PGIMER Counselling 2020 – 2021: PGIMER, Chandigarh, conducts counseling for admission in various courses like DM / M.Ch / MHA, MD / MS, etc. Candidates whose name is included in the merit list are eligible to participate in PGIMER Counselling. It is conducted in offline mode and the selected candidates have to appear for counseling as per the schedule. PGIMER Chandigarh counseling process includes reporting at the counseling venue, verification of documents, payment of admission fee, etc. Check more information on PGIMER Counselling 2020-21 from this page.
- PGIMER has released the provisional eligible/ineligible list for Ph.D counselling scheduled to be held on August 06, 2021 for July 2021 session. Check here
- Notice for 2nd counselling of M.Sc Nursing to be held on July 26, 2021, at 12 pm. Check here
- Ph.D Counseling for July 2021 session will be held on August 06, 2021. Scroll down to check the more details
- Counselling date for Fellowship/ Post doctoral Fellowship courses 2021 at PGI, Chandigarh has been announced. Scroll down to check.
- Tentative vacancy position for the Spot admission round for admission to MD/MS Course has released. Click here to check it.
- The 1st counseling for DM/MCH Courses for 2021 session which was scheduled to be held on December 12, 2020, will not be held due to COVID. Click here to check the complete notice.
- Provisional List of Eligible Candidates along with 2nd Round Counselling date for B.Sc Nursing has been released. The candidate can check the same from below.
- Spot Counselling Admission Notice has released for PGIMER 2020 Admission. Scroll down to check the same.
- The selection letters on the basis of merit who are eligible after scrutiny of the document will be sent to the candidates. Candidates can check the notice from below.
- A tentative list of selected candidates under Foreign National Candidates for MD/MS course has been released. Scroll down to check.
PGIMER Counselling 2020 – 2021
Candidates called for the counselling must present themselves as per the counselling schedule. The candidates who are provisionally eligible to appear for counselling can check the schedule in the table below.
|Fellowship/ Post Doctoral Fellowship||19 Jun 2021|
|DM/M.Ch, PGDPHM, MPH||20 Jun 2020|
|Counselling for Ph.D., MDS/ House Job (Dental) Course||20 Jul 2020|
|2nd Round of MD/MS course for Sponsored Category||24 Jul 2020|
|3rd Round of MD/MS course offline counselling date||24 Jul 2020|
|Ph.D/M.Sc/M.Sc MLT Courses||To be notified|
|2nd counselling of M.Sc Nursing||26 Jul 2021|
2nd Counselling Notice for M.Sc Nursing
2nd Counselling Notice for B.Sc Nursing (4 years & Post Basic)
Click here to check the above Notice.
Check the Revised Schedule for MD/MS 1st Round Counselling
Counselling : Candidates can check the PGIMER 2020 Counselling details from the official website pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Ph.D Counselling 2021 Recheduling Notice
Click here to download the notice.
PGIMER Ph.D Counselling 2021 Notice
Click here to download the Ph.D Counseling for July 2021 session
PGIMER Nursing 2020 – 2021 Spot Round Counselling Notice
Click here to download the Notice
PGIMER Counselling 2020 – 2021: Allotment and Provisional Eligible List
The allotment list has been released. You can check the details . Download the details from below-
- Click here to check the list of Provisional List of Eligible Candidate for B.Sc Nursing.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates under Foreign National Candidates for MD/MS course July 2020 Session.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Provisional List of Selected Candidates for MDS/House Job (OHS) July 2020 Session.
- Click here to check the Provisional List of Selected Candidates for MDS/House Job (OHS) July 2020 Session.
- Click here to check the notice regarding MD/MS Round 2 seat allotment.
- Click here to check the detailed seat allotment for MD/MS Round 2.
- Click here to check the vacant seats after MD/MS Round 2 counselling.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for Fellowship, Post Doctoral Fellowship and MD (Hospital Administration).
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for DM/M.Ch.
- Click here to check the list of selected candidates for MD/MS after Round 1 of counselling.
- Click here to download the list of the registered candidates list.
