PGIMER Chandigarh has released the vacant seat position for second couselling of MD/MS for PGIMER Counselling 2019 for admission to the academic session 2019. The candidates who qualify in the entrance exam, are eligible to participate in the counselling of PGIMER 2019. The candidates who have been selected for counselling have to report at the counselling venue as per the schedule along with the relevant documents. Category wise and rank wise list of eligible candidates shortlisted for counselling will be available on PGIMER website, pgimer.edu.in. Candidates can check more details about PGIMER Counselling 2019 including counselling schedule, counselling process, etc in the article below.
PGIMER Counselling 2019
After the Interview is held, the result of selection is announced online at PGIMER website. The candidates who are provisionally eligible to appear for counseling can check the schedule in the table below.
PGIMER 2019 Fellowship January Session counseling schedule
|PGIMER 2019 Fellowship Entrance Exam||16 Dec 2018|
|Date of Result||17 Dec 2018|
|Date of Counselling||20 Dec 2018 at 03.00 P.M|
PGIMER 2019 MD/MS January Session counseling schedule
|25 Nov 2018||Theory Examination||10:00 am||At various centres in Chandigarh|
|26 Nov 2018||Result Declaration||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|14 Dec 2018||1st Counseling||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|09 Jan 2019||1st Counseling for PWD||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|09 Jan 2019||2nd Counseling||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|18 Jan 2019||3rd Counseling||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|25 Jan 2019||4th Counseling||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
PGIMER 2019 Ph.D Programme/ M.Sc/ M.Sc MLT counseling schedule
|02 Dec 2018||Theory Examination||10:00 am||Lecture Theatre ‘B’ Block PGI Chandigarh|
|03 Dec 2018||Declaration Of Result||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium|
|04 Dec 2018||Clinical / Practical Exam||10:00 am||In Department Concerned|
|05 Dec 2018||Counselling||3:00 am||Lecture Theatre No.1|
PGIMER 2019 House Job (Oral Health Sciences) counseling schedule
|09 Dec 2018||Theory Examination||10:00am||At Various Centres in Chandigarh|
|10 Dec 2018||Declaration of Result||11:00 am||Notice Board Zakir Hall|
|11 Dec 2018||Counseling||11:00 am||Lecture Theatre No.1|
PGIMER 2019 DM/M.Ch Courses/ Master of Hospital Administration counseling schedule
|16 Dec 2018||Theory Examination||10:00 am||At Various Centres in Chandigarh|
|17 Dec 2018||Declaration of Result||11:00 am||Bhargava Auditorium Kairon Block|
|18 Dec 2018||In between result announcement and Clinical Practical one day will be spared.||–||–|
|19 Dec 2018||Clinical/ Practical Examination||10:00 am||In Department Concerned|
|20 Dec 2018||Counseling||3:00 pm||Lecture Theatre No.1|
- Click here to check the vacant seats for 3rd counselling of MD/MS courses to be held on January 18, 2019.
- Click here to check the vacant seats for 2nd counselling of MD/MS courses for January 2019.
Official Website www.pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER 2019 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates whose name will be in the list need to appear for the counseling as per the schedule given above.
- At the time of PGIMER Counselling 2019, the candidate must bring the relevant document, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the counseling.
- Also, the applicant need to submit the first installment, security, etc at the time of Counselling.
- The candidate who does not get a course of his/her in the 1st counseling, will appear in the subsequent rounds of PGIMER Counselling.
- However, in case the candidate changes the specialty at the time of 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th round of counselling.
Documents to bring for the PGIMER Counselling 2019
The selected candidates need to bring the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Copy of Application Form (to be downloaded from PGI website with the held of Login ID and Password). Also, the candidate need to affix their photograph on the application form.
- PGIMEr 2019 Admit Card
- A valid Identity Proof
- All original degrees/ testimonials
- Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet of MBBS
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- MCI Registration
- Non-Objection Certificate, if the candidate is in service
- Disability Certificate in case of PWD candidates.
- Any other document which has been mentioned against the candidate’s name in the list of eligible candidates for counseling. Such candidates need to send the relevant document to the email Id: [email protected]
Last year’s seat intake of the university is mentioned below. If there will be addition or deduction of seats it will be updated here.
The Latest seat intake for MD / MSM.Sc, M.Sc MLT and PH.D. courses in 2019 is as below.
MD / MS
Ph.D seats under the faculty members in the various departments for January 2019 session has been added, check below:
The number of seat intake for some courses in 2018 are as below.
DM / M.Ch
- Click Here to check the addendum regarding the increase of general seats in the Department of Hepatology.