Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies has released notification form the eligible candidates for appearing in the Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ Entrance Examination for the admission to the below mentioned Programmes/Courses for the academic session 2017-18. The University shall admit Foreign/NRI students to the P.G., M. Phil and Ph. D. Programmes/Courses of the University on full time basis.
Latest – Sanchi University 2017 admission Result has been released on 01 Jul 2017. Check it through the link provided below.
- Master of Arts (M. A.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Yoga and Holistic Health, Hindi, English, Chinese Language
- Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Yoga and Holistic Health;
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Indian Painting
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, Yoga, Indian Painting, Ayurveda, English;
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Hindi, English, Indian Painting
- Diploma in Chinese language
- Certificate Course in Chinese Language and Written and Spoken Sanskrit
Sanchi University Admission 2017
Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. Get here complete information regarding the Sanchi University Admission 2017 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and so on.
Schedule for the Sanchi University Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date for online application form||12 Jun 2017|
|Display of List of Eligible candidate for examination of MA / M.Sc/ MFA/ M.Phil & Ph.D||17 Jun 2017|
|Online Availability of Admit Card for MA / M.Sc/ MFA/ M.Phil & Ph.D||19 Jun 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination of MA / M.Sc/ MFA/ M.Phil & Ph.D||25 Jun 2017|
|Announcement of Result||01 Jul 2017|
|Viva-voice for all the courses||05 & 06 Jul 2017|
|Announcement of Result for Certificate, Diploma, MA/ M.Sc/ MFA/ M.Phil & Ph.D||07 Jul 2017|
|1st Merit list||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date for online Registration (seat locking) for 1st List||13 Jul 2017|
|2nd Merit list||18 Jul 2017|
|Last date for online Registration (seat locking) for 2nd List||19 Jul 2017|
|3rd Merit List||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date for online Registration (seat locking) for 3rd List||25 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Admission||26 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||27 Jul 2017|
Sanchi University has announced Result of various courses exam held on 25 Jun 2017. The List contains selected candidates list for further Personal Interview process. Candidates can check the Result through the link provided below.
- To Check Result – Click here
Sanchi University 2017 Eligible Candidates
Sanchi University has released a list of eligible candidates for MA / M.Sc/ MFA/ M.Phil & Ph.D Entrance Exam to be held on 25 Jun 2017. Candidate can check the eligible list from the link provided below.
- To check the list of Eligible Candidate for Exam – Click here
Sanchi University 2017 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form for various courses from the official website www.sanchiuniv.org.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course / programme of study for which they intend to appear in the entrance examination.
- Application process are over…!!!
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
- Please log on to www.sanchiuniv.edu.in
- You must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course / programme of study for which you intend to appear in the entrance examination
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, Date of Birth, Parentage, Address, Contact No., Course / programme of study etc.
- Before final submission of online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent. You are required to upload a recently taken scanned coloured photograph and signature in JPG format. Photograph preferably taken on or aŌer 1 January, 2017 only have to be uploaded (preferable width 150px and height 200px) and size less than 50 KB. Signature size should be less than 25 KB (preferable width 60px and height 40px). The maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 50 KB, failing which you will not be able to complete your application.
- Once you submit your application form, you cannot edit it or make request for any changes, you must check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form.
General requirement for submission of Application Form
- The candidate is required to upload his/her photograph and signature of max size 50-25 KB.
- Keep the scanned copies Photograph and Signature ready before applying online form.
- Photograph and signature should be clear and identification.
- A candidate must upload the scanned copies of his/her academic/professional credentials as:
M.A./M.Sc./M.F.A. – High School/Metric, Higher Secondary/Intermediate and Graduation or any other Equivalent Examination
- M. Phil. – High School/Metric, Higher Secondary/Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation or any other Equivalent Examination
- Ph. D.- High School/Metric, Higher Secondary/Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation /M. Phil. or any other Equivalent Examination.
