Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur has released the online notification for admission to Various academic programmes for session 2018-19 for January session. Complete Admission Process is online. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying. Details like Admission form, Eligibility criteria and Age relaxation are given on this page.
Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2018 – January Session
The University shall offer Various academic programmes Like PG,Diploma and Certification Courses for the current session.Candidates seeking admission in following courses have to fill the Application form as per schedule given below.
|Application Form||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application form||15 Dec 2017|
Application Form 2018
The last date for receiving applications, complete in all respects, for admission to different courses has been fixed as per schedule given above. Before filling in the Admission Form, please read it and also go through cautiously the eligibility conditions of the relevant course in which you are seeking Admission. Form incomplete in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission.
Get Application Form here :
Documents to be uploaded with Admission form
- Photograph [in JPG format of size 300 × 360 px ]
- Signature [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px ]
- Scan copy of your Name in Odia [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px in dimension]
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB each]
- Category Certificate if any (for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy) [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
- PwD (Person with Disability) Certificate if any [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
After final submission take printout of your form with “Print Application Form” option for your refernce.
No need to send the hard copy of the application form to OSOU.
How To Apply?
- First time applicant are advised to click on the button “NEW REGISTRATION” and fill the required registration details.
- As all communications will be sent to your email id and mobile no., hence provide your current Email ID and Cell Phone Number.
- Login using your registered Email ID and Password
- To keep the registration proof click on “Download Registration Slip“
- To Start Application process, click on “Proceed to Apply“
- Now Fill in Details like personal Details, Educational Qualification and General details.
- Pay the Admission fee and take the print out of filled application from.
- Admission Fees can be paid through Online or NEFT/RTGS.
- Payment through Online Payment Gateway can be done at “Payment Information” step of online application form.
- If Candidate want to pay through NEFT/RTGS, generate your Account Number and pay the required Fee at any bank with this Account Number only.
- Account Number can be generated by clicking on the “Get Account Number for NEFT/RTGS” option under IMPORTANT LINKS section of User Home Page.
Eligibility Criteria & Fee
|Programmes on Offer||Code||Eligibility||Fees|
|Certificate in Journalism & Mass Communications||CJMC||+2 Pass||1000|
|Certificate in Rural Development||CRD||+2 Pass||1000|
|Certificate in Communication Skills||CCS||+2 Pass||1000|
|Certificate in Translation (English-Odia)||CIT||+2 Pass||1000|
|Certificate in Soft Skill and IT Skill||CSSITS||+2 Pass||2000|
|Certificate in e-Commerce||CEC||+2 Pass||2000|
|Certificate in Geriatric Care||CGC||ANM/GNM/BHMS/BAMS/D. Pharm||2000|
To Get More Details About OSOU Admission 2018 check – Download Information Brochure