowships. PGIMER has more than 50 training courses under it. PGIMER provides all the educational, medical research, and training facilities to its students. PGIMER is the leading tertiary care hospital of the region and has the trust of the patients from all over Punjab, J& K, Himachal Pradesh, and Haryana. It has all the latest facilities including all specialties, super specialties, and sub specialties.
PGIMER 2020 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : PGIMER Chandigarh will conduct the counseling for PGIMER.
Ans : Candidates can check the counseling notification for PGIMER on the official site i.e. pgimer.edu.in.
Ans : All those candidates who have qualified the PGIMER entrance test can appear for the PGIMER counseling.
Ans : All the qualified candidates are required to reach at the counseling center along with all the required documents at the given date and time.
Ans : Candidates are required to pay the first installment of their fees at the time of appearing for the PGIMER counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.