Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020 application form will be released for the admission in UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate programs as per the schedule. The Application process will be online through the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) official website (osou.ac.in). Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can check about Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020 and the Eligibility criteria, application form, courses offered from this article.
Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020
The Odisha State Open University offers various academic programs Like UG, PG, Diploma and Certification Courses. The duration of these range from 6 months to that of maximum 6 years. Candidates seeking admission in following courses have to fill the Application form as per schedule is given below.
|Application Process (Start Date)||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Application Process (End Date)||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Course Commencement||1st week of Aug 2020|
Application Form for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020
Before filling in the Admission Form, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions of the relevant course in which you are seeking Admission. The incomplete form in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website. In this, you have to now register into the portal.
- To register you have to fill the following details.
- Selection of Program
- Selection of Study Centre
- Candidate Name
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Create Password
- To keep the registration proof click on “Download Registration Slip”
- To Start the Application process, click on “Proceed to Apply”
- Application is to be Submitted in five Steps
- Personal Information: Fillup your Personal Information required in the application form and Click on “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next Step
- Academic Information: Fillup your Academic records. In case you want to add more records then, click on “Add Another Row”.
- Document Upload: Upload your Photo, Signature, Qualification Proof and other certificates like PwD, Category if any in the prescribed format.
- Payment Information: Pay the program fee through Online Payment Gateway only.
- Editor Submit Form: Your complete filled in form will appear in this step. You are supposed to review your inputs. If required edit and if you are not sure at any point, you can keep the form for later review by clicking on the “Save as Draft” button. If you are sure with your inputs, you can click on “Save & Submit” button for final submission of the form. You need to verify your forms thoroughly before final submission. Because after final submission you can’t edit your form anymore.
- After final submit take the printout of your form with the “Print Application Form” option for your reference.
Documents to be uploaded with the Admission form
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
- Scan copy of your Name in Odia
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications
- Category Certificate if any (for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy)
- PwD (Person with Disability) Certificate if any
After final submission take printout of your form with the “Print Application Form” option for your reference. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to OSOU.
The documents that need to be uploaded must be in prescribed format otherwise the system will not accept them. The candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of photograph, name in odia and signature in JPG format. Whereas the Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Category Certificate and PWD certificate must be uploaded in JPG or pdf format. The prescribed format as per the last year data is given below.
|Item||Dimensions / Size|
|Photograph||300 × 360 px|
|Signature||200 × 40 px|
|Name in Odia||200 × 40 px|
|Educational Certificates||less than 300 Kb|
|Category Certificates||less than 300 Kb|
|PwD Certificates||less than 300 Kb|
Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The application form has been released for UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate program courses. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility for each program depends on the course whether it is UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate program courses. Also, the program fee is varied for different programs. The program fees for bachelors degree is Rs 3000.
(Eligibility Criteria given below is as per the last year data!)
- For bachelor courses the minimum eligibility is +2 pass.
- For masters courses graduation is a mandatory requirement.
- For post graduation diploma courses +3 pass is necessary.
- For diploma +2 or equivalent is required.
- For certificates +2 or equivalent pass is the minimum eligibility required.
For complete eligibility and fees for each course Click here
Odisha State Open University has provided facilities of a study center for the candidates. In the Below link, we mention the Odisha State Open University study centers. Candidates can check the Odisha State Open University study center according to their preference. The study centers provided below are as per the last year data, However the study centers are expected to remain the same this year also.
- Click here to check the study centers of Odisha State Open University.
Insofar, Official details for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Odisha State Open University (OSOU)will release the information it will be updated here.
Official website: osou.ac.in
For more information on Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2020 check the last year Information Brochure