Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019 application form has been released for the admission in UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate programs. The Application process is now started online through the Odisha State Open University (OSOU) official website (osou.ac.in). The last date to apply for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019 is July 15, 2019. Candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can check the Eligibility criteria, application form, courses offered from this article.
Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019
The Odisha State Open University offers various academic programs Like UG, PG, Diploma and Certification Courses for the current session (July). Candidates seeking admission in following courses have to fill the Application form as per schedule is given below.
|Application Process (Start Date)||12 Jun 2019|
|Application Process (End Date)||15 Jul 2019|
Application Form for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019
Before filling in the Admission Form, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions of the relevant course in which you are seeking Admission. The incomplete form in any respect or without requisite fee and documents, will not be considered for admission. To register and login for OSOU Admission 2019, you can refer to links given below.
- To register for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019 Click Here.
- To log in for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019 Click Here.
The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website form the link given above.
- In this, you have to now register into the portal.
- To register you have to fill the following details.
- Selection of Program
- Selection of Study Centre
- Candidate Name
- Email Id
- Phone Number
- Create Password
- To keep the registration proof click on “Download Registration Slip”
- To Start the Application process, click on “Proceed to Apply”
- Application is to be Submitted in five Steps
- Personal Information: Fillup your Personal Information required in the application form and Click on “Save & Continue” to proceed to the next Step
- Academic Information: Fillup your Academic records. In case you want to add more records then, click on “Add Another Row”.
- Document Upload: Upload your Photo, Signature, Qualification Proof and other certificates like PwD, Category if any in the prescribed format.
- Payment Information: Pay the program fee through Online Payment Gateway only.
- Editor Submit Form: Your complete filled in form will appear in this step. You are supposed to review your inputs. If required edit and if you are not sure at any point, you can keep the form for later review by clicking on the “Save as Draft” button. If you are sure with your inputs, you can click on “Save & Submit” button for final submission of the form. You need to verify your forms thoroughly before final submission. Because after final submission you can’t edit your form anymore.
- After final submit take the printout of your form with the “Print Application Form” option for your reference.
Documents to be uploaded with the Admission form
- Photograph [in JPG format of size 300 × 360 px ]
- Signature [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px ]
- Scan copy of your Name in Odia [in JPG format of size 200 × 40 px in dimension]
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB each]
- Category Certificate if any (for ST/SC/OBC Non-Creamy) [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
- PwD (Person with Disability) Certificate if any [in JPG or PDF with size less than 300KB]
After final submission take printout of your form with the “Print Application Form” option for your reference. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to OSOU.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure for Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Admission 2019
The application form has been released for UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate program courses. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility for each program depends on the course whether it is UG, PG, PG Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate program courses. Also, the program fee is varied for different programs. The eligibility criteria, as well as program fee, is given below.
Odisha State Open University has provided facilities of a study center for the candidates. In the Below link, we mention the Odisha State Open University study centers. Candidates can check the Odisha State Open University study center according to their preference.
- Click here to check the study centers of Odisha State Open University.
Official website: osou.ac.in