Sri Sri University Admission 2020 – Envisioned by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji, Sri Sri University was established in 2009 as a centre for world-class education in India. The university offers UG, PG and other courses as well. The last date for Sri Sri University admission is July 31, 2020. Eligible Candidates who want to apply for the said courses are able to apply online through official website i.e (srisriuniversity.edu.in). The candidates can check all details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure and fee structure etc about Sri Sri University Admission 2020 from this article.
Latest: Sri Sri University has announced the last date of admission. Scroll down to check the same.
Sri Sri University Admission 2020
Sri Sri University offers numerous UG, PG, and Other Courses. The candidates must check the important dates of Sri Sri University before moving further with the admission process as given below.
|Availability of application Form||Available|
|All UG and PG 1st Exam Date||31 May 2020|
|All UG and PG 2nd Exam Date||28 Jun 2020|
|Last date of Sri Sri University Admission||31 Jul 2020|
Sri Sri University Admission 2020 Last Date
Sri Sri University has announced the last date for admission. Candidates can check the same from below official notice.
Sri Sri University Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Form for admission into various courses can be filled online from the official website of Sri Sri University (srisriuniversity.edu.in). Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates have to go on the official website and fill out their application form before the last date. Candidates can click on the below link to fill the application form for their respective course.
Check the below steps to fill the online application form:
Step 1: First of all, click on the above provided link of their respective course.
Step 2: Secondly, enter the asked details and click on “Submit” button.
Step 3: Then, enter the personal details, qualification details and upload photograph.
Step 4: After that, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode.
Step 5: Candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page for the further use.
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment: Debit card/ credit card/ net banking
Courses Offered at Sri Sri University
Candidates can check the list of courses offered by Sri Sri University as given below:
|Undergraduate Courses||Postgraduate Courses|
|BBA||MBA- General Management (Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Operations/ Business Analytics/ Good Governance & Public Policy)|
|BA (Hons.) Economics||MBA- Entrepreneurship|
|B.Arch||M Com (Professional)|
|Bachelor of Interior Design||MA Economics|
|B.Sc in Interior Design||MSc Osteopathy|
|BSc Osteopathy||MSc Physics|
|BSc Yoga||MSc Mathematics|
|BSc (Hons.) Agriculture||MA/MSc Environmental Studies|
|BSc (Hons.) Horticulture||MA/MSc Psychology and Contemplative Studies|
|BSc (Hons.) Agribusiness||MA Yogic Science|
|BSc (Hons.) Food, Nutrition & Dietetics||MA Sanskrit|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||MA Journalism & Mass Communication|
|BSc (Hons.) Computer Science||MA English|
|BSc Data Science||MPA– Odissi Dance|
|BSc (Hons.) Mathematics||MPA– Hindustani Vocal Music|
|BA/BSc (Hons.) Psychology & Contemplative Studies|
|BA/BSc (Hons.) Environmental Science|
|BA (Hons.) English|
|BVA (Applied Arts / Painting)|
|BPA- Odissi Dance|
|BPA- Hindustani Vocal Music|
|Intergrated Programmes||Diploma Programmes|
|MBA (BBA+MBA)||Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets|
|MSc Physics (BSc+MSc)||Diploma in Yoga Diploma in Digital Marketing|
|MSc Mathematics (BSc+MSc)||Diploma in Forensic Accounting|
|MA/MSc Psychology & Contemplative Studies (BA/BSc+MA/MSc)||Diploma in Regulatory Compliance|
|MA/MSc Environmental Studies (BA/BSc+MA/MSc )||Diploma in Intellectual Property & Innovation Management|
Sri Sri University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the examination must be followed by all the candidates. The norms for the criteria of eligibility as per the last year data are mentioned below.
Age Limit – The upper age limit for the candidates seeking admission in PG courses is 35 years.
Education Qualification – For each course the education limit is different. The candidates may check it from below.
- For Postgraduate courses: The candidate must possess a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.ri Sri University 2020
- For Intergrated Courses: Passed class 12th with minimum 50% marks.
- For BBA/ B.Com (H)/ BVA/ BPA/ BFA/ BSC Mathematics/ B.Sc Yoga/ B.Sc Interior Design: Passed class 12th in any stream with minimum 50% marks.
- B.Arch: Candidate must have passed class 12th with minimum 50% in aggregate marks and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and also NEET score is valid.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agri business/ BSc Food,nutrition and dietetics: Passed class 12th in PCM/ PCB with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc. Osteopathy: Candidate must have passed class 12th in PCB with 50% marks and candidate can also submit their NEET score.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Computer Science/ Data Science: Candidate must have passed clas 12th with mathematics as Subject with minimum 50% marks.
Sri Sri University Admission 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for the entrance exam will be issued to candidates on the scheduled dates. Admit cards will be issued on the official website of the university. Candidates have to go on the official website and donwload their admit cards by entering their login credentials. After downloading the admit card, candidates have to carry the same along with the valid government ID proof to the exam centre for getting entry into th exam hall.
Sri Sri University Admission 2020 Result
Merit list for all the courses will be released for Admission in Sri Sri University. The entrance test is conducted for undergraduate, postgraduate and integrated courses whereas GD-PI will be conducted for MBA courses. The result of these will be declared on the official website (srisriuniversity.edu.in). Candidates are advised to check their name on the merit list. The names of the candidates will be mentioned on the result/ merit list.
Sri Sri University Selection Process 2020
The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of the merit. The merit is prepared for various courses by taking into consideration the score in the entrance test or the scores of the equivalent national level exam. Some of the important points regarding the admission process are given below.
- Admission to the undergraduate courses are done on the basis merit prepared based on SSU CET or marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- For admission to the MBA programme, candidates who have secure more than 75% in CAT 2019 or XAT 2020 are exempted to appear for SSU CET. Such candidates are directly called for GD & PI round.
- For admission to the B.Arch course, 80% of weightage is given to NATA/ JEE main score whereas 20% weightage is given to personal interview.
- All the selected candidates will be informed via email regarding the fee and document verification.
- Final admission will be done only after the verification of original documents.
Official Website: srisriuniversity.edu.inOrissa Admissions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.