Provisionally eligible list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit and candidates having their own fellowships for admission to PhD course for July-2020 session has been released. Check below-
- Click here to download list of the provisionally eligible candidates through entrance
- Click here to download list of the provisionally eligible candidates through own fellowship
PGIMER Counselling 2020 – 2021 Notice Regarding Third Round for Sponsored Category
Vacant Seat for 3rd Round Counselling –
Click here to check Tentative List of Vacant Seats for 3rd Round Counselling for MD/MS Course.
PGIMER Counselling 2020 – 21 Latest Information
PGIMER Counselling 2020 Notice for MDS/ House Job (Dental)
Click here to check the above notice.
Counseling for admission to the PhD course for July 2020 session is scheduled on July 20, 2020, at 11:00 AM in the Auditorium of APC PGIMER, Chandigarh. You can check the notice-
Click here to download the Notice
- Click here to download the Notice for Round 2 Counselling of sponsored category for admission to MD/ MS Sponsored Category candidates.
- Click here to download the notice for Joining of Selected Candidates in various Postgraduate and Super Specialty Courses.
PGIMER Counselling 2020 -21 Notice Regarding Second Round for Sponsored Category
Vacant Seat for 2nd Round Counselling –
PGIMER Counselling 2020 -21 Notice for Foreign National Candidates
Candidates check the important notice for Foreign National Candidates Regarding Filling of Choices/Specialization in Registration Portal of Online MD/MS Counselling for July-2020 Session. Check the notice image is given below.
- Click here to download the above notice.
PGIMER 2020 – 2021Eligible List for 1st Round Counselling
PGIMER has released the list of candidates who eligible to participate in the 1st round counselling for the MD/MS Programme session July 2020. The list of qualified candidates called for the online counselling process on June 24 – 25, 2020. There is not any kind of fee for the online counselling process. Check the list of candidates eligible for 1st round counselling of MD/MS Programme is given below link.
- Click here to check the list of candidates eligible for 1st round counselling of MD/MS Programme for July-2020 Session.
PGIMER 2020 – 2021 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates whose name will be in the merit list need to appear for the counseling as per the schedule given above.
- At the time of PGIMER Counselling 2020, the candidate must bring the relevant document, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
- Also, the applicant need to submit the first installment, security, etc at the time of Counselling.
- The candidate who does not get a course of his/her choice in the 1st counselling can appear in the subsequent rounds of PGIMER Counselling.
Documents required for the PGIMER Counselling 2020 -2021
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from PGI website with the held of Login ID and Password). Also, the candidates need to affix their photograph on the application form.
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- PGIMER Admit Card 2020
PGIMER 2020 -2021 Seat details
Candidates can check the seat details for PGIMER admission below.
Fellowship and Post Doctoral Fellowship PGI courses 2021
Seat Matrix for 1st counselling of MD /MS July 2020
MDS/ House Jobs
MD/ MS Courses
There are a total of 10 seats available for July 2020 session in Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health Management course. These seats are for sponsored/deputed candidates only from all state and UTs of India.
M.Sc and M.Sc MLT courses
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution. It is situated in Chandigarh, India. It has all the latest facilities including all specialties, super specialties, and sub specialties. However, PGI also provides training in almost all disciplines of Medicine including postgraduate and post-doctoral degrees, diploma and fellowships. PGIMER has more than 50 training courses under it. PGIMER provides all the educational, medical research, and training facilities to its students. PGIMER is the leading tertiary care hospital of the region and has the trust of the patients from all over Punjab, J& K, Himachal Pradesh, and Haryana. It has all the latest facilities including all specialties, super specialties, and sub specialties.
PGIMER 2020 – 2021 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : PGIMER Chandigarh will conduct the counseling for PGIMER.
Ans : Candidates can check the counseling notification for PGIMER on the official site i.e. pgimer.edu.in.
Ans : All those candidates who have qualified the PGIMER entrance test can appear for the PGIMER counseling.
Ans : All the qualified candidates are required to reach at the counseling center along with all the required documents at the given date and time.
Ans : Candidates are required to pay the first installment of their fees at the time of appearing for the PGIMER counseling.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.