XUB Admission 2021 – UG and PG admissions at Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) are open. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of XUB, xub.edu.in. The University offers admission in various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes like MBA, BA LLB, BTech, B.Sc, Ph.D, etc. There are 13 schools which come under XUB offering doctoral, masters and undergraduate programmes. For admission in masters management programs, shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of their performance in XGMT, whereas, for admission in UG programs, written test and / or personal interview is conducted. Check more information on XUB admission 2021 from this page.
Latest: XUB has released the online application form for UG and PG courses. Scroll down to apply.
XUB Admission 2021
Xavier University Bhubaneswar was ranked 44 as per NIRF Ranking 2019. Furthermore, the Rural Management programme offered by XSRM-XUB was ranked 2 in India by Eduniversal best masters ranking 2019 in the Agribusiness/ Food Industry management category. Check the complete schedule for XUB admission 2021 from the table below.
|XUB admission 2021||UG dates||PG dates||PhD|
|Release of XUB application form||Available!||Available!||to be announced|
|Last date to apply for XUB 2021 admission||30 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2021||to be announced|
XUB Admission 2021 Application Form
The appication form for XUB is released by online mode at xub.edu.in. Candidates must fill in details and submit the XUB application form before the last date. Aspirants have to register first, after which they need to fill in necessary details in the application form and pay the requisite amount of the application fee. Candidates can apply for XUB admission for various courses from the direct link below.
XUB Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for admission in XUB must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the course for which they wish to apply for. Check the eligibility criteria for all courses offered by XUB below.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate courses
BSc Environmental Science (Hons.) – Students should have passed Class 12th in Science (physics, chemistry, mathematics/ or biology/ or CS/ IT) with minimum 55% marks.
B.Sc.- Sustainable Development (Hons.) and B.Sc Economics (Hons.) – Students should have passed Class 12th in any discipline by obtaining 55% marks.
BSc in Mass communication (Hons.) – Students should have passed Class 12th in any discipline by obtaining 50% marks.
For B.Com / BBM (Hons.) – Should have passed Class 12th exam in any discipline by obtaining 60% marks.
For BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.)– Should have passed Class 12th with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
For B.Tech. – CSE – Should have passed Class 12th in Physics, chemistry, and mathematics with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate management programs
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized University, with at least 55% marks.
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree can also apply.
- If a candidate wants to apply for executive courses,, other than the educational qualification, candidates must have experience of at least 3 years in executive capacity in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons should have minimum 5 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree.
- For admission in executive management programs, candidates must have completed 23 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech- DSA
- Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical) or M.Sc. (Computer Science/ Information Technology) or MCA (with Physics and Mathematics/ Statistics at B. Sc.Level), or MBA (or equiv.) degree exam.
- Should have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have an M.Sc. degree, with a sound background in Mathematics and/or Statistics with coding knowledge can also apply.
- Final year graduate students are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D programme
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for Ph.D full time programme as mentioned below.
Courses Offered at XUB
The University offers admission in various courses UG, PG and reserach programes as mentioned below.
- B.Sc. Enviromental Science (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Mass Communication (Hons.)
- B.Com/BBM (Hons.)
- BA-LLB (Hons.)
- BBA-LLB (Hons.)
- B.Sc.- Sustainable Development (Hons.)
- B.Sc.–Economics (Hons.)
- B.Tech. – CSE
- BA Public Adminstration and Governance (Hons.)
- MBA – BM
- MBA – HRM
- MBA – RM
- MBA – UMG
- MBA – SM
- Master in Urben and Regional Planning
- EMBA Business Management
- Master of Business Finance
- M.Tech in Data Science and Analytics
- Master in Public Policy and Governance
- M.Sc Economics
- Ph.D (Full-Time)
- Ph.D (Part-Time)
Xavier University Schools
Presently, XUB has the following schools which offered admission in various programmes as provided above. Check the list of schools of XUB below.
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM)
- Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XaHR)
- Xavier School of Human Settlements (XaHS)
- Xavier School of Communications
- Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS)
- Xavier School of Computer Science and Engineering (XCOMP)
- Xavier School of Economics (XSE)
- Xavier School of Commerce (XSC)
- Xavier Center for Humanities & Compassion Studies
- Xavier School of Law (XLS)
- Xavier Emlyon Business School
- School of Government and Public Affairs
XUB Admission 2021 Selection Process
Generally the selection of canddiates is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by XUB or wtitten test or national level score. However, it is advised to the candidates to check the admission criteria for each course from the table below for a better understanding.
|Name of the course||Offered at XUB school||Selection Process|
|B.Sc. Environmental Science (Hons.)||XSOS||Class 10th and 12th exam merit|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication (Hons.)||XCOMM||Written test and/or SOP evaluation, PI, Media Productions and 10th and 12th exam merit|
|B.Com/BBM (Hons.)||XSC||Class 10th and 12th exam merit|
|BA-LLB (Hons.)||XLS||Written test and/or PI and 10th and 12th merit|
|BBA-LLB (Hons.)||XLS||Written test and/or PI and 10th and 12th merit|
|B.Sc.- Sustainable Development (Hons.)||XSOS||SOP evaluation, PI and class 10th fulfill and 12th merit|
|B.Sc.–Economics (Hons.)||XSE||Personal Interview and 10th and 12th merit|
|B.Tech. – CSE||XCOMP||Written test and/or Personal Interview and 10th and 12th merit|
|MBA – BM||XIMB||XAT/CAT/GMAT/XGMT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|MBA – HRM||XAHR||XAT/CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XGMT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|MBA – RM||XSRM||CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|MBA – UMG||XAHS||CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|MBA – SM||XSOS||CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Executive MBA BM||XIMB||XAT/CAT/GMAT/XGMT score and Personal Interview|
|Executive MBA Business Analytics||XIMB||XAT/CAT/GMAT/XGMT score and Personal Interview|
|PG Program in HRM for Working Executives (ECHR)||XAHR||Academic and professional background, Statement of Purpose, and performance in the Personal Interview|
|Master of Business Finance||XSC||CAT/XAT/GMAT/X-GMT/NMAT score, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Global MBA (MBA Track)||XEBS||CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE|
|Global MBA (M.Sc Track)||XEBS||CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE|
|MA – Advertising & Public Relations||XCOMM||Academic performance, statement of purpose, admission test score and/or personal interview|
|Master in Urban & Regional Planning||XAHS||Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|M.Tech in Data Science & Analytics||XCOMM||Academic credentials and/or extracurriculars and/or XEEE score or Statement of Purpose (SoP) and personal interview|
|Master of Public Policy||SGPA||Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Personal Interview|
|PhD||XUMG||Academic records and SOP, performance in X-RAT, Subject Test (if applicable), Presentation, and Personal Interview|
XUB Admission 2021 Fee Details
Here we have provided the tentative fee structure for XUB admission for all the programs. Candidates can check the fee details for their respective programme.
- Fee Structure for Undergraduate courses: Click here
- Fee Structure for Post Graduate Courses: Click Here
- Fee Structure for PhD Courses: Click here
Official website: xub.edu.in
For more information about XUB Admission 2021, download
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.