Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur has released application form for the admission in Certificate programme and Master Programme session 2019. The Application process will be offered online through the Odisha State Open University Website: www.osou.ac.in and OSOU. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria, application form from this article.
Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019
The University shall offer Various academic programmes Like PG, Diploma and Certification Courses for the current session. Candidates seeking admission in following courses have to fill the Application form as per schedule is given below.
|Last Date of Admission for the certificate programme (without late fee)|
|Last Date of Admission (with late fee i.e Rs.100/-)||10 Jan 2019|
|Last Date of Admission for the Master Degree Programme (without late fee)||15 Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Admission for the Master Degree Programme (with late fee of Rs. 200/-)||20 Feb 2019|
Before filling in the Admission Form, please read it and also go through cautiously the eligibility conditions of the relevant course in which you are seeking Admission. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
Application process is over…!!!
Candidates can apply online for the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission in Certificate and Master Programme 2019 session from the below links.
- Click here to apply online for the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission January 2019 session.
- Login – User Login.
Documents to be uploaded with the Admission form
- Photograph [in JPG format of size 300 × 360 px ]
- Signature [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px ]
- Scan copy of your Name in Odia [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px in dimension]
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB each]
- Category Certificate if any (for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy) [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
- PwD (Person with Disability) Certificate if any [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
After final submission take printout of your form with “Print Application Form” option for your reference. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to OSOU.
How To Apply?
- First time applicant are advised to click on the button “NEW REGISTRATION” and fill the required registration details.
- As all communications will be sent to your email id and mobile no., hence provide your current Email ID and Cell Phone Number.
- Login using your registered Email ID and Password
- To keep the registration proof click on “Download Registration Slip“
- To Start Application process, click on “Proceed to Apply“
- Now Fill in Details like personal Details, Educational Qualification and General details.
- Pay the Admission fee and take the print out of filled application from.
- Admission Fees can be paid through Online or NEFT/RTGS.
- Payment through Online Payment Gateway can be done at “Payment Information” step of the online application form.
- If Candidate wants to pay through NEFT/RTGS, generate your Account Number and pay the required Fee at any bank with this Account Number only.
- Account Number can be generated by clicking on the “Get Account Number for NEFT/RTGS” option under IMPORTANT LINKS section of User Home Page.
Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure
The application form has released for some courses which we mention below with the eligibility and Fee structure.
Odisha State Open University has provided facilities of study center for the candidates. In the Below link, we mention the Odisha State Open University study centers. Candidates can check the Odisha State Open University study center according to their preference.
- Click here to check the study centers of Odisha State Open University.
Official website: www.onlineadmission.osou.ac.in
To Get More Details About OSOU Admission 2019 refers Brochure.