- The Candidates are required to upload a Single PDF containing related to the scanned copies of his/her academic/professional credentials
- You should have a valid e-mail id and mobile no. for communication and transaction no. of deposited fee details for future reference.
- Please keep your Debit/Credit Card ready, if you want to pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card
- The candidates are required to take a printout of confirmation page and retain the same for their record but need not send the same to the University.
- Please keep your Debit/Credit Card ready, if you want to pay the fee through Debit/Credit Card
- The candidates are required to take a printout of confirmaƟon page and retain the same for their record but need not send the same to the University.
Sanchi University 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card for the Sanchi University Entrance Test to be held for admission for various courses. Candidates who have applied for Sanchi University Admission 2017 can download the Admit Card from the official website of the university OR by using the direct link will be provided here under soon.
How to get Sanchi University Admit Card 2017 online?
- Visit the direct link to download the Admit card as provided above.
- Select the course for which you have applied.
- Click on the ‘Admit card’ button coressponding to the desired course
- Enter the Registration No. & SBI Collect Ref No. in the provided space.
- Enter the code and Click Submit
- Admit card will appear. Save and Print the Admit card to appear in Exam.
The Admit Card is very important. This is issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The admit card is issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
The University shall conduct a common entrance examination for admission in various courses and programmes. Total maximum marks for entrance examination shall be 200, out of which written examination shall be of 140 marks and vivavoce shall be of 60 marks. Written examination shall have one paper of 3 hours duration having multiple choice and short answer type questions. The admission shall be done on the basis of final merit in the written examination and viva-voce for each programme/course.
The ratio of marks of written examination and viva-voce shall be 70:30. Minimum 60% marks are mandatory for the candidates belonging to General/OBC category and 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category in the final merit list. Minimum 50% marks are mandatory for passing the written and viva voce examination, independently, for General category/OBC while minimum 40% marks are mandatory for SC/ST category candidates. The candidate securing minimum passing marks in the written examination shall be called for viva voce examination.
Foreign nationals/NRIs shall be exempted from appearing in the written test, however viva voce examination shall be to them as well
Once a candidate selected for admission he/she will be required to undergo the Admission Process as prescribed in the Admission Rules of the University.
Number of candidates in the released merit list shall not be more than the intake capacity of the concerned Programme/Course. It is mandatory for all the candidates in the released merit list (category wise) to register online for admission within 7 days from the date of release of merit list.
Registration process shall be completed when registration fee shall be deposited by the candidate within 7 days from the release of the merit list. The candidates who shall register online and deposited the registration fee within 7 days from the release of the list shall only eligible for admission in the Programme/Course, however; registration fee shall not be more than 50% of the total Programme/Course fee. Second and Third merit list (category wise) shall be released if required and follow the above stated registration process. Number of candidates in the Second/Third merit list (category wise) shall not be more than the vacant seats of the first list. If any candidate fails to register within 7 days or fails to deposit registration fee within 7 days from the release of final merit list, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled.
However, admission to Ph.D. Programme of the University shall be done twice a year i.e. July and January based on the result of entrance test and viva-voce which shall be conducted by the University once a year. 12.5% Ph.D. seats are reserved for the candidates who are employed as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Research Officer in the recognized University/Institute. Such candidates are exempted from the written entrance examination; however, minimum 60% marks are mandatory in the viva-voce examination.
The candidates who are employed shall be required to produce Leave Sanction Order issued by the competent authority of their respective University/Institute for a period of two years at the time of registration.
All the Foreign/NRI students shall require a Student Visa, No Objection Certificate, Medical Test (HIV test) Medical Insurance endorsed exclusively to Sanchi University for joining full Time Programme/Course. No other endorsement is acceptable. Besides, other Indian rules applicable to Indian students will be applicable to NRI students as well.
Candidates who want to take admission in Sanchi University can check their Syllabus for the Entrance Examination which will be held 25 Jun 2017.
For more detail of Sanchi University Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.