Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 – Central University of Odisha (CUO) offers admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes on the basis of CUCET 2020. To apply for CUCET 2020, candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application form before the last date. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of CUCET 2020. Interested candidates can read the complete details of the Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. on this page.
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020
The offline exam is conducted for UI & PG Programmes where the online exam is conducted for RP programmes. Candidates can check the schedule for CUCET 2020 from the table given below:
|Online Application starts||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing of online application|
|Application Form Correction||07 – 09 Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit Cards|
(UI & PG Programes)
|Answer Key release date|
(UI & PG Programes)
08 Jun 2020
|Grievances, if any, upto|
(UI & PG)
09 – 011 Jun 2020
|Final Answer Key released|
(UI & PG)
15 Jun 2020
|Declaration of Result|
|Publication of Shortlist of M.Phil./Ph.D for Viva voce|
|Publication of Shortlisted Candidates of MBA Entrance |
Examination for GD/PI
|Declaration of Merit and Waiting List|
|Date of viva-voce for MBA|
|Date of viva-voce for M.Phil./Ph.D.||to be notified|
|MBA results declaration|
|Date of admission for Merit List Candidates|
|Date of admission for Wait list Candidates|
|Commencement of Classes|
|Schedule of Admission into M.Phil and Ph.D|
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates who want to take admission to the Central University of Odisha (CUO) for the various discipline of courses in UG, PG and RP sessions of 2020 have to fill the online application form. Eligible candidates can fill the application form through the online process for the CUCET 2020. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before starting to fill the online application form. Click on the below link to fill the CUCET 2020 Application Form:
Apply here: Click here to apply for CUCET 2020.
Instructions for filling up of Online Application Form
- Please read the Important Notes mentioned on the website before filling-up the online Application Form.
- Please note down your Application Form Number (generated by the Computer), Log-in ID and Password for future correspondence or retain a photocopy of the filled in Application Form.
- Please note that your name, your parent’s/guardian’s name, and your Date of Birth should exactly be the same as given in your 10th class or first Board/Pre-University examination certificate. Any deviation, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
|Category||UG & PG Programmes||Research Programmes|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800||Rs. 1000|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
Mode of Payment: One can use any of the following online payment modes for application fee.
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria are different for all the Programmes. For the sake of the candidates, Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 eligibility criteria is given below.
- Undergraduate programmes: Candidates must have passed class 12th with minimum 50% marks.
- Postgraduate Programmes: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in relevant stream.
- Research Programmes: Possessed a master’s degree with minimum 55% marks.
Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria for Central University of Odisha Admission 2020.
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
Category-wise reservation statistics are provided in the table below.
|Wards of Ex-servicemen & self||05% (supernumerary)|
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Let us go through the selection procedure for various programmes.
UG & PG
- For MBA: Written Test (CUCET) + GD/PI
- For others: Written Test (CUCET)
M.Phil & Ph.D
- Method of selection: Entrance Test (CUCET) + Interview/Viva-voce
- During the interview, candidates have to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a Committee.
- Cut-off for Entrance Test: 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD)
- Weightage for preparation of merit list: Check below.
|Written Entrance Test||70% weightage|
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Result
Result & Merit list of candidates will be declared by University on the official website as per the schedule. In order to check the same you can login with user id and date of birth. Candidates can check result in online mode. The qualifying candidates will be given admission into the respective courses.
Criteria for resolving ties
The following criteria shall be adopted to resolve ties, where candidates secured equal marks in the Entrance Examination:
- First Criterion: The candidate with a higher ratio of positive attempts to negative attempts will be given a higher rank.
- Second Criterion: Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. For B.Ed. candidates qualifying degree means only an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree).
- Third Criterion: Marks obtained in the examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination.
- Fourth Criterion: Marks obtained in the next lower public examination
Central University of Odisha Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure for Central University of Odisha for undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes from the link given below:
Click here to check the fee structure for CUO Admission 2020.
Official Website: cuo.ac.in
For more details on Central University of Odisha Admission 2020, Download Prospectus.Central University Admissions Orissa Admissions
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.