The Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies has released admission brochure for the eligible candidates for the admission to the below-mentioned Programmes / Courses for the academic session 2019-20. The application form for Certificate courses, M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil. and PhD programmes were available until June 15, 2019. There shall be entrance examination and viva-voce for M. A./M.F.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes however for diploma and certificate course selection shall be made through personal interview. Get here complete information regarding the Sanchi University Admission 2019 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and so on.
Sanchi University Admission 2019
Candidates are requested to ensure eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. Foreign /NRI /PIO student shall be exempted from the entrance examination. Check the schedule for Sanchi University Admission 2019 from below:
The schedule for the Sanchi University Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of Announcement for Entrance Examinations||06 May 2019|
|Last date for online application form submissions for Certificate courses, M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil. and Ph.D.||15 Jun 2019|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates for Written Examination for M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil and Ph.D.||20 Jun 2019|
|Online Availability of Admit Card for M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil and Ph.D||22 Jun 2019|
|Written Examination||29 Jun 2019|
|The announcement of Result of Written Examination|
|Viva-Voce for Certificate courses, Diploma Course, M.A., M.F.A., M.Phil. and PhD in Buddhist Studies, Sanskrit, Vedic Studies, Indian Painting; M.A. and Ph.D. in Chinese Language||11 Jul 2019|
|Viva-Voce for M.A in Yogic Science, M.F.A., M.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D in Hindi, English, Indian Philosophy, Ayurveda, Yoga||12 Jul 2019|
|Announcement of Result|
|Commencement of Admission of 1st list||23 Jul 2019|
|Last date for Admission||29 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session Admission 2nd List, if seats vacant||29 Jul 2019|
|Last date for Admission of 2nd List||02 Aug 2019|
|Review of the proposal for cancellation of admission and decision for admission from the declared merit list||02 Sep 2019|
Sanchi University Result
Sanchi University has released the result of the entrance test held on June 29, 2019. The candidates have selected for viva-voce/personal interview. Candidates can check the list from the link provided below.
Result: Click here to check the result of the entrance test.
Sanchi University 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for Sanchi University admission has released after the application process is over. Candidates who have applied for Sanchi University Admission 2019 can able to download the Admit Card from the official website of university OR by using the direct link that is provided here soon.
Admit Card downloading process over..!!
Eligible/Not Eligible List: Click here to check Eligible/Not Eligible List of Candidates For Written Examination/Viva-Voce.
How to get Sanchi University Admit Card 2019 online?
- Visit the direct link to download the Admit card as provided above.
- Give Username and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Admit card will appear. Save and Print the Admit card to appear in Exam.
The Admit Card is very important. This is issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of the application form. The admit card is issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Sanchi University 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form for various courses from the official website www.sanchiuniv.org.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which they intend to appear in the entrance examination.
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
- Please visit www.sanchiuniv.edu.in
- You must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which you intend to appear in the entrance examination
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, Date of Birth, Parentage, Address, Contact No., Course/program of study etc.
- Before final submission of the online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent.
Eligibility Criteria and Courses offered
- Master of Arts (M. A.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Yoga and Holistic Health, Hindi, English, Chinese Language
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Indian Painting
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, Yoga, Indian Painting, Ayurveda, English;
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Hindi, English, Indian Painting
- Diploma in the Chinese language
- Certificate Course in Chinese Language and Written and Spoken Sanskrit
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects with the required percentage are eligible to apply for Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ entrance examination. However, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination, but he/she has to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date of admission.
||Graduation in any discipline from any university/college established by law with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) or Equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: 25 Seats in each program|
||Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (03), Indian Philosophy (01), Vedic Studies (01), Sanskrit (01), Ayurveda (01), Hindi (01), English (02), Indian Painting (01), Yoga (02)|
||Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject.
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (04), Vedic Studies (01), Ayurveda (01), English (01), Chinese Language (04), Indian Painting (01)|
||10+2 or equivalent examination + Certificate of Basic Proficiency in Chinese||Seats: 25 seats|
||10+2 or equivalent examination||Seats: 30 seats in each course|
There shall be 70 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each in two specified categories-
- Core Subject: 50 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 20 questions
There shall be 35 short answer type questions of 2 marks each as:
- Core Subject: 25 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 10 questions
Multiple choice questions shall have 5 options; candidate shall pick the most appropriate answer. There shall be limited space in the question booklet for short answer type questions.
Instruction regarding Entrance Exam
- The University shall generally conduct the entrance examination in the University. However, there shall be a provision to fill the choice for other centres in the application form. The Controller of Examinations with the permission of Vice Chancellor and Registrar can decide other centres, if a number of candidates for the new centre shall be more than 100.
- Merit lists of the entrance examination will be prepared course-wise.
- Submission of application forms and appearance in the entrance examination is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility for admission to the programme by reference to the Admission Rules of the University available on the official website of the University.
- No substantial scrutiny of applications will be made at the time of entrance examination by the university. If an applicant inadvertently appears in entrance examination who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, has a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate should keep visiting regularly the University website for necessary information.
- No Travelling allowances shall be paid to the candidates appearing in the entrance examination and viva-voce examination
Mode Of Selection
There shall be entrance examination and viva-voce for M. A./M.F.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes however for diploma and certificate course selection shall be made through personal interview. Foreign/NRI/PIO students shall be exempted from the entrance examination.
Once a candidate selected for admission he/she will be required to undergo the Admission Process as prescribed in the Admission Rules of the University.
The number of candidates in the released merit list shall not be more than the intake capacity of the concerned Programme/Course. It is mandatory for all the candidates in the released merit list (category wise) to complete the admission process before the last date for the respective list. If the candidate fails to complete the process of admission and deposition of the fee within the stipulated date, his / her candidature shall be treated as cancelled.
However, admission to Ph.D. Programme of the University shall be done twice a year i.e. July and January based on the result of entrance test and viva-voce which shall be conducted by the University once a year. 12.5% Ph.D. seats are reserved for the candidates who are employed as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Research Officer in the recognized University/Institute. Such candidates are exempted from the written entrance examination; however, minimum 60% marks are mandatory in the viva-voce examination.
The candidates who are employed shall be required to produce Leave Sanction Order issued by the competent authority of their respective University/Institute for a period of two years at the time of registration.
All the Foreign/NRI students shall require a Student Visa, No Objection Certificate, Medical Test (HIV test) Medical Insurance endorsed exclusively to Sanchi University for joining full Time Programme/Course. No other endorsement is acceptable. Besides, other Indian rules applicable to Indian students will be applicable to NRI students as well.
Candidates admitted to P.G, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma and Certificate or any other courses of the university shall pay the fees specified in columns respectively of the image below:
Official website: www.sanchiuniv.edu.in.