SPMVV Distance Education 2021 – Sri Padmavti Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati Directorate of Distance Education is a university for women. It offers various PG courses like M.Sc Mathematics, Zoology, M.A English, Telugu, Music and Women’s Studies. LL.M. Candidates willing to take admission into P.G courses can fill the offline application form DDE, SPMVV or from the Study Centres. Candidates need to send the attested Xerox Copy of the certificates/documents required along with te admission Application Form, on the bases of which they’ll get provisional admissions. For more information about SPMVV Distance Education 2021 read the page below.
SPMVV Distance Education 2021
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (University for Women) was established in the year 1983 by Sri N.T. Rama Rao, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. University is offering 60 programmes at the post-graduate and undergraduate level. Check all the tentative date of SPMVV Distance Education 2021 from the table below:
|SPMVV Distance Education 2021||Tentative Date|
|Availability of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last Date to fill Application form||to be announced|
|Last Date for Admission||to be announced|
Courses Offered By SPMVV Distance Education 2021
P.G courses offered by SPMVV for Distance Education is mentioned below :
- Master of Science (Mathematics)
- Master of Science (Zoology)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Arts (Economics)
- Master of Arts (English )
- Master of Arts ( Music)
- Master Of Arts (Telugu)
- Master of Arts (Women’s Studies)
SPMVV Distance Education 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for each course is different, candidates willing to take admission in a course can check the eligibility from below :
- Master of Science (Mathematics) – Candidates who passed B.A/B.Sc with Mathematics can apply for M.Sc in Mathematics.
- Master of Science (Zoology) – Candidates who have passed B.Sc With Zoology as one of the Subjects in Part-II and have score 50% Marks in Zoology and 50% of marks on aggregate
- Master of Commerce – who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ B.Com Computer Applications/ B.A.& B.Sc graduates with any one of the Commerce subject can apply for the M.Com
- Master of Arts (Economics) – Who have passed B.A. with 45%/ B.Sc. with 50% in groups/ B. Com/BBA with 45% of the aggregate in groups or .B. Tech (Any Branch) with 60% marks on the aggregate can apply for the exam. Candidates must have studied at least one of the following subjects in their UG course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Computer Science
- Master of Arts (English ) – Any graduate of a recognized University can apply for M.A English
- Master of Arts ( Music) – Who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Music/ Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate Course or have 5 year learning Experience in Music.
- Master Of Arts (Telugu) – Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University with Telugu can apply for the Master of Arts (Telugu)
- Master of Arts (Women’s Studies) – Graduate from any recognized University can apply for M.A (women’s Studies)
SPMVV Distance Education 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wants admission in SPMVV distance education have to send the application form downloaded from the official website or they can also fill form at the study Centre. Application Form should be duly filled together with all the required enclosures and reached the Directorate of Distance Education by post before the last date. Candidates have to fill her Name, date of birth, father/husband name should correspond with those that are recorded in her matriculation certificate/S.S.L.C./S.S.C/H.S. & M.P.S.L.C. Register. The required original and attested copy of certificates and Prescribed application fee are to be send along with the Application form, as original documents will be returned later.
Application Fee – Candidate applying for the P.G courses have to pay the application fee and the course fee through Demand Draft, sent along with Application form. The expected fee (as per last year) is given below:
- Rs 350/-
Certificates to be sent along with the Application form:
The following certificates in original and attested copy of each are to be sent via post along with the application form:
- Degree/Provisional Certificate of the previous examination passed
- Two copies of recent Passport size photographs
- Receipt of payment of fee, (Crossed Demand Draft)
- Date of Birth extract.
- A copy of Aadhar/PAN card.
- Identity Card is to be enclosed duly signed and photo affixed.
- Three address slips duly filled-in are to be enclosed
SPMVV Distance Education 2021 Admission Procedure
Provisional Admissions to the eligible candidates will be given on the basis of the attested copy of the certificates sent along with the Application Form. All the learner candidates have to produce their original document for verification personally at the DDE, SPMVV or through Study Centres.
- After enrollment, learner will be allotted registration number, through which she will get her hall ticket and results. Correspondence without registration number will not receive any attention.
- The learner will get admission on the assumption that the information provided in the admission application form are correct and the learner has to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The original certificates of the learners will be returned back after the verification.
- University have the right to change the rules and regulation relating to admissions, regulations, examinations, etc., according to them.
- If adequate number of learners are not enrolled, the University reserves the right to withdraw the course
- If adequate number of learners are not enrolled in any particular study centre, they will be allotted to other study centres where the course is offered.
- Learners are advised to consult the study centre before applying for any course regarding the availability of that course in that study centre.
- To help the learners, DDE has also introduce a spot admissions process. In which Admission will be given on the spot at notified study centres by verifying original certificates on submission of filled in application form with enclosures and requisite fee in the form of DD/challan.
- Candidates have to send 70% of course fee and application fee through Demand Drafft (DD) along with the admission application form.
Candidates can check the last year Fee structure of each course from the table below :
|Courses||I Year||II Year||Fee to be Pay along with Application Form|
( 70% course + Application Fee)
|M.Sc Mathematics||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3150/-|
|M.Sc Zoology||Rs. 9500/-||Rs. 9500/-||Rs.7000/-|
|M.Com||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 3850/-|
|M.A Economics||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 3850/-|
|M.A English||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3150/-|
|M.A Women’s Studies||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3150/-|
Literature & Translation
|Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3150/-|
|M.A.Music||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9000||Rs. 6650/-|
SPMVV Distance Education Placements
Candidates can check the previous year placements for the various P.G programme from below:
|Course||Name of Company||Number of Student|
|M.Com||AGS Health , Chennai||1|
|Telugu||Bhashyam Education Institution||3|
|English||Bhashyam Education Institution||5|
|Matheematics||Bhashyam Education Institution||10|
|Women Studies||Bhashyam Education Institution||3|
|Zoology||Rapid Care Group, Chennai||3|
|Women Studies||Viswanivi Hospital, Tirupati||1|
|Women Studies||Abhaya project (EIDHR), European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights, Piler||1|
|Women Studies||College mobilize, Abhaya, Piler||1|
|Women Studies||APMAS, Tirupat||1|
|Mathematics||TET Inter College, Ananthapur||1|
|Mathematics||Working in School||1|
|Mathematics||Private School Teacher, Venkatagiri||1|
|Mathematics||Tapasya School, Tirupati||1|
About SRI PADMAVATI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMV) was established in 1983. It is offering 60 programmes at the post-graduate and undergraduate level with an excellent component of research. Sri Padmavti Mahila Visvavidyalayam being the only Women’s’ University in the Andhra Pradesh state realizes the significance of the need and intends to offer Higher Education Programmes in Distance mode exclusively for women covering the entire state with encherished vision and mission.
Official Website: www.spmvv.ac.in
For more information regarding SPMVV 2021 Distance Education PG Courses, can refer previous year notification and Brochure – Information Notification | Download Prospectus | Download Admission Notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. After admission procedure candidates have to personally visit DDE or study centre for the verification and get her Certificates back.
Ans. Candidates have to fill the admission application form for the admission procedure.
Ans. Duration of every courses shall extended over the period of 2 years.
Ans All communications and course material will be mailed to the students by Express Parcel Post to the address of the students as per records of the School.
Ans. In case a candidate applies for any correction of his/her name it shall be done based on S.S.C / or equivalent examination record.
Insofar, official details of SPMVV 2021 Distance Education PG Courses have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.