Sambalpur University Admission 2018 are organized by the Sambalpur University to admit students into various PG Regular and Self-financing courses under different disciplines. Sambalpur University Application Form, Prospectus, and other relevant details are available here. Candidates are advised to apply online for Sambalpur University PG Admission 2018. The selection of candidates for admission to the said courses shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Test. Get all the details about the Sambalpur University Admission 2018, Application Form, Entrance Test, Admit Card etc on this page.
Sambalpur University Admission 2018
The Admission to various PG courses offered at Sambalpur University is open for the academic year 2018-19. The candidates seeking admission to the same must take part in the admission process. The admissions are open for both Regular and Self-Financing courses. It may be noted that the process of admission shall be held as per the schedule provided below.
Schedule of activities for Sambalpur University Admission 2018
Important Dates and Activities Relating to Admission for Integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed Programme
Rescheduled Notice for 36th Orientation Programme
The Result of the first phase admission for B.Ed-M.Ed 2018-19 Sambalpur University Admission 2018 has been declared after the careful checking of the answer sheets of the candidates. The candidates are selected strictly on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Test. The selected candidates are intimidated by Registered Post / Speed Post and notified by Departmental Notice Boards. The list of selected candidates of first phase admission for B.Ed-M.Ed 2018-19 has been released online on the official website of Sambalpur University.
- Click here to check Waiting list of MA Sociology.
- Click here to check Result / Waiting list / Intimation Letter of various courses.
- Click here to check notices related to Admission in different courses.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for spot admission in M.Sc (Applied Geology) programme.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for spot admission in M.A. (Odia) programme 2018-19.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for Self Financing M.Tech. Programme 2018-19 in Safety, Health & Environmental Technology.
- Click here to check Admission Notice for Self Financing M.Tech. Programme 2018-19 in Environmental Sciecne & Engineering
- Click here to check Notice regarding M.Sc Medical Physics Entrance 2018.
The Admit Card for the Sambalpur University Entrance Test 2018 is available online. The candidates are able to download the Admit Card from the official portal of Sambalpur University. The direct link to download the Admit Card is also provided here for the convenience of the candidates.
- Click here to download admit card (For PG Exams 18 Jun 2018 to 29 Jun 2018).
- Click here to download admit card (For exams 18th June to 22nd June 2018).
- Click Here to check the Seat chart for integrated B.ED. M.ED. entrance test-2018.
- Click Here to check the Admit Card notice for integrated B.ED. M.ED. entrance test.
How to download Sambalpur University Admit Card?
- Visit the official link to download the Sambalpur University Admit Card 2018.
- Enter the Date of Birth, Mobile No. and any one of Roll Number or Application Number or Old Roll Number.
- Click the Login button to reach the applicant dashboard.
- Look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click the same
- Admit card will be showed. Verify the details
- Save and Print the Admit card to appear in the Entrance Test.
The application process for the Sambalpur University Admission 2018 is online. The candidates have to submit the application first and after the online registration, the candidates have to send the hard copy to the university also. The complete application procedure is briefed as under. To apply online for Sambalpur University Admission 2018, use the links provided below.
- Apply online – Process is Over!!!
Application Fee – The application fee of Rs.600/- (which includes processing fee and GST) per applicant can be paid besides bank charges as specified by the Bank depending upon the mode of payment selected through online payment gateway using Internet Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card of any bank. Payment can also be made at nearest Common Service Centre (Jana Seva Kendra) in cash.
Prior to filling the application, please scan and keep the following materials ready:
- Candidate’s recent passport size colour photograph (height: 200px, width: 150px, file size: 20-50kb)
- Candidate’s full signature (height: 100px, width: 150px, File size: 10-20kb) Please use only jpg/jpeg format for photo and signature.
- List of supporting documents (Class 10th onwards Marksheets and Certificates, Caste, PH, NCC, Ex-Serviceman, Serving Defence Personnel, Children of Martyrs Certificates).
Note: Application incomplete in any manner shall be rejected.
Click here for detailed information about submission of Online Application Form.
- A candidate should have passed 3 year Degree Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce/Law (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / LLB) from Sambalpur University or any equivalent examination from the UGC recognized University. He or She is required to obtain Honours in the concerned subject or 45% in aggregate in the same examination where the said subject is a “Pass” subject.
- Candidates, who have appeared for the qualifying examinations and the results thereof awaited are also eligible to apply. However, they have to submit the Provisional Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination within ten days after publication of results of Sambalpur University, or on any date during the Entrance Test schedule whichever is later, otherwise their cases for selection shall not be considered.
For detailed about eligibility criteria check Information brochure.
|Regular Courses||Self Financing Courses|
|Political Science & Public Admin.||M.Sc. in Bio-Technology|
|Physics||MBA (Financial Management)|
|Chemistry||Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|Mathematics||M.Tech in Environmental Science & Engg|
|Life Sciences||M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry|
|History||M.Tech. in Food Science & Technology|
|English||M.Sc. in Food Science|
|Economics||M.Tech. in Geospatial Technology|
|Lib. & Inf. Science||MBA in Rural Management|
|Earth Sciences(Applied Geology)|
Exam Schedule for PG Regular courses
Written Test for admission shall not be conducted where the numbers of applicants are less than the sanctioned strength. In that case only eligibility criteria shall be considered.
Exam Schedule for PG Self Financing courses
Written Test for admission shall not be conducted where the number of applicants are less than the sanctioned strength. In that case only the eligibility criteria shall be considered.
For PG Regular Course
Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Selection for admission into different Courses shall be done through Written Entrance Test (with coding and decoding system) and Career Mark with 70% and 30% weightage, respectively. The absence of a candidate in the written test shall disqualify him/her for admission. The written test will cover Honours syllabi of the subject in the qualifying examination of Sambalpur University.
The list of selected candidates in order of merit for admission into different courses, subject to reservations, shall be prepared strictly on the basis of marks secured in the Entrance Test / MAT score and Career Marks.
For Self-financing Course
Selection will be based on career (30 marks) and written (70 marks). Specific criteria for some courses have been prescribed later under the course features. Wherever specific criteria is not mentioned, the formula for calculating career marks (out of 30) for admission shall be as follows:
H.S.C.E.: 1st Divn.-6 2nd Divn.-4.5 3rd Divn/Pass.-3
+2: 1st Divn.-9 2nd Divn.-7 3rd Divn/Pass.-5
+3(Honours): Marks secured in Honours Subject X 15 Maximum Marks in Honours Subject
+3(Pass): Aggregate Marks secured X 12 Maximum Marks
Documents Required for Admission
Admission to different Self-financing Course will be made by post and not in person. The selected candidates must send the following documents by Registered Post for admission to the Course Coordinators of the concerned Self-financing Courses.
- College Leaving Certificate in original from the Institution last attended;
- Conduct Certificate in original from the Institution last attended;
- Original Mark Sheet/Certificates of all examinations starting from H.S.C.E. to last qualifying examination. (In case of +3 Examination, Mark sheet of First Examination and Final Examination are to be submitted separately, if detailed marks are not provided in the final mark sheet).
- Migration Certificate in original for the candidate from other University.
- Two attested passport size colour photographs.
- Original Income Certificate (In respect of female candidates claiming concession in tuition fee).
- Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates.
- Required fees specified in the Intimation Letter.
Official Website: www.suniv.ac.in