Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati Directorate of Distance Education has released application form for eligible women candidates for admission into PG courses (M.Sc Mathematics, Zoology, M.A English, Telugu, Music and Women’s Studies. LL.M), PG Diploma Courses (Family & Health Counseling, Pre-School Education, Public Relations, Application Software;) and Diploma Course (Music (Sankeertana, Varnam, Annamayya Antarangam) for the academic year 2019-20. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date. Candidates can apply either to Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam or to the Study Centres from May 01, 2019. Admissions will be done at DDE, SPMVV and at study centers for P.G/P.G Diploma/Diploma Programmes.
SPMVV 2019-20 Distance Education PG Courses
Candidates can apply to Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam from January 1, 2019. Admissions will also be done at study centers. Admitted candidates shall fill their examination application also along with the examination fee at the time of admission. All the details of SPMVV 2019-20 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information are given below on this page.
|Application Form is available from||01 Jan 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|Last date for admission||16 Aug 2019|
|Conduct of Examinations||May 2020|
|Declaration of Results||July 2020|
The prospectus along with the application can be obtained from the undersigned or downloaded from the website www.spmvv.ac.in and shall be submitted along with a crossed demand draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs.350/- for P.G./P.G. Diploma/Diploma courses and Rs.600/- for B.Ed/B. Ed Additional Methodology has drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati,” payable at Tirupati. The candidates are advised to write their address on the backside of the Demand Draft
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for Distance Education in PG Courses for SPMVV 2019-20.
Instruction to fill Application Form
- The application duly filled-in together with all the required enclosures should reach the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, SPMVV, Tirupati-517502 by registered post on or before the date notified in the press.
- The learner is required to mention clearly the course of study and year for which she is seeking admission into the Directorate of Distance Education.
- The name of the learner, as well as her father/husband, should correspond with those that are recorded in her matriculation certificate/S.S.L.C./S.S.C/H.S. & M.P.S.L.C. Register.
- The date of birth of the learner should correspond with that as recorded in her matriculation or that of an equivalent examination.
- The required original certificates are to be enclosed with the application form which will be returned later. One attested copy of each certificate must also be enclosed for the record.
- The application sent without application fees will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed by the Directorate of Distance Education and they will be rejected.
- The following certificates in original are to be enclosed along with the application form:
Enclose the following with this Application:(Attested Copies)
- Degree/Provisional Certificate of the previous examination passed: (One attested copy is also to be enclosed along with original certificate)
- Two copies of recent photographs (passport size of the learner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the lower portion of each photo. One is to be affixed to the application and the other to be enclosed).
- Receipt of payment of fee: Crossed Demand Draft.
- Date of Birth extract.
- A copy of the Aadhar/PAN card.
- Identity Card is to be enclosed duly signed and photo affixed.
- Three address slips duly filled-in are to be enclosed.
|M.Sc Mathematics||B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics|
|M.Sc Zoology||B.Sc With Zoology as one of the Subjects in Part-II and 50% Marks in Zoology and 50% of marks on aggregate|
|M.Com||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ B.Com Computer Applications/ B.A.& B.Sc. graduates with any one of the Commerce subject|
|M.A Journalism and Mass Communication||Any graduate with 45% on the aggregate|
|M.A Economics||B.A. with 45% and B.Sc. with 50% in groups. They should have studied at least one of the following subjects in their UG course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Computer Science. B. Com/BBA with 45% of the aggregate in groups. B. Tech (Any Branch) with 60% marks on the aggregate|
|M.A English||Any graduate of a recognized University|
|M.A Women’s Studies||Any graduate of a recognized University|
Literature & translation
|Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Telugu|
|M.A.Music||Bachelor’s Degree in Music/ Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate Course in Music or ‘B’ Grade in classical Karnatik or any degree with 5 years learning experience in Music from eminent personalities.|
|P.G. Diploma in Family and Health Counselling||Any graduate of a recognized University.|
|P.G.Diploma in PreSchool
|Any graduate of a recognized University with 45% marks in a group.|
|P.G.Diploma in Public
|Graduates and Post Graduates in any discipline from any recognized University|
|Diploma in Music||SSC with fundamental knowledge in Music|
Learners have to collect their Hall tickets from the office of Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati or from the allotted centers. Issuing of Hall tickets will begin three days before the commencement of examinations. ii) The Directorate of Distance Education will arrange to dispatch marks statements and provisional certificate etc. to the learners of the Directorate of Distance Education who have fulfilled all the requirements as per the existing rules and regulations. iii) If the learner finds any delay in receiving the above she may write to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, SPMVV, Tirupati-517502 regarding the non-receipt of the same. The letter to the Director should contain all the particulars of examination such as month and year of appearance, center, registration number, etc. with Xerox copies of all marks memos
Eligible learners will be given provisional admission based on the attested xerox copies of the certificates enclosed with the application. All learners must produce their original certificates for verification either personally at the DDE, SPMVV or through their study centers. DDE will give Provisional admission based on the Provisional certificate but for receiving original PG Degree, after the completion of PG programmes, a learner must produce the relevant bachelor’s degree for verification.
- After enrolment, every learner will be allotted a registration number, which she should invariably mention in all her correspondence with the DDE. Correspondence without a registration number will not receive attention.
- The learner will be admitted into the DDE on the assumption that the entries in the admission application are correct and the learner has to fulfill all the requirements as mentioned in the application.
- The original certificates of the learners submitted along with the admission application form will be verified and returned.
- The University reserves the right to change the rules relating to admissions, regulations, examinations, etc., from time to time. However, any rule as amended shall come into force with immediate effect and applicable to all the learners irrespective of the year of registration.
- If the adequate number of learners are not enrolled, the University reserves the right to withdraw the course.
- If the adequate number of learners are not enrolled in any particular study center, they will be allotted to other study centers where the course is offered.
- Learners are advised to consult the study center before applying for any course regarding the availability of that course in that study center.
- In order to help the learners, spot admissions are being introduced by DDE. Admission will be given on the spot at notified study centers by verifying original certificates on submission of filled in the application form with enclosures and requisite fee in the form of DD/challan.
|Courses||I Year||II Year|
|M.Sc Mathematics||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|M.Sc Zoology||Rs. 9500/-||Rs. 9500/-|
|M.Com||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|M.A Journalism and Communication||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|M.A Economics||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|M.A English||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|M.A Women’s Studies||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
Literature & Translation
|Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|M.A.Music||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9000/-|
|P.G.Diploma in Family
and Health Counselling
|Rs. 3000/- one year|
|P.G.Diploma in Pre-School
|Rs. 3000/- one year|
|P.G.Diploma in Public
|Rs. 3000/- one year|
|Diploma in Music||Rs. 3000/- 6 months|
Official Website: www.spmvv.ac.in