The Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies has released a notification for the eligible candidates for appearing in the Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ Entrance Examination for the admission to the below-mentioned Programmes/Courses for the academic session 2019-20. The University shall admit Foreign/NRI students to the P.G., M. Phil and Ph. D. Programmes /Courses of the University on a full-time basis. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ entrance examination for admission to the below-mentioned programs/courses for the academic session 2019-20.
Sanchi University Admission 2019
Exams will be conducted in the month of June 2019. Get here complete information regarding the Sanchi University Admission 2019 such as Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and so on.
- Master of Arts (M. A.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Yoga and Holistic Health, Hindi, English, Chinese Language
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) in Indian Painting
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Hindi, Yoga, Indian Painting, Ayurveda, English;
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Buddhist Studies, Indian Philosophy, Vedic Studies, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Hindi, English, Indian Painting
- Diploma in the Chinese language
- Certificate Course in Chinese Language and Written and Spoken Sanskrit
The schedule for the Sanchi University Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of Announcement for Entrance Examinations||06 May 2019|
|Last date for online application form submissions for Certificate courses, M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil. and Ph.D.||15 Jun 2019|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates for Written Examination for M.A/M.F.A., M. Phil and Ph.D.||20 Jun 2019|
|Online Availability of Admit Card||22 Jun 2019|
|Written Examination||29 Jun 2019|
|The announcement of Result of Written Examination||29 Jun 2019|
|Viva-Voce for Certificate courses, Diploma Course, M.A., M.F.A., M.Phil. and PhD in Buddhist Studies, Sanskrit, Vedic Studies, Indian Painting; M.A. and Ph.D. in Chinese Language||11 Jul 2019|
|Viva-Voce for M.A in Yogic Science, M.F.A., M.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D in Hindi, English, Indian Philosophy, Ayurveda, Yoga||12 Jul 2019|
|Announcement of Result||12 Jul 2019|
|1st Merit list||23 Jul 2019|
|Last date for Admission of 1 List||29 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session Admission 2nd List, if seats vacant||29 Jul 2019|
|Last date for Admission of 2nd List||02 Aug 2019|
|Review of proposal for cancellation of admission and decision for admission from the declared merit list||02 Sep 2019|
- The University shall generally conduct the entrance examination in the University. However, there shall be a provision to fill the choice for other centres in the application form. The Controller of Examinations with the permission of Vice Chancellor and Registrar can decide other centres, if number of candidates for the new centre shall be more than 100.
- Merit lists of the entrance examination will be prepared course-wise.
- Submission of application forms and appearance in the entrance examination is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility for admission to the programme by reference to the Admission Rules of the University available on the official website of the University.
- No substantial scrutiny of applications will be made at the time of entrance examination by the university. If an applicant inadvertently appears in entrance examination who otherwise does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, he/she cannot, at a later date, has a right to claim that he/she meets the eligibility requirements.
- Candidate should keep visiting regularly the University website for necessary information.
- No Travelling allowances shall be paid to the candidates appearing in the entrance examination and viva-voce examination
Sanchi University 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form for various courses from the official website www.sanchiuniv.org.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure that they have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which they intend to appear in the entrance examination.
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
- Please log on to www.sanchiuniv.edu.in
- You must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for each course/program of study for which you intend to appear in the entrance examination
- You should fill your correct basic and academic details like Name, Date of Birth, Parentage, Address, Contact No., Course/program of study etc.
- Before final submission of the online Application form, read the declaration carefully and give your consent.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects with the required percentage are eligible to apply for Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies’ entrance examination. However, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination, but he/she has to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination on or before the date of admission.
||Graduation in any discipline from any university/college established by law with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) or Equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: 25 Seats in each program|
||Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (03), Indian Philosophy (01), Vedic Studies (01), Sanskrit (01), Ayurveda (01), Hindi (01), English (02), Indian Painting (01), Yoga (02)|
||Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree in the concerned subject.
|Seats: Buddhist Studies (04), Vedic Studies (01), Ayurveda (01), English (01), Chinese Language (04), Indian Painting (01)|
||10+2 or equivalent examination + Certificate of Basic Proficiency in Chinese||Seats: 25 seats|
||10+2 or equivalent examination||Seats: 30 seats|
Sanchi University 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for Sanchi University admission will be released after the application process will over. Candidates who have applied for Sanchi University Admission 2019 will able to download the Admit Card from the official website from June 22, 2019, onwards from the university website OR by using the direct link that will be provided here soon.
How to get Sanchi University Admit Card 2019 online?
- Visit the direct link to download the Admit card as provided above.
- Select the course for which you have applied.
- Click on the ‘Admit card’ button corresponding to the desired course
- Enter the Registration No. & SBI Collect Ref No. in the provided space.
- Enter the code and Click Submit
- Admit card will appear. Save and Print the Admit card to appear in Exam.
The Admit Card is very important. This is issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of the application form. The admit card is issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Exam pattern is based on last year information!!
There shall be 70 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each in two specified categories-
- Core Subject: 50 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 20 questions
There shall be 35 short answer type questions of 2 marks each as:
- Core Subject: 25 questions
- Psychometric (Analytical, Comprehensive etc.): 10 questions
Multiple choice questions shall have 5 options; candidate shall pick the most appropriate answer. There shall be limited space in the question booklet for short answer type questions.
Mode Of Selection
There shall be entrance examination and viva-voce for M. A./M.F.A., M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes however for diploma and certificate course selection shall be made through personal interview. Foreign/NRI/PIO students shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The syllabus prescribed for the entrance examination will also be available on the official website.
As per last year details the admission procedure is as follows!!
Once a candidate selected for admission he/she will be required to undergo the Admission Process as prescribed in the Admission Rules of the University.
The number of candidates in the released merit list shall not be more than the intake capacity of the concerned Programme/Course. It is mandatory for all the candidates in the released merit list (category wise) to register online for admission within 7 days from the date of release of merit list.
However, admission to Ph.D. Programme of the University shall be done twice a year i.e. July and January based on the result of entrance test and viva-voce which shall be conducted by the University once a year. 12.5% Ph.D. seats are reserved for the candidates who are employed as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Research Officer in the recognized University/Institute. Such candidates are exempted from the written entrance examination; however, minimum 60% marks are mandatory in the viva-voce examination.
The candidates who are employed shall be required to produce Leave Sanction Order issued by the competent authority of their respective University/Institute for a period of two years at the time of registration.
All the Foreign/NRI students shall require a Student Visa, No Objection Certificate, Medical Test (HIV test) Medical Insurance endorsed exclusively to Sanchi University for joining full Time Programme/Course. No other endorsement is acceptable. Besides, other Indian rules applicable to Indian students will be applicable to NRI students as well.
Candidates who want to take admission in Sanchi University can check their Syllabus for the Entrance Examination. The following syllabus is as per last year details
Official website: www.sanchiuniv.edu.in.
For more detail of Sanchi University Admission 2019, Download Admission Notification