Sanchi University Admission 2020- The Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies will release the admission brochure for the eligible candidates for the admission to the below-mentioned Programmes / Courses for the academic session 2020-21. The application form for Certificate courses, M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil. and PhD programmes will be available after the publication of the official notification. There will be entrance examination and viva-voce for M. A./M.F.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes however for diploma and certificate course selection will be ion the basis of personal interview. Get here complete information regarding the Sanchi University Admission 2020 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and so on.
Sanchi University Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to fulfill the eligibility conditions before filling the online application form. Foreign /NRI /PIO student will be exempted from the entrance examination. Check the schedule for the dates of Sanchi University Admission 2020 which are expected on the basis of previous year.
The schedule for the Sanchi University Admission 2020 is given below:
|Date of Announcement for Entrance Examinations||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date for online application form submissions for Certificate courses, M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil. and Ph.D.||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates for Written Examination for M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil and Ph.D.||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Online Availability of Admit Card for M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil and Ph.D||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Written Examination||Last week of Jun 2020|
|The announcement of Result of Written Examination||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Viva-Voce for Certificate courses, Diploma Course, M.A., M.F.A., M.Phil. and PhD in Buddhist Studies, Sanskrit, Vedic Studies, Indian Painting; M.A. and Ph.D. in Chinese Language||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Viva-Voce for M.A in Yogic Science, M.F.A., M.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D in Hindi, English, Indian Philosophy, Ayurveda, Yoga||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Admission of 1st list||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for Admission||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session Admission 2nd List, if seats vacant||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for Admission of 2nd List||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Review of the proposal for cancellation of admission and decision for admission from the declared merit list||1st week ofSep 2020|
Sanchi University Result
Sanchi University will release the result of the entrance test which will be held as per the schedule. The candidates will be selected for viva-voce/personal interview. Candidates will be able to check the list from the link which will be provided on this page.
Result: The Sanchi University Admission 2020 result will be available on the official website i.e. sanchiuniv.edu.in.
Sanchi University 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for Sanchi University admission will be released after the application process will over. Candidates who will apply for Sanchi University Admission 2020 will be able to download the Admit Card from the official website of university OR by using the direct link that will be provided here on this page.
Admit Card: The admit card for the Sanchi University Admission 2020 will be available on the official website i.e. sanchiuniv.edu.in.
How to get Sanchi University Admit Card 2020 online?
- Visit the direct link to download the Admit card which will be provided on this page.
- Give Username and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Admit card will appear. Save and Print the Admit card to appear in Exam.
The Admit Card is very important, this will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of the application form. The admit card will be issued only after the receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Sanchi University 2020 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the application form for various courses from the official website sanchiuniv.org.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which they intend to appear in the entrance examination.
Application Form: The online application form for the Sachi University Admission 2020 will be available on the official website i.e. sanchiuniv.edu.in.
Below given application fee is on the basis of the previous year which is for reference, go through the details for more information and it’ll be updated as soon as the official notification arrives.
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
- Please visit sanchiuniv.edu.in.
- You must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which you intend to appear in the entrance examination
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, Date of Birth, Parentage, Address, Contact No., Course/program of study etc.
- Before final submission of the online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent.
Eligibility Criteria and Courses offered
Candidates must note that the below given eligibility criteria and the list of the offered courses is on the basis of previous year and which is for reference only.
- Master of Arts (M. A.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Yoga and Holistic Health, Hindi, English, Chinese Language
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Indian Painting
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, Yoga, Indian Painting, Ayurveda, English;
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Hindi, English, Indian Painting
- Diploma in the Chinese language
- Certificate Course in Chinese Language and Written and Spoken Sanskrit
Candidates who will the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects with the required percentage will be eligible to apply for Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ entrance examination. However, candidates who will appear and qualify the examination will be eligible to apply for the entrance examination, but he/she will need to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date of admission.
|Graduation in any discipline from any university/college established by law with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) or Equivalent grade.|
Note: Preference will be given to students having a graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: 25 Seats in each program|
|Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.|
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (03), Indian Philosophy (01), Vedic Studies (01), Sanskrit (01), Ayurveda (01), Hindi (01), English (02), Indian Painting (01), Yoga (02)|
|Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.|
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject.
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (04), Vedic Studies (01), Ayurveda (01), English (01), Chinese Language (04), Indian Painting (01)|
|10+2 or equivalent examination + Certificate of Basic Proficiency in Chinese||Seats: 25 seats|
|10+2 or equivalent examination||Seats: 30 seats in each course|
Below given exam pattern is on the basis of previous year information and there will be 70 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each in two specified categories-
- Core Subject: 50 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 20 questions
There will be 35 short answer type questions of 2 marks each as:
- Core Subject: 25 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 10 questions
Multiple choice questions will consists of 5 options; candidate shall pick the most appropriate answer. There shall be limited space in the question booklet for short answer type questions.
Instruction regarding Entrance Exam
- The University shall generally conduct the entrance examination in the University. However, there shall be a provision to fill the choice for other centres in the application form. The Controller of Examinations with the permission of Vice Chancellor and Registrar can decide other centres, if a number of candidates for the new centre shall be more than 100.
- Merit lists of the entrance examination will be prepared course-wise.
- Submission of application forms and appearance in the entrance examination is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility for admission to the programme by reference to the Admission Rules of the University available on the official website of the University.
- No substantial scrutiny of applications will be made at the time of entrance examination by the university. If an applicant inadvertently appears in entrance examination who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, has a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate should keep visiting regularly the University website for necessary information.
- No Travelling allowances shall be paid to the candidates appearing in the entrance examination and viva-voce examination
Mode Of Selection
There will be entrance examination and viva-voce for M. A./M.F.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes however for diploma and certificate course selection will be made through personal interview. Foreign/NRI/PIO students will be exempted from the entrance examination.
Once a candidate selected for admission he/she will be required to undergo the Admission Process as prescribed in the Admission Rules of the University.
The number of candidates in the released merit list shall not be more than the intake capacity of the concerned Programme/Course. It will be mandatory for all the candidates in the released merit list (category wise) to complete the admission process before the last date for the respective list. If the candidate fails to complete the process of admission and deposition of the fee within the stipulated date, his / her candidature shall be treated as cancelled.
However, admission to Ph.D. Programme of the University shall be done twice a year i.e. July and January based on the result of entrance test and viva-voce which will be conducted by the university once a year. 12.5% Ph.D. seats will be reserved for the candidates who are employed as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Research Officer in the recognized University/Institute. Such candidates will be exempted from the written entrance examination; however, minimum 60% marks will be mandatory in the viva-voce examination.
The candidates who are employed shall be required to produce Leave Sanction Order issued by the competent authority of their respective University/Institute for a period of two years at the time of registration.
All the Foreign/NRI students shall require a Student Visa, No Objection Certificate, Medical Test (HIV test) Medical Insurance endorsed exclusively to Sanchi University for joining full Time Programme/Course. No other endorsement is acceptable. Besides, other Indian rules applicable to Indian students will be applicable to NRI students as well.
Candidates who will be admitted to P.G, M.Phil, Ph.D, Diploma and Certificate or any other courses of the university will need to pay the fees specified in columns respectively of the image below, the information is based on the previous year and for reference only.
Official website: sanchiuniv.edu.in.
For more detail of Sanchi University Admission 2020-
Below given information brochure and notification is as per previous year, go through for reference.Insofar, official details of Sanchi University Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.